[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gantz

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

File: gantz2.png (192KB, 656x409px) Image search: [Google]
gantz2.png
192KB, 656x409px
They did everything wrong; They should have allied with the other aliens on earth and defend it together
>>
File: The_Dinosaur_Master.jpg (79KB, 483x386px) Image search: [Google]
The_Dinosaur_Master.jpg
79KB, 483x386px
>>
who was this guy? morgan freeman?
>>
ok nevermind
>>
>>155141764
yes and a heavy dose of nippon autism
>>
There were rabid aliens that needed to be stopped. But yeah, most aliens did nothing wrong and were just defending themselves.
>>
Good: Buddha, Dino, Oni
Decent: Onion, Bird, Ring
Shit: Nurarihyon, Chibi, Roman statue
Appalling: Alien invasion
>>
>team up with aliens
>gantz kills you
>next group of dudes kill the alien anyway

Stupid idea.
>>
>>155142156
This is 100% factual
>>
>>155142159
but gantz also use most of the aliens as players
and I was referring to gantz teaming up with aliens not players
(nipponese) players don't get to choose
>>
>>155142156
>Chibi
That was one of the best. Kurono fighting alone was so tense and terrifying
>>
>>155141667
This is LEEK you stupid fucking alien.
>>
I stopped reading Gantz around chapter 260 a year ago. I don't really regret it.
>>
The other aliens weren't interested in fighting the big bad aliens. That's why they fled to Earth in the first place.
>>
>>155143313
Leeks are a type of onion, idiot
>>
>>155141667
What where they doing on Earth in the first place?
>>
>>155141764
>>155142075
You guys are memeing, right?
>>
>>155142131
> most

The osaka aliens were pretty murderous. Looking it back it's just weird, the first aliens were hiding and got attacked, but the yokai race just straight out came out of hiding and began murdering everything they met before the Gantz teams did anything.
>>
File: kato_top.jpg (294KB, 984x640px) Image search: [Google]
kato_top.jpg
294KB, 984x640px
>arguably the best character in the manga with Kaze
>spend most time dead
>gets the qtest grills
>probably the most genuine human being among the hunters
>cucked by identity crisis Kurono
>opinion not even considered by the group in Osaka arc
>pretty much responsible for letting his comrades live the fight in Osaka
>his group is still sucking Kurono's dick
>he didn't even get much character development after that

I loved Gantz, but it just became really bad when he came back. Such a shame. I really like his character a lot.
>>
>>155143563
refugees
>>
>>155143725
At least this manga ended with him being best boy
>>
>>155142156

I remember I caught up right before the Nurarihyon arc started. Waiting a month at a time for that shit to end was fucking painful. I swear that arc lasted like 2 years.
>>
File: 1457463615379.jpg (112KB, 600x749px) Image search: [Google]
1457463615379.jpg
112KB, 600x749px
>>155141667
>allying yourselves with ayys
>ever
>>
>>155143797
BUILD SPACE WALL
>>
Is Gantz: G any good?
>>
>>155143921
no
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.