[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why /a/ cares so much about purity?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: 恋と嘘.jpg (150KB, 736x1100px) Image search: [Google]
恋と嘘.jpg
150KB, 736x1100px
Why /a/ cares so much about purity?
>>
>>155067009
Why do you care so much about making the same shit thread?
>>
>>155067009
>Keep making the same thread
Fuck off.
>>
Men always want to be a woman's first love. Women always want to be a man's last romance.
>>
>>155067621
>bumping the thread
>>
>>155067009

If I want sluts then I will read hentai manga or watch American TV.
>>
>>155067733
>/r9k/ scum being this mad
>>
>>155067733
It's a legitimate question. A sizable portion of /a/ gets all hung up and bent out of shape over "muh purity". Probably has a lot to do with general insecurity and lack of experience IRL, in my opinion.
>>
>>155067763
>normalfag thinking he's welcomed here
wew lad.
>>
The idea of kissing another man's cum is gross.
>>
>>155067848
Ur gross
>>
>>155067824
It's a trolling tactic that's what it is and OP is the mastermind.
>>
>>155067009
Because /a/ is pure, too, and many anons want to share that important aspect of their lives with their ideal partners.
>>
>>155067848
dating women that never bathe or clean themselves in any way is even worse, friend.
>>
>>155067824
Do the characters even have sex in this manga?

Im reading it now and theres only teasing with nothing concrete.
>>
>>155067837
>He believes everyone on /a/ is like himself
>>
>>155067848
Hate to tell you this, but the carbon that you're putting to your lips and eating has been eaten, excreted, and fucked before.
>>
>>155068019
But the only way I can understand purityfags is that if a woman slept with a man, no matter how much she cleans herself she was filled with another man's cum and being with her is gross. If that's the case then I don't know what's their problem.
>>
>>155068153
Not the case*
>>
You know the only people who say they like sluts are thirsty virgins who can't get any, so they try to normalize slut behavior in order to increase their chances of having sex. If you look at real life only the rejects of society call for the end of slut shaming, just look for yourself.

Virgins who save themselves and want purity are to be commended.
>>
File: 0122-012.jpg (175KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
0122-012.jpg
175KB, 800x1200px
>>155068033
>Do the characters even have sex in this manga?

Yes, not the MCs but the side characters does have sex.
>>
>>155068402
>not the MCs

alrighty then, not interested in this teasing, kissing horseshit again. im out.
>>
>>155068574
>He doesn't like "pure" MCs

C'mon man. It's a common thing in anime/manga. But suit yourself.
>>
>>155067999
This. /a/ is mostly desperate virgins. Desperate to the point of obsession.
>>
>>155067009
its like JCOLE said. "pussy is power and we feel proud when we know that pussy is ours"
>>
What's with using Koi to Uso to shitpost? It's literally "nothing happens (at least so far) the manga". There isn't much to it unless you are /pol/ trying to find another excuse to shit up threads with "muh goverment" posts or if you enjoy the manga, like me.
>>
>>155069603
Anime upcoming this summer season, if you didn't know. Also this bait is still rather small, just you wait until anime airs and maybe /pol/ will come.
>>
>>155069603
There are lewd kissing and NTR
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.