[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you feel about Harima Kenji?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 8

File: harima6.jpg (71KB, 337x300px) Image search: [Google]
harima6.jpg
71KB, 337x300px
How do you feel about Harima Kenji?
>>
File: 1409880787521.jpg (36KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1409880787521.jpg
36KB, 640x480px
He sucks for not loving a best girl more.
>>
>>155082474
shitty delinquent, shitty personality, wasted potential overall
>>
File: harry.png (79KB, 200x200px)
harry.png
79KB, 200x200px
You mean Harry McKenzie?
Pretty cool dude.
>>
>>155082474
One of the more expressive protagonists.
>>
One of the best protags out there.

>With the new SR manga you will inevitably hear some neo-/a/ crossboarder call him a cuck for putting Tenma's happiness over his own.

Honestly I wish I could just go back to 2007.
>>
This is a reminder that nobody won the Harimabowl since School Rumble Z took place in a non-canon parallel universe.
>>
File: HarimaKenjisailor.png (147KB, 304x400px)
HarimaKenjisailor.png
147KB, 304x400px
The greatest
>>
File: imadori_kyosuke.jpg (17KB, 200x200px)
imadori_kyosuke.jpg
17KB, 200x200px
How do you feel about Imadori?
>>
>>155082532
t. idiot who doesn't know what he's talking about
>>
>>155084228
His little romance with the luchador chick was cute.

One of the many plot threads left hanging with the sudden ending of the manga.
>>
>>155084866
You should redpill yourself with the school rumble z ending
>>
Eri is the greatest tsundere of our generation.
>>
>>155084866
You mean Karen?

Luchador implies the mexican girl. I don't think there was ever romance implied with her.
>>
>>155083817
(((Harima))) is a cuck.
>>
>>155085452
Yeah I meant Karen, I just forgot her name.

If I am not mistaken both of them would often go on lucha libre and tokusatsu shenanigans.
>>
Who won the Texas bowl?
>>
>mangaka always wanted to do a mature school rumble
>ask you for help
>gives you two options;
>"College Rumble" with harima, yakumo and eri in a "Mangaka san and his assistants" kind of thing or
>"School Rumble GT" with shuuji (harima lil bro) as MC in his quest for conquer the heart of teen mio (tennoji lil sis) and the older cast as support
>>
>>155085632
America
>>
>>155086091
Come on, nobody in their right mind would pick option 2.
>>
>>155086091
>"College Rumble" with harima, yakumo and eri in a "Mangaka san and his assistants"
This is an awful idea.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.