[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Guys, is Fairy Tail ending?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: Slider_-_Manga_-_Summer_ver.png (597KB, 670x360px) Image search: [Google]
Slider_-_Manga_-_Summer_ver.png
597KB, 670x360px
I only watched the anime, and I'm confused/concerned because in a lot of comments on threads here you talk about how fairy tail is going to end, i search it but there's no information and the author has said nothing, it's just a meme? I'm waiting the movie and the third season as well
>>
I don't think anything official official has been said.

But it feels like it. The covers are counting down the series moments from the beginning and it looks like they'll wrap up the endgame bosses soon
>>
good, mashima's next series can fill the void to-love ru left
>>
Mashima was hired by Young Animal and his next work will be a Berserk reboot titled "Berserk: Fierce Hearts".
>>
>>155129881
How many volumes ?
>>
>>155129881
Mashima confirmed it was the last arc in the last volume cover comment I think. He said something at least, and it is pretty obvious.
>>
The covers for the new chapters are referencing all their past arcs and basically counting down to the finale. The series will end this year.
>>
File: c3746f26c8-1486706624232.png (115KB, 475x324px) Image search: [Google]
c3746f26c8-1486706624232.png
115KB, 475x324px
>>155131832
how dreadful.
>>
>>155132688
This. Volume 60, right?

So yeah, it's ending.
>>
>>155134290
Yeah, that's it. 60+ volumes is huge anyway, it's a perfectly fine moment to end it.
Despite the obvious shit writing, I feel like in the grand scheme of things, Mashima did really well to keep his story consistent in the long run. The final villains were referenced ages ago and stayed final villains, old plot points are all getting resolved, the lore is consistent and the relationships between characters are nice (setting aside friendship bullshit).
Compared to Kubo or Kishimoto, he managed to have a consistent story and it feels like he actually planned his ending and ended his series when he wanted it to. It's not Oda-tier but for a series this long it's pretty impressive andI give my props to Hiro.
Good job and thanks for the babes !
>>
File: 1311795433538.jpg (194KB, 700x933px) Image search: [Google]
1311795433538.jpg
194KB, 700x933px
>>155134852
I would agree. Fairy Tale was never close to as good as early Naruto or Bleach. But if this is the last arc it will never be as bad as Naruto or Bleach. And god the foreshadowing. It's like he took writing 101 then drew hot chicks for all the follow on classes so he has the basics of story telling but nothing else
>>
>>155134998
True. I was pretty impressed when the dragonslayers were revealed to be super old, since that explained what happened in the Laxus arc which was really long ago. This is stuff you see in One Piece.
I actually like Mashima, he is a hack but I think he has good work ethics. If he paired with a competent author he could make a great manga.
>>
>>155135194
Ya him and Kubo both should just draw. He hasnt done it super often lately but I remember one month he released 4 chapters.
>>
>>155135383
True, both draw amazing semen demons. And yeah that's what I was referencing to, I remember him pulling out 4 chapters in two weeks, I don't know how he does that.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.