[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is Nodoka into 3rd world shit holes? Would she fuck a Machu

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: sex.jpg (111KB, 884x492px) Image search: [Google]
sex.jpg
111KB, 884x492px
Why is Nodoka into 3rd world shit holes? Would she fuck a Machu Picchu boy like me?
>>
>>155055259

No.
>>
>tourists
>staying in Peru any longer than a tour of the ruins
>>
>>155055259
oh shit she's into aliums

but post more azusa pls
>>
She wants to try the curry dick
>>
>>155055259
only globetrotters will understand this
>>
>traveling outside Europe, North America, Japan, South Korea and Australia

Just asking for trouble.
>>
>>155058332

>Australia

Where every living creature is out to kill you?
>>
>>155055259
Pls cum to Maranhão
>>
>>155058504
i heard bogans in smaller towns will try beating you up, too, if you look slightly different and/or funny
>>
>>155058504
>>155058854
Just never go into the bush and you'll be fine
>>
>>155059492
Isn't Australia one huge bush?
>>
>>155055259
I WANT TO CUM IN JUN PUFFS

ERRRRRRGGGJHHHHHHHH
>>
>>155060772
Jun a shit.
A SHIT.
>>
>>155055259
No, anon

She's a cartoon so her personality doesn't go beyond of what you see in the official comics where she makes an appearance.
>>
>>155055259
They're all places with structures thought to be built by aliens or interdimensional beings. In the case of Mohenjo-daro, it might have been the site of a battle between flying craft. It is spoken of in a collection of texts called the Vedas.
>>
>>155061108
>it might have been the site of a battle between flying craft

I'll let you into a secret, it definitely wasn't.
>>
>>155062934
It's hard to deny that the idea is interesting at least.
>>
File: I-am-not-saying.jpg (87KB, 585x516px) Image search: [Google]
I-am-not-saying.jpg
87KB, 585x516px
>>155061108
>>
>>155063242
That guy is a gift that keeps on giving.
>>
>>155062934
Ok Chaim.
>>
>>155063242
What the fuck happened to history channel?

Why would they fucking trash it alongside animal planet and discovery channel?
>>
>>155061108
>Vedas
>prehistory tried its best to describe nuclear apocalypse
>>
>>155063458
Probably because they were losing audience and thought that turning a channel about history into a garbage that only airs reality show bullshit would be a good idea.

Seriously, out of 10 things airing in the channel, one is actually about history.

I guess people don't watch documentaries on TV anymore, youtube and the internet in general kind of took this demographic.
>>
>>155059492
Or the water.
Or the wastes.
>>
>>155063458
I like the show where they are trying to get down into the money pit.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.