[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't get it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

I don't get it
>>
>>155283613
One of the best anime in recent years, resented by the average weeb because it hits too close too home
>>
>>155283613
MC is a girl that's been given every single unlikeable trait that's really common to have
People start hating it since they put themselves in her shoes, and then realize it's actually them.
That, and because MC doesn't even change in the end, it kinda makes the show pointless.
But really, it's a weird comedy that you have to laugh at the MC and make yourself feel better to enjoy.
>>
>>155284676
>>155284862
A perfect looking anime girl except with shadows under her eyes who have a hot friend? And actually go outside to do wacky things? That's them?
>>
>>155285207
>tfw that's the story of my life
>tfw my best friend is always getting laid and I'm a kissless virgin
>>
The dub was good
>>
File: 1485990780384.png (292KB, 836x577px) Image search: [Google]
1485990780384.png
292KB, 836x577px
This anime made me cringe so fucking hard every episode because it hit way too close to to home. I still enjoyed it though.
>>
>>155284862
the way I saw it was "haha wow this chick is just like us, but she's a CHICK!"
and then she plays like, lonely nerd games, but made for girls. it's fun seeing that whole thing turned on its head
>>
>>155284862
>MC doesn't even change in the end

That's the point, it jabs at the reader
>>
>>155288246
>tfw
>>
>>155283613
The broken music note implies she's listening to her trashy audiobooks instead of actual music

The broken heart because she's foreveralone

The Male sign is crossed out because no dicks are going near that

And the lock is circled representing a chastity-belt because she's a kissless virgin
>>
>>155288703
>The broken music note implies she's listening to her trashy audiobooks instead of actual music

Oh, I always thought the implication was that she's an idiot for overpaying for her not! beats™
>>
>>155288703
good eye
>>
>>155284676

For what it is is great.

I don't resent it though.

It is just boring because it doesn't go anywhere. You know it isn't but still... even so, if you've seen a couple of episodes, you have seen all of them.
>>
>>155283613
It's just Japanese Peep Show, aimed at a younger audience, with female protagonist.
>>
>>155295415
>Peep Show

Mah nigga.

Joe Matt is great, even if he is a piece of shit.
>>
>>155284676
either bait or quite possibly the shittiest taste
>>
>>155284862
I thought end was perfect.

She just laughed it off.

It especially resonated with me because I had most fun watching Tomoko in moments that especially hit home to me.
>>
Pretty shit, don't bother with it
>>
>>155288246
I've never understood that as a complaint about the show. Why would anyone expect her to change? The whole show is her blaming other people for her problems. That's literally the title.
>>
It's ood. People who complained about the series are just dumb and probably in denial too
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.