[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

can someone explain to me what the hell happened to him? why

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: Brunocolorat12.png (961KB, 496x832px) Image search: [Google]
Brunocolorat12.png
961KB, 496x832px
can someone explain to me what the hell happened to him?
why didnt he bleed or was like gone after his first fight against king crimson?
how did he "die" but not die and kept on going?
jojo general
>>
King Crimson effectively killed him. It's not that he just sustained a lethal wound and Giorno fixed him. He literally was killed so his soul got separated from his body. What Giorno fixed was just a shell of a body, that kept on going by what little life energy remained inside him and his Stand.
At the end when he is completely killed with no body to return to, the remaining of his soul, life energy and Stand can ascend finally.
>>
>>155314766
Wait doesn't it have something to do with the fact that Mista changed Rolling Stone?
>>
>>155314766
>>155314519
This is the best explanation I have. Giorno punched a ton of life force into Bruno at the beginning of the series, so much that it actually made him live longer after he had died. That's the easiest way to explain it, I think.
Think about it, Giorno only used his "infuse life into stuff" ability only on him in the bus fight, no other being. So maybe he had so much life inside of him that killing him once was not enough, his real dead would follow after a long while, that and the fact that Rolling Stone had kept his fate sealed to die last.
>>
>>155314519
its not that hard.
the body was officially dead
giorno patched up the body
the soul reentered the body, it didnt leave
but his body was rotting already because it didnt have life force, just a soul inside a shell with no wounds
a stand cant bring someone back to life at least to perfection, all giorno did was fix a dead body to not have any superficial physical wounds and let the soul reenter, but his life force was already gone
>>
throughout jojo you can see that araki always uses the element of fate.
>>
Wait if the arrows were made from a fucking meteorite, why the fuck could Black Sabbath create new arrows then? wtf
>>
>>155314519
Rolling Stone predicted that he'll die at the Colosseum.
>>
File: samefaggotry.png (133KB, 1348x600px) Image search: [Google]
samefaggotry.png
133KB, 1348x600px
>>155319488
Don't bother.
>>
File: 1490841522465.png (166KB, 373x328px) Image search: [Google]
1490841522465.png
166KB, 373x328px
>>155319533
What the fuck
>>
I thought for sure it was going to be because Giorno healed him during one of KC's time skips, but it just ended up being another "it just works" Araki asspulls.
>>
>>155319533
I-Is this the work of an enemy stand?!
>>
>>155314519
He got rejected for Zoolander 2.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.