[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has a main heroine ever lost this hard before?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: 1360502532130.png (331KB, 755x720px) Image search: [Google]
1360502532130.png
331KB, 755x720px
Has a main heroine ever lost this hard before?
>>
File: Kosaki_appearence.png (157KB, 439x886px) Image search: [Google]
Kosaki_appearence.png
157KB, 439x886px
>>155173007
probably not that hard but
>>
>>155173007
well the heroine of fukka died
>>
>>155173007
I'm confuse, what do you mean by "lost"? If by that you mean ending up with the MC, then that's totally a win. Yozora had tons of problems and the first step to fix her life was leaving "Taka" behind and move on, ending up with the MC would have been the "bad ending" for her, but she managed to actually get friends and fix her family problems, also winning the lottery helps but hey, that's the best the author could do when she was in dire need to rush the ending.
>>
>>155173007
In what universe getting together with nandatte could be considered a win?
>>
>>155173007
But she's rich now.
>>
>>155173079
>main heroine
Chitoge won in the original oneshot.
>>
File: cry bitch cry.jpg (18KB, 680x383px) Image search: [Google]
cry bitch cry.jpg
18KB, 680x383px
Yes. Harder, actually.
>>
>>155174321
>main heroine
I wonder who's behind this post.
>>
>>155173007
>Yozora
>Getting rich
>Being Sena's uke
>Becoming happier
>While Kodaka dumps trap girl because he isnt sure he wants a relationship (And inmediately after goes after another girl, and gets rejected systematically)
>Losing

How, explain, how would getting the Kodaka dick a win? If else, should Yozara get pregnant of such a scum garbage boy, she would have to deal with him for the rest of her life.

Now she is happy. Hell, everybody and even Yukimura is better without him.
>>
>>155173007
What went so wrong /a/? Jesus I wasn't expecting a particularly fulfilling ending but that was just a big fuck you to the readers
>>
>>155176279
>And inmediately after goes after another girl
Who?
>>
>>155177347
Science I think
>>
>>155177347
Rika[/spoiler
>>
Came back from 4 year stint in the Army.

How did it end?
>>
>>155177347
Basically Kodaka ended up as the most virgen character ever made. I guess it was the singular way of the author to tell her editor "FUCK YOU".
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.