[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Never-Ending Manga

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: Vol1[1].jpg (91KB, 576x880px) Image search: [Google]
Vol1[1].jpg
91KB, 576x880px
How do you read a 500+ chapter manga without going insane?
>>
You tell your kids about the manga so your bloodline can read it through generations.
>>
you just fucking read it and dont be a pussy. you can read it much faster than they can make it.
>>
>>155194625
by reading it over the course of several years
>>
You don't. You read them casualy whenever you remember and read the wiki page to fill in the gaps.

Unless you really like it, then you maraton it.
>>
>>155194625

Any manga that is long lasting but has the MC actually grow in a rate smiliar to the time the manga has been around?
Jojo has big timeskips and DB has them too but only like twice in the series, I mean, no timeskips, some sort of "real" time going on.
>>
>>155194625
You start it when the manga only had 200 chapters and then keep reading out of habit.
Or at least that's what I did with Naruto and One Piece.
>>
>>155194625
If you like it there should be no problem at all,after all I have read Ippo like 6 or 7 times already.
>>
>>155194625
ACTIVATE THE OXYGEN
>>
>>155194625
One by one.
>>
By not reading it all in one sitting.
It also helps that few manga are that long, in my list just 5 out of 272 are over 500 (not counting Tomo-chan).

>>155194989
I'm going to say Kingdom, but it's arguable.
>>
>>155194625
tfw started ippo since i liked the anime

how the fuck am i supposed to read 1172 chapters.

I can read 180 in a day and i get burnt out as fuck when i do
>>
>>155194625
You take your time catching up. Taking a break each arc end helps, for example. Or you read 700 and then give up,like I did with Case closed
>>
I'm still mad that Ippo doesn't look like the cover of issue one.
"The Boxing Twink" would have been a great title.
>>
>enjoy material
>have a lot of it
Why is this a problem for people?
>>
>>155194625
>over 1100 chaptera
>0 good doujins of Ippo getting his mangina fucked
I thought sports manga and fighting manga were supposed to be gay?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.