[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Never thought I'd miss this as much as I do. It was a good ride.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

Never thought I'd miss this as much as I do. It was a good ride.
>>
I watched the anime long back ago.

The manga seems way different. Where are the blond guy and his girlfriend?
>>
Can't even remember the actual ending, just that Sue won.
>>
Read this recently and boy does it start to drag in the later half of the second generation. The way they handled the romance of mada was a bit too forced. I liked it more in the first arc.

>>155236866
This is the second generation. Blond guy and his girlfriend already left college when this starts.
>>
So, how old was Sue?
>>
>>155236866
They made occasional cameos, but the second gen was mostly about the girls, and Mada's harem.
>>
>>155236321
>mangafox
>>
I couldnt bring myself to give a shit about a bunch of fujoshis.
>>
File: 1476904092202.png (434KB, 1114x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1476904092202.png
434KB, 1114x1600px
>>155236321
>It was a good ride.
No fuck that, it was complete utter crap
It should have ended with the first one.
Fucking awful.
thanks Madarame, and goodbye
>>
You people is giving off the impression that I would be better off not reading Nidaime
>>
>>155238235
>>155238660

These guys get it, OP. This was nothing compared to the original Genshiken. Just the same fucking jokes told in a different shade each time.
>>
Best girl won
>>
>>155238749
>Shallow secondary support character won, Saki didn't leave that fucking insufferable faggot for Madarame. and it felt like eating a spoonful of shit
ftfy
>>
What was all that Madarame harem bullshit? I never finished, did he end up turning gay?
>>
>>155239435
Sue won the bowl.
This manga is the grave of romanticism
>>
Stopped reading with Nidaime. Maybe it's just because I could relate more to the original Genshiken, but the fujoshi just weren't fun.
Love the original though.
>>
>>155239507
You mean the "crack pairing" I jokingly supported when the Second Season anime was running won? That's baffling
>>
>>155239666
Exactly. its beyond stupid, and above that completely unsatisfactory as closure for a ten years long series
FUCK YOU SHIMOKU WHERE IS MY SAKI ENDING
I'M ETERNAL MAD
>>
>>155239802
>Saki ending
>Wanting Kousaka to get NTRd
Why?
>>
Kousaka completely deserved saki, the ending was good.

And first part was better
>>
>>155239802
>unironically liking Saki
>>
>>155239848
Because Madarame, that's why
>>
>>155239848

Because Kousaka is kind of a shitty boyfriend and despite his looks was far less willing to try and better himself as a person while Madarame was willing to compromise and make Saki feel welcome and take her advice and become a more rounded person
>>
>>155240101
You put my feelings into words
>>
File: Japanese_herbivores.gif (3MB, 300x169px) Image search: [Google]
Japanese_herbivores.gif
3MB, 300x169px
>>155240101
Kousaka just wasn't a beta faggot
>>
>>155239848
Anon, I dislike Saki, but even I think she deserves better.

While it isn't a one-sided love, from an outsider's point of view it seems like one. He takes priority in being an otaku first, and boyfriend second. Realistic speaking, it wouldn't be far fetched to think they would often have fights regarding this, resulting in an unhealthy relationship.
>>
>>155238660
I'm glad at least Yasuhiko had to guts to say that, I'm sure everyone else was too scared to say it.
>>
>>155240436
Even so, I would find it very difficult to believe that Madarame would feel satisfied taking the girlfriend of one of his friends. That just seems like it would be a very awkward ending.
>>
>>155236321
Horrible manga . Mankaga should just end his pregnant shit
>>
>>155240478
Kousaka wouldn't give a single fuck about it just like he never actually cared about Saki
>>
>>155240437
Yeah I think that too. Only someone huge like him could ignore nip pr habits and tell the truth
>>
>>155236321
I ended up dropping it when nothing interesting happened. Nidaime was really disappointing.
>>
>>155239848
Kousaka was too much of a non-character.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.