[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT we discuss NGE and no waifu bullshit side note rei is best girl

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: seele.jpg (38KB, 1440x900px) Image search: [Google]
seele.jpg
38KB, 1440x900px
ITT we discuss NGE and no waifu bullshit
side note rei is best girl
>>
>>155197335
>rei best girl
she ain't even human
>>
This Asuka vs. Rei bullshit has ruined any and all Evangelion conversations forever. I showed my friend NGE when he had not seen it previously and even he was overtaken by the best girl memes. I fucking hate this shit so much and I am sincerely convinced that people who unironically have this argument don't even enjoy the show.
>>
>>155198705
Aye, it's literally impossible to find any decent threads without this waifu faggotry ruining it.
>>
>>155198888
>>155198705
For being fair I don't know why do people want to talk about EVA so much, everything worth talking about has been said and there's probably docens of tesis disecting every single episode from start ot finish.

At this point I'm glad waifufags took over, not because I aprove of their faggotry, but because it frustrates people that want to disscuss the most disscussed anime ever with over 5 threads in /a/ at all fucking times.
>>
>>155198988
I'm mainly just annoyed at how waifufags act and talk to people. While I do understand that the show is fairly over-discussed, the intense quantity of best girl posts on both Eva threads and any other threads starts to get quite agitating after a while. It's fun to joke about now and then, but people who actually take this garbage seriously really need to consider falling off of a cliff.
>>
>>155198705
Au contraire, personally I enjoy the story very much, but find myself engorged in what you'd call "waifu war" because it is quite literally the only logical and reasonable path left for discussing the original series versus the new remakes. I was once like you, I hated on the waifufags, the shippers, the idiots who went too far. But then I understood that the very creator of Evangelion had betrayed us all, he is Sauron and the Evangelion characters are the rings of power. Once you understand Evangelion enough, you will understand that even the most innocent of interpretation has it's roots in waifufaggotry. Waifufaggotry hidden and concealed behind pretentious loanwords and glorifications.

In the end you're forced to sit down and consider the question: Asuka or Rei? Considering that question leads to the understanding of why the multitudes of interpretations have come to exist, and it is a perfect explanation of the evolution of Evangelion from start to end.

It will let you understand why things change, and why a great story has been abandoned in favor of catering to waifufags.
>>
>no waifu war.
Shinji is used good, though
>>
How would you want 3.0 + 1.0 to end?
>>
>>155201275
Conclusively and with a signed statement saying there won't be any more evangelion, ever.
>>
>>155197335
OP, you're full of shit, sage.
side note: Shinji is best girl
>>
>>155201275
End it by fixing Rei and Shinji for the unfair nonsense they've had to go through. End any and all "loops", make a precise statement that we only live once, and shouldn't dream about loops to escape from reality. Kaworu is killed permanently as a result, and Asuka / Mari are revealed as soulless clones.

The perfect and only real end to 3.0+1.0.
>>
File: pepemid.png (203KB, 495x495px) Image search: [Google]
pepemid.png
203KB, 495x495px
>>155201275
cliffhanger
>>
>>155197335
Whenever someone emerges in a thread to discuss the show itself, they're usually shut down by some elitest that has read the entire evageeks forum.
>>
>>155197335
I don't think serious discussion is possible unless it has been first acknowledged that best girl is Asuka.
>>
>>155201275
Deconstruction of the rebuilds as the cash grabs they are. It would redeem the whole series.
>>
>>155199907
>In the end you're forced to sit down and consider the question: Asuka or Rei?

I choose Misato.
>>
>>155198988
I'll be sad if it ever ends. No other anime will get daily threads decades after it's done
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.