[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>DEM SUPERIOR QUALITY 1998 ANIMU what the fuck

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: berserk.jpg (122KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
berserk.jpg
122KB, 960x720px
>DEM SUPERIOR QUALITY 1998 ANIMU
what the fuck
>>
And it still manages to look better then modern CG

Makes you think
>>
>>155264352
Looks overfiltered. Was that the only available version?
>>
>>155264407
how is that better than anything
>>
Honestly, I have always appreciated all decades of anime, but nostalgiafags have started to turn me off from older anime lately.
>>
File: 1489384997850.jpg (60KB, 666x611px) Image search: [Google]
1489384997850.jpg
60KB, 666x611px
>>155264352
Still better than the modern Berserk
>>
>>155264525
Cause that's how you compare Berserks.
OP's greentext is right.
>>
>>155264352
it's a literal slideshow but it's still the best looking berserk anime

how sad
>>
>>155264352
You literally can't find restrained use of color like this in digital anime. It's all gradients, filters and weird glow effects.
>>
>>155264609
>caring about what other people do
>>
>>155264352
1997*
>>
>>155265936
What would be the point of digitally coloring something if you didn't use filters?
It's like complaining that people stopped having to juggle CDs when they started collecting their music on their music players and computers.
>>
>>155264474
No, OP is just a troll.
>>
>>155266007
Digital's nice and all but there's no reason to ever buy music in a digital market
>>
>>155266083
Unless you want to support the artists.
>>
>>155266114
I need something physical if I'm going to do that, most artists make their money through live shows anyways
>>
>>155266169
It depends. Some of them burn their own CDs.
Others live too far away for you to realistically go to their live gigs.
>>
>>155266236
If we're talking smaller independent artists they usually charge reasonable enough prices that make bandcamp fine, but in the mass market a lot of people still buy $15 albums from itunes for some reason.
>>
>>155266294
>but in the mass market a lot of people still buy $15 albums from itunes for some reason.
I wasn't talking about that.
Most of that money isn't going to the artist, and most of the albums bought this way are bought from artists that don't really need the money and don't make such interesting music that they deserve it.
>>
>>155266419
That's what I was talking about, because I'm pretty sure that's still where the majority of the revenue in the music industry comes from. Like I said, I get buying from bandcamp or wherever, that's understandable.
>>
Berserk manga>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>literal shit>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>either of the adaptations
>>
>>155266601
yes
>>
>>155266601
'97 anime's got that OST though
>>
>>155266601
>knocking on the '97 anime
I genuinely hope you suffer greatly for this opinion.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.