[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

From a socioeconomic perspective Emilia was most certainly

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

From a socioeconomic perspective Emilia was most certainly the right choice.
>>
That's a valid opinion reddit thanks

sage
>>
>>155026018
But Subaru wasn't thinking from a socioeconomic perspective, he just let his dick choose and his dick made the wrong choice.
>>
>>155026018
how so? from a socioeconomic perspective the merchant girl was the right pick. Emilia has no money beyond what her sponsor gives, in a way she is worse of than the hobo girl because Emilia is from shit race
>>
>>155026190
Through Emilia Subaru has the shortest path to being the de facto ruler of the whole kingdom.

With his death time winding ability he will most certainly be able to have Emilia ascend to the throne and being at her side will most certainly be preferable to just some merchant.
>>
>>155026307
That can be said about all the other candidates as well. only trump card Emilia has is ice spirit who will freeze everything
>>
>>155026402
Yes the other candidates are certainly good choices as well but that's why i specified that Emilia is the shortest path.

Also i'd say that Emilia would be somewhat easier to control than some of the other candidates.
>>
>>155026540
>some

all of them
>>
>>155026658
What about that thief girl? She didn't seem all that pumped up about being a ruler if i remember correctly, so why not just let Subaru, your loyal lover, do all the actual ruling?
>>
>>155026018
Anastasia is the best socioeconomic choice, not Memelia.
>>
>>155026879
Bending her to his will would be a chore though.
>>
>>155026747
she had an active personality. meaning she was likely to often say something that would become a setback
>>
>>155027029
not really, all he would need to do is become a man of caliber, which is a requirement anyways
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.