[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Uncommon /a/ related things you like

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

File: 21.jpg (253KB, 618x808px) Image search: [Google]
21.jpg
253KB, 618x808px
>Villain is genuinely without irony a nice person
>Group of "noble villains" does not have "that one asshole they all hate" in it
>Main Couple hooks up before the end and the series does not degrade in quality at all
>>
>That villain that you hated immensely and you wished he/she got killed slowly becomes one of the good guys to the point where he/she saves the day

It's pretty nice when it happens.
>>
Thick headed nice girl tomboy MCs.
>>
>Character gets RAGE powerup
>Still loses

The best
>>
>>155175327
i'm here for sause
>>
>>155175710
Examples?
>>
>>155179880
yandere kanojo has a good example
its also nice that they hook up in something like 2 pages
>>
>Unexpected relentless death
>>
>>155177904
Vegetta is that you
>>
>>155179880
Tomo-chan.

>noble MCs that go berserk when a villain does something particularly heinous
>>
>>155175327
Used to be common, but has become uncommon
>Everyone hates MC because popular girl talks with him because of some secret reason
I think its just schadenfreude, but I love it.
>>
>>155182473
I know it but im not telling you.
>>
>>155179848
>>155182473
seconding.
cropping pic leave no trace of possible sourcing

>>155182648
i hope you are not the cropfag.
>>
>>155183758
Akirame ga Warui Shoubun de na
>>
>>155175327
Gyaru love interest
>>
>>155175327
that last one is very nice. I like

>the main villain is established partway through the story and, once defeated, the story ends. there is no new arc about an even BIGGER ancient evil that nobody knew about before.
>>
>male healer
>>
>>155177904
I love this. What did it besides DBZ and NNT?
>>
>>155179880
Sakura Kinomoto
>>
>Villians aren't given a tragic backstory or some weak morally ambiguous reason for their villainy that you are supposed to sympathize with
>MC kills the bad guys even when they are defenseless and feels good about it
>>
>>155175327
>MC gets punished for breaking the law and it sticks
>Somebody other than the villain points out that MC is a hypocrite
>>
>>155175327
>>
>>155184044
Happens a couple of times in Hajime No Ippo, and probs some others i'm forgetting
>>
>>155184519
It'd be nice to get some simple, old-school villainy every once in a while. Like, the villain robs a bank because he likes money, or he tries to take over the world because he wants to rule the world. I'm not saying they have to tie girls to railroad tracks while twirling their mustaches or anything, but it'd be a nice break from
>I want to become a god so nobody has to suffer
>I have to avenge my people by slaughtering millions
>I have to merge human consciousness because human nature will eventually blah blah blah
>>
>>155179880
Kubera Leez
>>
File: kubera.jpg (107KB, 706x1138px) Image search: [Google]
kubera.jpg
107KB, 706x1138px
>>155184930
Not much of a tomboy anymore
>>
>>155185043
Fug!
>>
>>155184044
It was sort of explored in Shaman King, during MC's fight with Faust. Going into RAGE actually made the characters weaker because of losing their self-control. MC rages first and fucks up the entire fight.
>>
>>155175327
I like that Japanese trope of casually talking with murderers or people that just attacked you. Like in Zaregoto the MC is attacked and almost murdered by a serial killer, and after he fights him off they just casually talk and share a drink. I don't see it that often in other media.
>>
>>155175556
For all the faults Beelzebub had, it did this well with how it converted Kanzaki and Himekawa.
>>
>>155184519
>>155184769
problem with villains nowadays is how authors manage the reveal of their motifs and backstory.
its always in order to redeem them or just for the sake to notice how "gray" they were.
funny thing is they would've worked better as 2 dimensional villains.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.