[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Herro, onichan

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: Burra.png (986KB, 1152x623px) Image search: [Google]
Burra.png
986KB, 1152x623px
>No L's in nipponese
>Uses L
pick one ya Japs
>>
>>155046201
Her name is Buruma, there is no L in it.
>>
>>155046201
That's just a shitty translation. Her name is Bura, and romanized to Bra.
>>
>>155048121
This. Krillin's actual name is also Kururin
>>
but if we're getting technical, the sound represented in Japanese by the characters is somewhere between an L and an R
>>
>>155046201
>bejiita
>>
>2017
>people still not knowing how katakana and romanization works

Anyway, speaking of Bulma, do you think Whis' intervention with the birth made Bulma a virgin, sort of like virgin Mary?
>>
>>155048497
Which should be obvious because her mother is Bloomers, but they named her Bulma instead. Retarded translators.
>>
>>155049163
>Bulma
>virgin
Chose one.

Bra was still conceived the traditional way. It's just that now she can fulfill some obscure prophecy that requires (magical) c-sections.
>>
>>155049673
>>155049163
Excuse me, what? I haven't watched the DB series since parts of GT, explain.
>>
File: 486274581377.jpg (321KB, 864x594px) Image search: [Google]
486274581377.jpg
321KB, 864x594px
>>155046201
what happened? is bra out already? someone post ss from latest ep fast
>>
>>155050120
start with Battle of the Gods and Resurrection of F.

>>155050126
Bra was born, Whis assisted Bulma and used his angel powers to take the baby out of the belly instantly without pain for Bulma.
>>
if Japanese ppl can't say the letter "R" then how do the pronounce the name "Kira" correctly when it has an R?
>>
>>155046201
I cut off one my digits every time a character is clearly meant to have a common western name, but gets some kind of mangled pseudoname due this error. I typed this message with my nose.
>>
>>155051121
kiLa
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C65oaIHsdYM
>>
>>155051121
I'm not sure they do. The r sound is just so brief that you can barely tell the difference.
>>
>>155051121
Japanese does have an R sound. Kira is just 'killer' with japanese's limited sounds.
>>
>>155051121
you have it backwards
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.