[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Legend of the Galactic Heroes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: LOTGH.jpg (198KB, 1200x960px) Image search: [Google]
LOTGH.jpg
198KB, 1200x960px
Just found out the new series is being done by Production I.G which has me worried. Look at what they did to Ghost in the Shell and Cyborg 009. Please tell me the new series isn't going to be all 3DCG? At least keep the character models 2D.
>>
>>155278375
Madhouse is the only studio that makes good adaptations. Every other is shit tier
>>
>>155278882
>not mentioning TMS
filthy casual scum.
>>
>>155278375
It's never going to happen.
>>
>>155278375
Production IG is a godly studio wtf are you talking about? Space battle CG would be pretty good. WHy worry?
>>
>>155279478
They are garbage whenever they try to take an old franchise and make new content though which is why GiTS and Cyborg 009 was used as an example. 2 highly praised series with a rich history doomed because their choices of using bad animation. How can you praise a studio that obviously make horrible choices.
>>
>>155279710
gits was always done by productio ig, excluding the original movie, wtf are you takling about.
>>
>>155279833
yes they took an old property which they made and ruined it. How is that hard to comprehend.
>>
>>155281867
Are you really that stupid?
>>
>>155282060
Nothing I have said is even remotely stupid. You are quick to insult someone without even the slightest bit of evidence to back up whatever shit that you decide to type. In the future, please explain before you start shitposting.
>>
>>155278375
>trying to predict what a show will be like simply from a studio
Every fucking time. Studios are not monolithic entities. IG Port has a big-ass range of staff from their three different studios + outsiders that they can pull on. We don't even have staff names (if it's even happening at this point), let alone any visuals. This discussion is pointless until we do.
>>
>>155284206
>P.I.G worker confirmed
>>
Wonder if it will be any good. Wouldn't surprised me if the new series took place in highschool and the main characters were aged down
>>
>>155285953
Tags?
Teenage Angst/Revenge/Slice of Life/Military/Drama
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.