[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How is Pierrot going to handle the anime for a monthly series?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 1482852515992.png (60KB, 389x195px) Image search: [Google]
1482852515992.png
60KB, 389x195px
How is Pierrot going to handle the anime for a monthly series?
>>
>>155162642
The anime is starting off with original material.

It would be nice if they could get the scheduling to be as good as Pokemon Sun & Moon. Even if they don't, hopefully the production value would be better since the show has two directors so they can split duties between managing the production and supervising the animation.
>>
hopefully with a loooooooot of slice of life slowburn kino episodes.

it's weird. the filler eps feel like such a drain but some of the daily life moments (especially in the last few shippuden episodes) have been top tier. there's a whole new technological upgrade and a bew generation born in an era of "peace" (excluding the bunny aliens plot). I hope the creators don't cum so early getting to kaiju chakra wankfests and just take a good stride building up.

there's sooooo much potential here. pacing is key.
>>
>>155162642
With filler. Lots of filler. Like, one-upping the original in the amount of filler.
>>
>>155163442
Why didn't they just continue Eldlive?
>>
>>155162642
They already confirmed that the anime tells its own story and ignores the manga, so the punk who killed naruto nor adult boruto are canon in the anime.
>>
>>155162642
Boruto is going to be the deconstruction shonen always deserved.
>>
>>155162642
What? As opposed to a weekly series? Of course they would have no problem with time. Are you stupid?
>>
>>155163624
thank fuck, that was a stupid fucking way too start off the manga series.
>>
>>155163624
Which makes it the first series ever to be 100% composed of filler.
>>
>>155162642
>they give sarada pinkshit's violence towards boruto in the anime
its gonna happen eventually
>>
>>155167083
>>155163624
Dude, I dont like anime original stories for adaptated works but thank fuck its going to be original, killing naruto and destroying Konoha is retarded and impossible, by what Naruto set as the standard for his power, which is being LITERAL FUCKING GOD
>>
>>155163085
>I hope the creators don't cum so early getting to kaiju chakra wankfests and just take a good stride building up.
this,
>>
>>155162642
probably like Super, where they're independent of each other and both can have their own pace.
Dunno how significantly different each would be from the plot outline tho.
>>
>>155162642
They managed to stretch 20 something left chapters in the span of 2 years, a monthly series like this is nothing to them.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.