[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Nanatsu no Taizai

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 151
Thread images: 16

File: 001.jpg (1MB, 905x1300px) Image search: [Google]
001.jpg
1MB, 905x1300px
Pinocchio side story edition
>>
SO DOES HE HAVE A DICK OR NOT
>>
>>155025961
Original Gowther had to feel dicking qts somehow
>>
>>155025996
This, you don't make a surrogate clone to experience the world in your stead and NOT give it a dick.
>>
>>155025961
Its just detachable
>>
What happened to Gowther after the execution? Going by Bartra's age all of this happened half a century before the current story, which means the Sins didn't even exist yet. Did they just not manage to kill him and locked him up like Ban? Also, I'm guessing the heart's going to show up later as a power-up for Gowther. Or maybe keeping his heart away is the key to him being unkillable.
>>
>>155025773
So what's the ban look a like from the flashback purpose supposed to be? He's working for the demon clan? Is he going to parallel future ban by falling in love with fairy Kings sister? When's dianes memories coming back? I hope the author is feeling better now, this manga is pretty comfy would hate to see it slip up.
>>
>>155025961
Well it seems like he fucked the Kings sister, so yeah:
DICK CONFIRMED
>>
>>155026318
He and the other human traitors that survived later created Lyoness.
>>
This was a short AF gaiden.
>>
>>155026317
Either;
>Merlin has the heart
>Zombie Nadja shows up as a villain later powered by Gowthers heart
>Heart is somewhere else
>>
>>155026318
Is past ban related to future ban or are they just similar in appearance? If I'm not mistaken king mistaked him for ban when he saw him.
>>
>>155026636
Zombie Nadja and Elaine sleepover when?
>>
File: 021.jpg (246KB, 890x1287px) Image search: [Google]
021.jpg
246KB, 890x1287px
>>155026670
Some sort of cyclic reincarnation punishment shenanigans, the same thing Mel's currently suffering under.
>>
>>155026636
Actually he might still have the heart after all. When he was let out of his cell after Mel killed Fraudrin he said he was both the Goat's Sin as well as a Commandment. Maybe that's because the real Gowther still lives inside the heart and is trying to control him?
>>
File: 49007294_p3_master1200.jpg (257KB, 716x1062px) Image search: [Google]
49007294_p3_master1200.jpg
257KB, 716x1062px
I'm sad demon Gowther is dead already.

This was also very short compared to the other gaidens but I still liked it more than Diane's
>>
>>155026876
We're definitely going to see more of him during the flashback, but I'm not sure at all that he's entirely gone.
>>
>>155026858
Weren't the sins not a thing back then?
>>155026670
Makes sense, this also explains why gerheade dislikes ban.
>>
File: 025.png (226KB, 905x1300px) Image search: [Google]
025.png
226KB, 905x1300px
Young Denzel kinda looks like Arden, wonder if that was intentional.
>>
File: 034.png (161KB, 905x1300px) Image search: [Google]
034.png
161KB, 905x1300px
;_;
>>
Weren't we getting another chap?Something about 40 pages.
>>
>>155027013
>Weren't the sins not a thing back then?
Are you thinking about Mel destroying Danafor? I'm talking about Mel killing Fraudrin in Liones just before the flashback started.

>>155027166
This side story was 40 pages.
>>
>The Doll whose entire character boils down to "What is this thing you call love?"
>Turns out he actually did know at one point
>Threw away his heart to forget the pain of losing a loved one
>Succeeded but wound up just coming back to pondering the nature of love anyway
Well, that's ironic.
>>
>>155027136
>tfw you fuck your waifu so hard, that she dies of fatigue
>>
That chapter got real dark real quick
>>
>Diane and King finally get some attention
>actually just end up spectating some stuff in a flashback until Gowther shows up to hijack the show
Diane and King are already the most boring Sins and this isn't really helping. On the other hand, I feel like this side story helped flesh out Gowther's character a lot. In terms of story significance there was pretty much nothing but it's my favorite one so far.
>>
Baratras was a cool kid.

So proto Ban turned Fairy forest into Liones?
>>
Shit this chapter, why is it raining today? So what wad original Gowther's dream?
>>
>>155027136
Really liked the Gowther gaiden and managed to make me misty eyed like the other ones as well.

I wonder whether Suzuki will let present time Gowther reclaim his heart, memory and feelings. Would be pretty damn sad, if he never recovered.
>>
>>155028003
To be free
>>
So why do you think gowther was asleep for 3000 years?
>>
Why is Gowther and everything related to him top tier?
>>
This was a great chapter, made up completely the garbage Diane Gaiden.

Nadja in this chapter got more development than Matrona.
>>
>>155028979
That's probably going to be answered in the flashback. I'd say it's related to the original Gowther trying to turn him into a real boy. Maybe something went wrong with the process or maybe he just wanted to have Gowther sit out the war and all the chaos. It's also possible he didn't actually do it out of selflessness and actually hid some part of himself inside Gowther's heart to resurrect himself later.
>>
File: min.jpg (36KB, 600x315px) Image search: [Google]
min.jpg
36KB, 600x315px
>>155029312
Because he's best girl (male)-(doll)-(demon)-(sin)
>>
>>155028979
Fate.
>>
Any link to the chapter?
>>
>>155029554
It's on Niggastream.
>>
Can't wait for for Mel and Elizabeth to have sex one screen given how much of a shotafag Nakaba is
>>
>>155029664
Thank you.
>>
Where'd all that blood come from?
>>
>>155025773
I feel like the author only planned out Ban's and King's Gaidens rougly before starting the series, because you can see the difference in quality between those two compared to Diane and Gowther's.
>>
>>155029829
The princess. Gowther doesn't bleed. There's blood on his arms so he probably tried to put his heart inside Nadja's chest to bring her to life. If the princess was just laying there unharmed and Gowther was the one bleeding I don't think the knights would've tried him for murder. Then again they also determined that Diane killed Matrona out of jealousy even though she wasn't dead. The real question is why didn't Bartra defend Gowther in any way? He'd foreseen that his sister would die smiling peacefully so he knew Gowther didn't kill her. He's presumably the oldest prince so he should have some power over things.
>>
>>155028040
I'm now wondering what might happen if Gowther reclaimed his heart, and then were to meet with the King.
>>
>>155025773
The story telling in this chapter was top notch. I almost shed a tear when he tried to give her his heart. The art was fantastic too. Seems like Nakaba has finally made a full recovery.

I wish he didn't write chapters during illness. He could've made content like this for the past 30 or so chapters.
>>
so wait

Is Gowther gotta POWER UP after getting his heart back?

he's already among the strongest sins
>>
>>155030134
I'm pretty sure the implication was that Bartra saw his sister dying peacefully and Gowther being labeled a murderer. That's why when he talked to Gowther about his visions he was shaking. He knew Gowther is innocent, but didn't want to change the future he saw. Though I don't know why.
>>
File: 033.png (198KB, 905x1300px) Image search: [Google]
033.png
198KB, 905x1300px
hnnng
>>
>>155029832
Did we read the same chapter?
>>
Top quality chapter
Reminds me why I actually read this shit
Gowther literally fucked someone to death
>>
>>155030312
>Though I don't know why.
Probably because he knew his sister's death was an inevitability, and wanted her to pass away peaceful with the man [doll] she loved, rather than sad and alone?

Might've been nice to give Gowther a heads-up though. Save him the panic that caused him to desperately gouge out her chest.
>>
>>155029832
I liked this one though.
>>
File: 1422163693850.jpg (49KB, 550x535px) Image search: [Google]
1422163693850.jpg
49KB, 550x535px
>Bartra had a vision of his sister getting dicked
>by a trap
>>
>>155030497
>>155030361
Didn't say it was bad, but it feels more like a chapter than the first two gaidens did. The first ones could have easily worked as good oneshot as well.
>>
Art in this chapter was really good, it reminds me of the first hundred chapters
So I guess Nakaba is finally back now? I really liked NNT because it was classic but enjoyable shonen shit, but since the tournament it jumped the shark.
>>
>>155030453
No I mean, he could have told everyone what really happened after they captured Gowther, but he decided not to.
>>
>>155030257
Not really. His ability is very powerful but outside of that he has nothing. His physical strength is pretty poor and he has no direct damage magic attacks. He's fast compared to holy knights but goes down pretty easily if hit, although he doesn't seem to die from most injuries. At his current level he couldn't defeat a single commandment 1v1. He managed to trick Galan but was wrecked by Fraudrin when messing with Dreyfus so his ability may not even fully work against all enemies. And even if it did what could he do? Use his 500 strength to punch a confused commandment to death? I don't think so. He's great as support though.
>>
Is nanatsu no taizai one of the greatest shonen mangas of it's time? What's your favorite element from it?
>>
>>155030332
Suzuki is pretty damn good at portraying heartfelt romantic stuff in his fighting mango, without turning it into overblown relationshit drama. Makes me kinda angry at seeing how other authors (you know which ones) treat such a powerful source of motivation for characters and reader enjoyment as something to be sidelined and baited with, until maybe some halfassed "who ended up with whom" collage in the last chapter or some epilogue.
>>
File: 039.png (287KB, 905x1300px) Image search: [Google]
039.png
287KB, 905x1300px
>This fucking page
>>
File: Solatido.png (1MB, 615x663px) Image search: [Google]
Solatido.png
1MB, 615x663px
When is this nigga making a comeback? He was chilling on top of one of the labyrinth walls during the fight festival, walls which Matrona and Diane failed to climb or destroy due to the walls attacking them and repairing themselves. He has to be really strong. According to the wikia his guitar was apparently featured on a page where Mel talked about goddesses being sealed into items so he could have partnered up with an archangel or something.
>>
>>155030829
It has good art, decent designs and this chapter was pretty good. Other than that it's pretty mediocre.
>>
>>155030829
The Sins feel like if the Straw Hats were fully developed characters instead of just caricatures

I love One Piece but the plot rarely focuses on THEM, just whatever messes they happen to stumble into
>>
>>155030922
What are we comparing to? Because if we're talking about current shonen battle manga, Nanatsu no Taizai is by far the best. In terms of characters, story telling and everything. As a whole, the manga is a solid 8.5/10.
>>
>>155031080
I would have agree with you one year ago but Nakaba ruined King and Diane forever
>>
>>155030854
I fucking hate that too, in NNT there's not stupid bait and I can't thank Nakaba enough for this.
>>
Season 2 when
inb4 never
>>
>>155025773
>Diane has a bear necklace
Will we see King and Diane in a proper relationship before the end?
>>
>>155031249
King and Diane are the only Sins in need of character development right now. And since the focus is (somewhat) focus on them, I can see it happening soon.
>>
File: Nanatsu.png (96KB, 716x427px) Image search: [Google]
Nanatsu.png
96KB, 716x427px
The face of being cummed inside.
>>
Definitely my favourite Gaiden so far. The irony of all the Sin's characters is really well-crafted. Sasuga Nakaba.
>>
The blood was because of Gowther taking Nadja's virginity
>>
>>155031411
Hopefully once the flashback exposition wraps up and they return to the present for training, we'll see them get some more character focus and development.

Or maybe all the training under their predecessors will happen entirely off-panel, and we won't actually get to see the development that their new experiences cause.
>>
>>155031336
It was supposed to air last year but something went wrong and we got 4 tv specials instead. Apparently the staff that was announced for the series was different than the staff that worked on the specials so maybe that team is already working on it. A-1 had 8 full series last year and 11 the year before and so far they've announced 6 for this year so we could be seeing season 2 next autumn. I hope they're just waiting for Nakaba to finish this arc so they can have a 36 episode series adapting all of it. After this flashback and Gowther's shenanigans the story could conceivably proceed to the final fight of the arc so I guess we'll see.
>>
>>155031798
we can only hope
>>
>>155031156
The fact that there's not a lot of good shonen manga right now, doesn't make Nanatsu no Taizai a master piece. And even then I wouldn't say it's much better than MHA for example. Moreover if we talk about shonen overall Promised Neverland looks to be, if you excuse me, much more promising in all departments bar art.
>>
>>155031332
Diane's constant brainwashing "how who is this i think i'm supposed to like him" is pretty annoying though.
>>
All Gowther needed was love.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sWEEaH3QZoI
>>
The Sins' suffering from most to least
>Ban
>immortal and possibly forever separated from dead waifu and others
>Mel
>cursed to immortality and losing waifu over and over again
>Gowther
>lost waifu and has identity issues
>Escanor
>exiled from home, waifu doesn't care about him
>King
>lost friend and dignity but got friend back later
>Diane
>lost mother figure but got her back, lost memories
I wonder how much Merlin had to suffer.
>>
>>155032385
The Promised Neverland isn't even the same type of manga. It's focuses on internal battles and out thinking your opponent like Death Note. Invalid comparison.

I never said that Taizai was a masterpiece because other battle shonen are bad, it's good because it's just fucking good. The protagonist are written well (outside of Diane, but hopefully this changes soon) and Nakaba always does something to make them stay interesting.

MHA is also okay, but the obvious, repetitive formula and bland characters doesn't really do it for me. The fights are cool, I guess. The pacing is also very slow and it never takes a leap in terms of story or character development. Definitely better than Black Clover.
>>
I miss Red Hawk
>>
>>155032829
New side-story revealed that Gowther has some abandonment issues too. Though really his ability to just discard his feelings as a physical object limits how much he's actually suffered.

Also I'd say King's got shit worse than Escanor or Gowther, given the unfortunate frequency with which Diane forgets about him, to say nothing of how nigh everyone he once called a friend hates his guts.
>>
I didn't expect Nakaba to actually do a sex scene even if very soft
>>
> oh shit the original Gowther appeared, is he the next big enemy?
> He died offscreen actually

The guy doesn't seems to have gotten a long freedom. Wonder if it's Mera or another 10C that will kill him. His story could have easily as much potential as a sin's side story, wonder how Nakaba will do it.
>>
>>155032829
I wonder who merlins dad was and what she is for that matter, theories?
>>
>>155032829
>King
What about his sister and best friend?
>>
>>155033284
Does seem rather poorly timed that, right after revealing the true Gowther, the very next chapter is a side-story that reveals he's going to die very shortly in the manga anyway.

Talk about an Unreveal.
>>
>>155030887
Is there some significance to his eyes being slightly different and tears only flowing on the right side of his face? He had tear marks underneath both of his eyes earlier in the chapter so maybe taking his heart out is already affecting him?
>>
>>155033152
They are translating eroge nowadays.
>>
>>155033442
>He had tear marks underneath both of his eyes earlier in the chapter so maybe taking his heart out is already affecting him?
Probably the case, yeah.
>>
So he lost his memory again or what after leaving his heart?
>>
>>155033334
I neglected to mention some of the more minor causes of suffering like Ban's sister and Zhivago since he doesn't seem to really despair over them. King also got Helbram back in a helmet so they're reunited.
>>
>>155033368
You guys do realize he died in that cave and not during the holy war right? My guess is he was still alive up to the point where he gave gowther his real heart.
>>
>>155033522
I think it's likely that, without the emotional connection that his heart gave him, he simply naturally forgot because he had no cause to remember.
>>
>>155033596
That cave is where the Holy War is currently taking place in the manga proper.
>>
>>155033522
He lost his memory after he lost Commandment. All we know is that it was before the events of this chapter. We have no clue exactly when it happened.
>>
>>155033596
Except the most logical explanation is that he got mortally wounded and hide but ended dying in this cave. Something definitely happened and it wasn't long after he got out of prison, if not right after.
>>
>>155033284
>>155033368
I wouldn't rule him out just yet. Something sinister was affecting Gowther back before the flashback and it could very well be his creator's soul or something.
>>
>>155033731
Or the fact that he has no heart or feelings make him even more ruthless in the pursuit of the things he wants, pretty sure not just memories and feelings are within that heart.
>>
File: 1446124739486.jpg (12KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1446124739486.jpg
12KB, 400x400px
>>155032162
>animated escanor
please do
>>
Let's see if I got this.
>Gowther (demon) creates Gowther (doll)
>doll helps his creator break out of demon jail
>at some point later, demon Gowther dies, but not before bestowing a heart to doll Gowther
>thousands of years pass, Gowther the doll wakes up under Liones
>befriends, then sexes up Bartra's sister so hard she dies
>due to the pain, he discards his heart
>due misunderstandings, he's branded the Sin of Lust and is sentenced to die
>doesn't die
>years later, something something Meliodas yadda yadda Seven Sins leedle leedle armor blah blah framed for murder etc.

Questions: when did the Commandment activate, and who did it affect, the demon or the doll? Or both? Did demon Gowther die because of the Commandment, or because of something else? If his amnessia before walking up under Liones was because of the Commandment, why did he remember some things? If it wasn't, why did he have amnessia in the first place?
>>
>>155035084
These questions and more will be answered next week on SEVEN DEADLY SINS!
>>
>>155030332
That paneling and kissing scene was very sweet. Gotta give it to Nakaba, you glorious romancefag.
>>
>>155028979
well doll gowther does everything real gowther did so maybe real gowther was sealed/asleep for 3000 years and just regained conciousness
>>
>>155025773

Give me one page to convince me to read this
>>
>>155035933
Why can't more mangaka into romance? I don't mean harem antics or hypergeometry relation charts, but actual feelgood romance?
>>
>>155030919
What are the items with possible Goddesses in them? The Horn and Denzel's sword are a given. Eli's Earring? Sola's Guitar? Escanor's Rhitta? Thaere is a Ring and a Vase with an Y on theat picture too.
>>
>>155025773
this chapter was sad
>>
>>155033284
>wonder how Nakaba will do it.
He will be in Merlin's gaiden. He might be the guy Merlin confessed to. Their love was forbidden, and OGowther was imprisoned. Maybe his dream was to love freely.
>>
>>155036289
>Escanor's Rhitta
I wouldn't put it past this glorious bastard, his sun power feels Holy.
>>
>>155036289
>>155036679
I don't think Rhitta has anything in it. His sun power comes from his soul, not from Rhitta. The axe just stores the power he radiates out like some kind of a battery and can release it on command.

Also, can you post the picture with Mel talking about the items?
>>
>>155033293
From this chapter I got the feeling that it was the original Gowther
>>
File: mSyIPjP.png (653KB, 888x1331px) Image search: [Google]
mSyIPjP.png
653KB, 888x1331px
>>155036824
>>
Why is escanor do OP?
>>
>>155036202
Because actual, developing romance takes more work to make it believable and engaging on the long run, plus waifu fanbases is where the money rolls in. See Komi's Double Arts vs Nisekoi.
That said, I wish there were more 1:1 romance series like Bonnouji, Love roma and Inu x Boku SS.
>>
>>155025773
I didn't expect these kinds of feels in a Gowther gaiden, nor for it to be this good in the first place.
>>
>>155037048
So why does she have a crush on Meliodas if she's a Goddess? He's literally her arch enemy. Doesn't she have any respect for herself and Clan? Same with Elizabeth.
>>
>Best Sin becomes even better
Who could have thought?
>>
>>155037048
Thanks. The guitar probably contains a goddess then. The ring and the vase might be a bit harder to find, but I wouldn't be surprised if they were hidden in the background somewhere. As for Eli's earring it would make sense for the goddesses to try and keep an eye on her, but if I recall correctly the earring was given to her by some of her family members. Would be pretty convenient that a jewel containing a goddess just happens to be given to whichever reincarnation of Eli's this one is, unless the containers can communicate with their hosts and consistently make an effort to spy on Eli's incarnations.
>>
>Old Fairy Forest buried deep beneath Liones Castle
This is some Dark Souls shit.
>>
>>155037372
You'd think we'd learn more with a flashback to the Great Holy War, but no; Meliodas and Elizabeth are already a couple.

Maybe we'll get another flashback going even further back at a later date that reveals how they met?
>>
>>155037499
Well, Mel and maybe Eli too will have a Gaiden, I guess that will include their relationship and how did they meet.
>>
>>155037372
They know Mel betrayed the demons, so they are on the same side. And this druid side-story is still ongoing, maybe Mel will save her or something.
>>
>>155037372
Fuck off Ludoshel. We won't learn how Meliodas and Elizabeth became a couple before his gaiden. As for the other, it will be in the side stories about the altar released every volume.
>>
File: Meliodas song.jpg (1MB, 910x1220px) Image search: [Google]
Meliodas song.jpg
1MB, 910x1220px
>>155037499
We'll probably get that side of the story on Mel's gaiden, or when Elizabeth gets her past lives memories.
>>
>>155037473
It wouldn't be that impossible. Lioness has the Horn and the Sword, that's two Goddesses alrady. It's not farfeched that they have more. Margaret gave them to her, but it could be a family heirloom, just like the Horn and Denzel's sword.
>>
>>155037796
Hopefully there'll be a sweet love making scene as well.
>>
File: 015.png (217KB, 902x1300px) Image search: [Google]
015.png
217KB, 902x1300px
>>155037709
>Mel and Eli flashback
>The pure raw despair of Mel having to endure Liz's constant reincarnations and sudden brutal deaths

Please no.
>>
Is the Original Gowther Merlin's father?

It would make sense since all the 10 commandments seemed to fear him and he was a wizard.
>>
>>155033293
When she says she's the daughter of Belialin - do we know if that's a place or a person?

My bet is that Merlin is a nephilim
>>
>>155038088
>Merlin is Mel's Daughter
>>
>>155038066
Would make sense, since she treats Gowther like a brother.
>>
>>155038088
Nakaba is probably going to make her into a different race from the rest to stick to the established theme. Considering there aren't really any left she will probably end up being some kind of a halfie.
>>
>>155038088
It's a place.
>>
>>155038191
I did wonder about this - Meliodas and original Elizabeth?
>>
>>155038088
Or a Succubus, much like the classical Merlin was an Incubus.
>>
Holy shit they fucked
>>
>>155038735
I wish it was more detailed.
>>
So Elizabeth reincarnates at least two times, maybe more, and always falls in love with Meliodas.

But what about the Ban lookalike? Is he Ban's previous incarnation? It would make sense having him fall in love with the Fairy King's sister, twice, like pottery.
>>
so which sins' sin origins do we know now?
Ban, Gowther, Diane
King had one, definitely, but I can't remember the chapter
did Meliodas have a chapter of him getting sentenced his sin?
>>
>>155039458
Or maybe he just looks like Ban to better illustrate why Gloxina's sister is so anti-Human in the present.
>>
>>155039458
Elizabeth's reincarnation is actually pretty interesting. She was a baby pretty much right after she died and Danafor got nuked. Going by that she's not actually reborn to a new family or anything but rather her body reverts to an earlier state as soon as she dies. She still has human lifespan though so either goddesses don't live very long or her powers have been sealed. Going by her quick respawn and short lifespan she must have gone through ~50 reincarnations by now. But the only ones we've ever seen anything about are the two most recent ones. I wonder if Mel's backstory will show him wandering the world for thousands of years trying to bed the same girl every few decades. Not like he had much else to do.
>>
>>155040099
Meliodas had to guard the demon seal during all that time too. And he probably missed her reincarnations more than often, considering he wasn't there when Liz was born.
>>
>>155025773
Whats going on
>>
>>155041184
Why would he need to guard it? To open it you need to have all the pieces, one of which Mel had on his person at all times and wouldn't even let his best friend hold for a few seconds. You also need Eli's blood so protecting her makes sense.
>>
>>155026510
He fucked a corpse
>>
File: 037.png (330KB, 905x1300px) Image search: [Google]
037.png
330KB, 905x1300px
>>155041193
Blood play
>>
>>155041193
The real Gowther (the guy that created doll Gowther we all know) revealed himself. And now we get back story on Gowther's Sin. It involves sex.
>>
>>155035084
For all we know, demon Gowther could have mind fucked doll Gowther and still be out their fucking bar wenches as we speak.
>>
>>155033634
Where does all the dirt on top come from?
>>
were to read?
Thread posts: 151
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.