[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The first episode of your very own anime that you created is

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: 373857937534754.jpg (9KB, 236x236px) Image search: [Google]
373857937534754.jpg
9KB, 236x236px
The first episode of your very own anime that you created is about to air, how do you introduce your protagonist and the world he lives in?

I'll start
>begins with monologue about how normal his life is and how much he likes his normal life
>slowly wakes up to his alarm
>tries to turn off the alarm only to feel something soft
>he opens his wide to see a cute girl naked in his bed!
>shocked at the current situation he reacts in the most apporpiate way possible
>......eh?
>......EH!?
>shows a shot of the sky
>EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHHH!?
>>
why
>>
>>155331831
Dropped.
>>
File: 109440105.png (322KB, 500x530px) Image search: [Google]
109440105.png
322KB, 500x530px
>begins with a flashback, our hero's parents are dead and his only relative, his grandfather, gives him a flashy magic sword before he dies of old age.
>back to the present, our hero is a young 14 years old boy that wants to become an adventurer. He meets a young beautiful girl that desperately needs his help.
>The girl leads him to a cave where monsters were holding her sister, our hero is about to have his first real adventure.
>There was no sister, there were no monsters, the girl stabs the hero in the back and steals his sword. His final moments are full of disbelief as she watches the girl and her friends talk about how to dispose of his body.

>Cue to the real protagonist, late 20s veteran, he's buying supplies, grease for his sword, wire, stuff like that. In one of the other booths we can see the hero's magic sword for sale. When he sees it he dismisses it as an useless item that will attract thieves like moths to a flame.

Genres: seinen, edgy, grimdark
>>
>>155331831
>MC is a military musclegirl
>The first episode doesn't start with an OP, it instantly starts with the first scene and the credits slowly fading in and out on the screen
>Panning shot of what appears to be a gym
>Close ups of thighs, abs and biceps during various exercises
>Full body shot of the MC (wearing a tanktop and fatigue pants) lifting
>All while a totally-not-copyright-infringing variation of Fortunate Son plays
>Internal monologue in which the MC introduces herself

Alternatively
>It starts in medias res, with the MC jumping out of the window
>Loud record scratch, freeze frame
>"You may wonder how I got here"
>>
>>155331831
>scene of a warzone from the middle east
>Narration: This is a world riddled with war, corruption, death, and ruin
>show the earth rotating in fast forward until it shows an apartment building in Nippon
>Narration: But this story isn't about that
>MC wakes up, is late for school
>MOM! Why didn't you wake me up, I'm late!!!
>Narration: It's about the everyday life of an everyday high school student in an unremarkable city
>>
>>155331831
>Five stories up in the air, falling, spiraling downwards
>Lands on his face, crunches into an unnatural position
>"Jesus dude, doesn't that hurt?"
>"Uhhnh, not as much as it should"
>Gets back to his feet
>"How many flips did I do?"
>"We weren't counting."
>He does another 50 ft vertical leap, flails wildly, flips over to the other side of the street and hits a postbox
>People are starting to stare. His friends follow him over there.
>"Could you maybe stop..."
>"No, guys, you've gotta try this. Just jump. Like in the game."
> People are still staring.
>The girl tries a little hop, jumps 15 ft and screams as she falls.
>"See, it's real, right?"
>"Way too real..."
>"You guys have just got to get used to it. The game made us fucking ninjas"
>Then they start talking and immediately start planning to steal one of the machines that gave them powers, operating under the assumption that either the government or an evil corporation it about to take total control of them.
>Then the story cuts to the police station...
>>
>This is MC kun.
>He is already dead inside at the young age of 13
>>
>a space battle is raging
>chaos as fighter craft zoom in and out of the static shot with a medium sized frigate in the background
>scene shifts to inside of a cockpit
>the MC, a pilot, is clearly distressed as he frantically looks around the canopy for enemies
>his craft is hit and he is ejected into space
>1st person view of MC shows his hud in his helmet
>10 minute timer starts (implied to be his time left)
>remaining in the 1st person, focus shifts from the hud to the ensuing battle
>clearly one side is losing
>frigate from before is taking lots of fire
>as bells sound in music thats playing (1:25 mark) view switches to 3rd person view of MC
>a flash of light erupts outside the frame
>at 1:30 a large capital ship moves into frame becoming the entire backgound behind the MC
>at 1:58 the ship is still moving behind the MC, demonstrating how large it is
>at 2:00 the view shifts to wide scene of the battle zoomed out much than before to encompass the new capital ship
>tide of battle has turned
>as the music is wrapping up, scene shifts back to MC
>a piece of destroyed fighter looks like it collides with the MC
>MC wakes up in a hospital bed

1st time I heard this song, the 1st iteration of this scene came into my head, mainly the capital ship looming in the background coinciding with the climax of the piece

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_bPMzD7xY1A
>>
>>155331831
>A girl is waiting to cross a road
>Trucks are going by intermittently
>Eventually decides to risk it and run and time it between the trucks.
>Just as she's about to get hit it zooms out to a TV screen playing frogger.
>"NO!!! How could my timing have been off?!"
>Meanwhile a meteor hits his childhood friend next door neighbours house in the background.
>"Eh? EH?! EEEEEEEEEHHHHH?!" in the background
>"Oh geeze, another alien?"
> Title Drop: My Childhood Friend is the Protagonist of a Female Lead Harem but She's Actually in Love with Me?!!
>>
>Begins with a quick explanation
>MC is the villain, he already won, became the Legendary God Deluxe Super Ultra Demon King and many decades have passed since
>Opening scene shows him on his thrown, sitting there silently, a rather vacant expression on face
>After he focuses his attention, he turns on his TV, nothing but static
>Finally, he utters but one line
>"Holy shit this is fucking boring"
>Almost immediately, he detonates his castle, some "main character" looking teenagers then appeared and challenged him, but he decimated them easily
>then later he supernovas the planet
>while floating aimlessly through space, he opens a portal to another dimension, fuck who knows what dimension, it has to be better than this one
>he leaves through it, thinking maybe he'll find a new purpose in life in another world
>>
>>155332562
Would watch
>>
>>155337734
Its like "The devil is a part timer" but he dimension hopped intentionally
>>
File: 1486696829267.png (866KB, 1068x1082px) Image search: [Google]
1486696829267.png
866KB, 1068x1082px
>mc is a 9 yo shota
>magical world
>shota mc wants to start a team
>goes on an adventure
>bandits find him and imprison him
>sexslave.jpg
>years pass and the mc is 15
>escapes miraculously
>goes back to his village and all he sees is ruins
>mc is homeless for years
>ff mc is now 23
>mc kidnaps and sells kids
>police find him and arrest him
>there was no adventure
>there were no bandits
>there was no magical world
>mc was sold by his parents to a child rapists ring in modern day japan
>he didnt escape they beat him up and left him to die
>mc became serial rapist and got sentenced to death
>he was delusional so he wouldn't face reality
>right before he gets executed it all makes sense to him
>his "reality" shatters
>mc is mind broken
>dies
>>
>>155331831
>dark red sky
>blood and dead bodies everywhere
>giant ass demon slaughtering city all by himself
>suddenly frightened young girl look up at the demon
>girl grows older as the horrors around her fade away
>she stands on top of a very large ancient tower
>she smiles gently
>giant ass demon holds out one of his many hand and gives her a flower
>she takes it and the demon leaves
>meanwhile a band of young heroes embark on a quest to save a mystical princess.
>>
>EIN VOLK
>EIN REICH
>EIN FUHRER
>"Yep, that would be me. Eventually"
>The adventures of Shota Hitler and the time travelling Genie
>>
>Establishing shot of building exterior. Random city noises play.
>Cuts to MC's room. He's sitting on his bed, shot from behind. He has a massive afro that hangs down over the back of his neck
>MC gets up and walks lethargically to bathroom. Quirky, jaunty music starts playing
>MC walks to bathroom. We only see him from top down, so he looks like a massive shifting ball of hair
>Bathroom door slams. Silence, then a massive scream
>Cut to MC looking in mirror in disbelief. He has switched bodies with a young African American kid living in the US

The entire show is about how he basically has to wing his way through life, using his limited Engrish. He befriends the Japanese exchange who goes to his school and together they try to figure out what the fuck is going on.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.