[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

FUCK This was prime Mamiko Noto material and they gave it to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: latest[1].png (623KB, 1051x1502px) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].png
623KB, 1051x1502px
FUCK
This was prime Mamiko Noto material and they gave it to that overshilled discount clone
>>
>>155077363
Saori Hayami?
>>
>>155077363
She's already in so many anime, can they calm down a bit? It's annoying hearing the same voice all the time.
>>
File: suzuka_ef.gif (551KB, 256x192px) Image search: [Google]
suzuka_ef.gif
551KB, 256x192px
>>155077847

No, if she did her Suzuka-hime earsex voice that would be heaven.
>>
>>155078212
She only has three voices and they always use the same two
>>
>>155077363
Excuse me? MAL says it's Mamiko Noto, it this not true?
>>
>>155078385
http://natalie.mu/comic/news/226094
>>
She's good though, it could have been worse.
>>
>>155078212
You do realize that Noto voice her and not Saori right?
>>
File: suzuka_comp.gif (1018KB, 256x192px) Image search: [Google]
suzuka_comp.gif
1018KB, 256x192px
>>155078286
Very sad indeed.

>>155078483

I am talking about the Mamiko tho.
>>
To be honest I think Noto has more range then Saori Hayami. You can kinda easily tell if a character is voice by Saori Hayami because of her voice doesn't really change all that very much and is distinctive enough for you to know that's her. Noto can change her voice to the extent that I sometimes don't know if it's her until I look up the credits of the character she voices.
>>
>>155078852
Exactly >>155078286
Aoi is also overshilled too much
>>
>>155078893
I still don't think Saori Hayami is a bad choice for Yumeko. It's just I could see it as a role that could of had easily went to Noto. I'm now confused on who voiced Yumeko in the CM to promote the manga a while ago. I was pretty sure it was Noto, but now that Saori Hayami has been revealed to be her CV I'm just not sure now. Noto and Saori can have pretty similar voices depended on how they are directed.
>>
>>155078893
I've been an Aoi fan since before liking her was cool.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.