[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't know if /a/ talked about this. But how does one

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: news_xlarge_machi_key.jpg (34KB, 574x800px) Image search: [Google]
news_xlarge_machi_key.jpg
34KB, 574x800px
I don't know if /a/ talked about this.
But how does one give birth to a Dullahan? It seems like it would be very dangerous for the mother.
>>
c-section
>>
>>155126065
Why?
The flame doesnt hurt you. Like the yellow flame on a bunsen burner
and the world would come out seperate to the body making it easier
>>
>>155126230
I'm talking about two separate body parts
>>
File: laughter stops.png (123KB, 356x256px) Image search: [Google]
laughter stops.png
123KB, 356x256px
>"it's a girl! It's a beautiful baby girl!"
>Head pops right off
>>
>>155126065

If anything it would be easier because she can't die with the cord.
>>
It's my assumption that they would be born with the head connected by some sort of tissue that would eventually weaken enough for the head to pop off.

Either that or the mother's body gives birth to the body while her head spits out the head.
>>
>>155126287

You do know that twins are a thing.
>>
>>155126625
twins are a bit different to a decapitated fucking child being squeezed out your fleshslot
>>
>>155126665
Not if they have birth defects and one doesn't have a body while the other doesn't have a head
>>
>>155126665
If anything wouldn't it be less effort to give birth to a head and a body versus twins? There's less mass involved and the fact that they're separated remains the same.
>>
>Head comes out first crying and screaming
>Since dullahan's are rare, the doctor might not expect it
>Mother is crying and screaming
>Father is crying and screaming
>Then the body comes out
>>
>>155126869
its not about less mass or whatever, its about the possibility to suffocating a babby dullahan since you have a head just fucking rolling around
>>
would you be able to tell from a ultrasound?
>>
>>155126065
as simply as this
>>155126128
another author about another manga said that (in his manga) they born like a normal human beign and when they reach puberty their head detaches itself
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.