[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dragon Ball Super

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 7

File: IMG_20170119_221540.jpg (98KB, 845x673px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170119_221540.jpg
98KB, 845x673px
Opinions on latest arc?
>>
>>155207369
why you posting a screenshot from galo sengen
>>
its so far been a mixed bag

The good
>All the mortals have 40 hours to prepare in advance
>Battle Royale styled tourney matches will lead into team ups amongst the charecters
>Jobbers will finally be given a chance to shine
>Useless charecters will be finally given a chance to shine again
>Goku is using SS Blue to train Krillin
>Whis used Angel Magic to birth Bulla
>Fat Buu finally has character progression
>17 will finally get screen time again

The Bad
>Gohan will still be a cuck
>Piccolo
>Its predicatble that Roshi will be the king of asspulls
>Vegeta will job as always
>28 planets with intelligent life exist in U7
>It started off as a battle royale with all the universe but changed to just the weakest ones because Toei couldn't handle the task of animating all the other universes

The Ugly
>The new generation of toei animators are not skilled enough to draw a cluster fuck fest of a battle royale
>All the character designs of the other universe are plain awful
>Tien, Piccolo and the other charecters wont nearly get as much screen time as Goku or Vegeta
>Its predicatble that U7 will loose but Zeno and Future Zeno will be impressed by the entire debacle and allow all the universes to live
>Its predictable that the next arc that follows this one will be about a villain from a higher universe will threaten Goku and the gang which makes them go on an intergalactic journey fighting this new villian
>>
File: Janemba looks like zeno.png (181KB, 357x291px) Image search: [Google]
Janemba looks like zeno.png
181KB, 357x291px
>>155208847

Also, its predicatble to know that the end of Super will involve Zeno actually being a being of pure evil who has a true form that he keeps hidden and will eventually power up and reveal it to fight SS Gogeta Blue
>>
File: 5436816-zxzffff.jpg (154KB, 666x679px) Image search: [Google]
5436816-zxzffff.jpg
154KB, 666x679px
>>155209011
>>
>>155207369
Use the catalog retard >>155201539
>>
>>155207369
GO GO GO
>>
>>155208847
>>Gohan will still be a cuck
>>All the mortals have 40 hours to prepare in advance

IF only amnesia man (toriyamo) would just have elder kai make gohan grind some coffee. There is just enough time for him to have his potential unlocked again.
>>
>>155209479
the only thing thats actually bothering me about super right now is the fact that elder kai hasn't commented on gohan at all is toriyama trying to make us forget mystic existed.
He could literally just retcon it and claim it had god ki all along, why does he hate gohan so much?
>>
File: Every Day.png (144KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
Every Day.png
144KB, 400x400px
I really hope in the upcoming battle we see Tien use his Kihoko to blast at least 5 people out of the ring. I'd also like to see Lavenda get a Rogafufuken to the back while dodging a spirit control ki blast.
>>
File: black.jpg (36KB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
black.jpg
36KB, 1200x630px
>>155207369
Idiots all of you
>>
Im more worried about yamcha's scheme
>>
File: My tea should be here by now.jpg (90KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
My tea should be here by now.jpg
90KB, 1920x1080px
>>155209864
Zamas! You know I don't like my tea black.
>>
File: black-goku-1.jpg (52KB, 800x445px) Image search: [Google]
black-goku-1.jpg
52KB, 800x445px
>>155209911
Well I prefer my Kai's dead so whattaya wanna do, huh?
>>
>>155209790

Cause Toriyama became amnesiac living a life of luxury by snorting coke off hostesses and drinking whiskey with the yakuza in karaoke clubs to care about the shit he did that made him rich 25 years ago
>>
>>155209906
Literally jsut a setup for a shit gag

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AzWdjD4bJvM
eyeman is the last guy.
>>
>>155210029
>snorting coke off sailor moon cosplayer's asses
ftfy
>>
>>155210029
but at this point fixing gohan doesn't even take effort an autist could do it
>>
Why haven't MODS delete this
>>
>>155210281
Good question
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.