[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Biorg Trinity

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

File: biorgvol9cov.jpg (139KB, 450x640px) Image search: [Google]
biorgvol9cov.jpg
139KB, 450x640px
Does anyone still read this manga?
>>
What is this mango even about?
>>
Will Oh! Great ever team up with a good author? He can't write for shit but his art is glorious.
>>
File: bt001.png (233KB, 887x1300px) Image search: [Google]
bt001.png
233KB, 887x1300px
>>155312385
It has something similar like Haruhi but thousand times more messy with most of its pages filled with highly detailed quality drawings. Most of the times it's hard to read the action and what's happening here and there.

As for plot it's basically two factions battling each other for a girl who turned out to be the center of the universe.

>>155312467
Tenjou Tenge was a joy, Air Gear not so much, but damn i really hope that he'll work on something with someone who's writing at least not as convoluted as Biorg. His aesthetic is just so special than the others.
>>
File: d009.jpg (229KB, 869x1265px) Image search: [Google]
d009.jpg
229KB, 869x1265px
I just finished it last week. We're pretty behind from raws right?
>>
>>155312467
This author is good.

I think people like you just don't like the style Oh Great's into, he just likes weird shit and so do his fans so even when he teams up with someone else the story will still be weird and crazy.

Maybe you should read something more generic or just normal, that should be more to your taste.
>>
File: Biorg-Trinity-manga9.jpg (183KB, 800x574px) Image search: [Google]
Biorg-Trinity-manga9.jpg
183KB, 800x574px
>>155313673
Yeah, i just caught up with vol.8(chapter 33). Vol.9 will be released this June, i think the manga is going to end this year given that in vol.8 we already have that conflict escalation that'll definitely lead to the final fight.

>>155313910
>I think people like you just don't like the style Oh Great's into, he just likes weird shit and so do his fans so even when he teams up with someone else the story will still be weird and crazy.
I gotta agree, he's like a guy with too much ideas for a drawing that the art will dominate over the narrative and it's kinda showing in Biorg Trinity.
>>
>>155314279

Holy shit, is that MC? What the fuck is happening.
>>
>>155314366
Those three from the left:
- The hunter with koala familiar
- Hunter no.4
- Hunter no.12

This is from vol.8 where Fuji chose to consume more Biorgs in order to become stronger and to fight the class rep, and thus saving Fumiho(kind of).

The school turned out to be the battleground between the two factions with some civilians mixed up in them, some of the strongest biorgs were disguising themselves as the students. Fujii got his guts together, and do finally take his job as the hunter no.56 replacing Hosa. He went full school shooters and tried to absorb most of the biorgs that disguised themselves as students.

In this volume, the four hunters(excluding bellwood) are fighting against the strongest biorgs that are members of the 21 stars. For afaik the monk hunter in the middle is already dead, and Hunter no.4 then fought alongside Fujii, she ended up with her arm ripped off pic related.

The volume ends with the reveal of the no.1 Biorg of the 21 stars and hunter no. 1
>>
File: DSC_0100.jpg (3MB, 2304x4096px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0100.jpg
3MB, 2304x4096px
>>155316085
pic related is Hunter no. 4
>>
>>155313910
>This author is good.
I haven't touched his novels, but no, the writing in this manga is not good.
>>
>>155316363
Hm?
>>
>>155312993
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.