[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Nisekoi

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: 241653.jpg (40KB, 225x350px) Image search: [Google]
241653.jpg
40KB, 225x350px
Am I the only one who doesn't think she betrayed Chitoge and only confessed because she knew she lost? Komi never gave a crap to develop her, that's why I don't get the hate she gets for not confessing even though that was only trolling from Komi's part and Raku did the same thing too. She was never meant to win and it criticised how she never was a real threat, just to get some annoying Chitoge fans repeating what I complained about the first place.
>>
>>155183961
>never gave a crap to develop her
perfection doesn't need development

し <・ )))><<
>>
File: 13.jpg (354KB, 1200x1734px) Image search: [Google]
13.jpg
354KB, 1200x1734px
what do you hear what do you say
>>
>>155183961
She got hate because she's shit, not because she confessed.
>>
>>155185172
Because she doesn't have character development and "betrayed" Chitoge, which is what I hate about Nisekoi.
>>
>>155183961
>this shit is why tsugumi is the better girl
>>
File: Tsugumi's butt.webm (823KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Tsugumi's butt.webm
823KB, 1280x720px
>>155185493
this is shit picture, pls delet
>>
>>155183961
You're not the only one. If something, the one who betrayed herself was Chitoge because she thought Raku would be happier with Kosaki, yet at the same time, having conflicted feelings about that.
>>
>>155186935
That's what I didn't get either. Even when she was a child she wasn't honest and acted like as if she would be fine with Raku&Kosaki together for their sake, but it was never for their sake. She simply didn't want to get hurt and tried to convince herself that everything is okay, and even as a teenager she repeated the same mistake until she got what she wanted.
>>
onodera a shit
>>
>>155183961
>Am I the only one who doesn't think she betrayed Chitoge and only confessed because she knew she lost?
Yes
At first she was like "We need to face this together with muh Chitoge-chan" and then when she realized she might lose Raku to her she changed her tune immediately

But then again their "friendship" was never believable since they barely even hanged out with each-other so I don't know why the hell Komi was so insistent into convincing the readers that they were "best friends" and that they were close when they really weren't
>>
>>155183961
>Komi never gave a crap to develop her
Then why do you obsess over a bland bitch who was created just to lose?
>>
>>155185389
No it's because she doesn't have any personality
She's given everything from the beginning in a silver plate and she still manages it to fuck it up

She's a shit character
Even her imouto is thousands times better
>>
File: 1490417629150.png (90KB, 300x240px) Image search: [Google]
1490417629150.png
90KB, 300x240px
>it's another Onodera is shit episode
>>
>>155188618
That's your opinion. To me she was good and only had the bad luck the author wasn't serious about her. Looks like you don't know how it feels to be a shy person, otherwise you wouldn't judge like as if it's totally easy to confess.
>>
>>155188573
Because she had potential. Anyways, looks like this dead fandom loves to jump on people who still want to have serious discussion about certain characters without getting "Your waifu is shit!" comments. You're enjoying this way too much and don't realize you're killing this fandom even more by pushing people away who still wanted to talk about it. R.I.P. Nisekoi.
>>
Komi wrote this mundane character and you love the shit out of it. What's the problem now? And caring about the fandom? Seriously
>>
>>155191186
>opinion card
kill yourself

>>155191266
>Because she had potential.
What potential?
>>
>>155189979
My favorite episode
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.