[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Imagine being an animator at Studio Ghibli working late nights

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: hayao.jpg (67KB, 590x300px) Image search: [Google]
hayao.jpg
67KB, 590x300px
Imagine being an animator at Studio Ghibli working late nights giving life to scribbles some old drunk asshole hands you. Every time he passes his scribbles to you he criticizes your work before going into a diatribe about the environment and world war 2 japan. Every once in a while he hands you what appears to be naked children, and instead of the usual drunk scolding he just says "do this now" before standing silently behind you. for the next hour while you animate a few frames of this scene, you start to repetative movements and heavy breathing behind you. You also hear the sounds of all the other staff in the room quickly but quietly evacuating. You have been here before and know the consequences of turning around to see what the hell is happening. You persevere and continue drawing masterfully polished frames of bare kiddies hoping the sounds go away soon and the demon retreats back to his smelly corner of the room. When he finally leaves, you shut down your station, leave the office and grab a couple of sakes from the bar across the street before beginning your long commute home. You get home and your wife is already asleep. You get in bed and she wakes and asks how your day was. The reality you did well to block out suddenly floods back and you proceed to beat and rape your wife.
>>
>>155273735
Sounds fun
>>
tl;dr
>>
>>155273735
Are you trying to say he's /ourguy/?
>>
>sake
Just say beers you fucking weeb
>>
>>155273735
>wife
>>
>>155275202
Sake contains more alcohol than beer and the more you need to forget - the stronger booze you need. Trust me I'm an alcoholic.
>>
>>155273735
>going into a diatribe about [...] world war 2 japan

?
>>
didn't a shitload of the staff already leave to make a new studio?
>>
>>155274691
Fuck off.
>>
>>155277464
Yeah and they're already making some shitty Kiki rip off.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.