[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Idol Jihen

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 17

Last episode is finally here.
>>
>>155085121
How would you recommend watching this for yuri?
>>
>>155085256
Watch in a well lit room with a nice scented candle going
>>
>>155085290
Is that a yes?
>>
File: tanoshii.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
tanoshii.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
So this is the power of idols.
>>
>>155085256
Yuri goggles are recommended.
>>
>>155085542
How thick?
>>
I really enjoyed how stupid this show was. Chances of S2 are probably close to 0.
>>
>>
I guess that even someone tried to delay the subs, they were no match for the power of aidorus.
>>
>>155085628
Moderately, it's not on a level of seasonal Kirara show.
>>
File: mpv-shot0016.jpg (135KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
mpv-shot0016.jpg
135KB, 1280x720px
>>
>>155085974
Eh, is it at least good?
>>
>>155086075
Fuck off.
>>
>>
I think I understand now what the bungee jumping is good for.
>>
>>155086075
It's stupid fun, I don't regret watching it one bit.
>>
>>155086098
What did I do?
>>
>>155086148
I'm gonna give it a try then, I love stupid stuff like Ange Vierge
>>
>>
Was anyone else bothered that they did the exact same thing they did last time, that is: put on a concert while ignoring their dietwomen duties, but this time it all worked out because there apparently wasn't a problem in the first place? Maybe I'm taking this show too seriously, but it felt like they were 99% idols 1% dietwomen, but the prime minister was in the wrong for some unexplained reason.
>>
I love those extremely zoomed-in shots.
>>
>>155086475
>Maybe I'm taking this show too seriously
Yes, you are.
>>
>Prime Minister gets away with all kinds of illegal shit
>Former idols aren't beaten as traitors for their role in intentionally trying to weaken the country
>The fundamental problem of having to split your time as an idol and member of the government was not solved either but they're acting like things changed

I love this stupid show
>>
I knew they would bring this line.
>>
>>155086521
They literally just re-elected the same people and in the end nothing has changed, just like in real politics.
>>
>>155086475
Yeah, pretty much agreed. Even if this show was supposed to be stupid fun, it was way too much stupid and way too little fun.
>>
>>155086688
BRAVO

This was the director's first full blown directing job, and one of the writers worked on such masterpieces as Photo Kano
>>
>>155086475
>but the prime minister was in the wrong
This episode confirmed he was in the right. He always was. Too bad the mindless people will go after an entertainer instead of real politicians.
>>
>>155086475
Prime minister is wrong because he is leading a corrupt party with underhanded ways of doing politics. His arguments aren't wrong, but he is doing it solely because their popularity was threatening his party.

That ban didn't make sense since they can't can't legislate what people do in their free time. As long as the idol dietwomen do the bare minimum attendance and obligations they can stay in the position, and if it's not enough for the population they would lose it in the following election.
>>
Episode 10 was the best, they sang the OP nonstop and this scene.
>>
>>155087172
>>
Let me post this stupid fucking mouth at least one final time.
>>
>>155087266
I love her stupid beaver mouth
>>
>>155085386
I love this guy.
>>
But why are idol concerts a problem. It's a performance for votes and politicians do that kind of shit all the time.
>>
>>155087943
It was not, the problem was that they were converting politicians of the major party one by one and becoming a viable alternative to the old politics to the public.

The ban was just a way to weaken the opposition, just like the defamation campaign before.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.