[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Type-Moon thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: Theater.png (71KB, 480x272px) Image search: [Google]
Theater.png
71KB, 480x272px
>Literally Nrvnqsr
Would Nero have been better off never becoming Emperor of Rome and just starting a career as a gladiator or an actor instead?
>>
What?
>>
>>155224885
NRVQSR is short for Neron Caesar.
>>
>>155224885

They're playing with the other side of the Moon.
>>
>>155224690

Some friends and I are doing a tabletop setting on Roll20.net

Settle something for me, faggots.

Rider Achilles. The wiki mentions something about him being unwilling to use his spear against female opponents.

But Apoc shows him pretty clearly using the spear with lethal intent against Baasaakaa of Black. My thought is that maybe he isn't willing to use the "duel field" on female enemies.

What say you, Mushroom fans?
>>
>>155225101
Achilles let himself be ruled by his own emotions. Lorewise he's not supposed to use it against females, partly out of regret and more out of (in my opinion) muh honour.
I think it really came down to him seeing Frankenstein as something inhuman, so he had no qualms in killing her, just like he puts both his feeling aside to mercy kill his waifu Atalanta.

Grand Rider Achilles when?

Are you winning son?
>>
The last time I really got into the ins and outs of TM was reading the whole Fuyuki wiki years and years ago, and some miscellaneous CM3 translations from BL.

I understand that since then there has been a shitload of new material from stuff like Garden of Avalon and especially Grand Order. Is the TM Wiki a good source to read up on those nowadays? Or if it is still as terrible as it was years ago, is there any central source similar to the Fuyuki wiki now?
>>
>>155225698
BL.
>>
>>155225823
So just comb through the translation subforum looking for posts in threads?
>>
>>155226001
Just look up the stuff you want on the translation forum. The wiki is cancer and is only good for finding stats, bust sizes and NPs for powerlevel discussions.
>>
>>155225325

Well, we start session one tomorrow.

The DM threw out his information matrix system because half our group were dumbasses and outted who their Servants are.

Saber - Arturia, vanilla. Chosen by relic

Berserker - Lancelot. Received by chance

Archer - Oda Nobunaga. Received by chance

Lancer - Sun Wukong. Of course this doesn't actually work because *insert autism here*, but fuck it. Chosen by artifact.

Assassin - No Name, from Strange Fake. Canon as anything, I guess. Received randomly.

Caster - Skuld, I think is how you spell it. I believe she was a necromancer or something. Received by chance.

Rider - Achilles, chosen by artifact.

A lot of our members come from my playing sites with posting length requirements and such, so it seems like everyone will do fine.

Sorry to blog, but screw it. Nothing else happening ITT.
>>
>>155226064
Ok, fair enough. Hopefully everything is organized well enough so I can just read it from top to bottom like with CM3 and Fuyuki. Thanks.
>>
>>155226571

From roleplaying sites, jfc
>>
What year did the 10th Anniversary take place? Want to try and save up to be in japan for the 20th, although Nasu hasn't technically done much more work since the 10th.
>>
>>155227036

Good question. Let's all go to sleep instead. I'm sleepy.
>>
>>155225053
Who is? In CCC.?
>>
>>155226571
if someone deals with lancer Achilles got this, i don't see a shred of divinity on most of them
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.