[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My fucking god is she cute. This chapter was great and she is

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 8

File: Hayasaka.png (356KB, 857x1250px) Image search: [Google]
Hayasaka.png
356KB, 857x1250px
My fucking god is she cute. This chapter was great and she is fast becoming best girl in a manga with nothing but great girls.
>>
Kaguya is such a cunt. She doesn't deserve Shirogane after what she made Hayasaka go through. Subject F should NTR her.
>>
>>155020017
Hayasaka should go with /our guy/. Kaguya with subject F and Shirogane with Imouto.
>>
She'll be constantly try to seduce her from now on. Her ego wont allow defeat.
>>
>>155019958
Hayasaka x Ishigami x Fuhiwara chapter when.
>>
>>155019958
>in a manga with nothing but great girls

And Kei.
>>
>>155021866
>Not liking the token lesbian

Oh /a/, why do you hate /u/ so much
>>
>>155021949
Not him and I don't hate /u/ at all, but here character is truly the weakest of the whole cast.
>>
>>155022100
Only problem with her is that she haven't had screentime. She is always fun and great when she appears.
>>
>>155021866
>make the imouto character hate her brother and go /u/ for Kaguya
for what purpose
>>
File: 18.png (417KB, 849x1250px) Image search: [Google]
18.png
417KB, 849x1250px
>>155022238
>Only problem with her is that she haven't had screentime

This slut hasn't had much screentime but still manages to be more interesting.
>>
>>155023130
She doesn't hate her brother, she's just the typical middle school girl.
>>
>>155023289
Only because she's a manipulative slut.
>>
File: 0.jpg (311KB, 734x1046px) Image search: [Google]
0.jpg
311KB, 734x1046px
I'm sure president has seen through their little scheme, no, he predicted it all along, waiting for them to walk straight into his trap.

By pretending to be clueless, he scored some Kaguya points and hurt Hayasaka's pride at the same time. From now onwards, the only person Ai will think about is Shirogane. Unable to accept her defeat, she will agonize over rejection, trying to regain her pride as a woman by constantly attempting to seduce president, developing an obsessive love for him. After that all he needs to do is to abuse Kaguya's weakness against frontal attacks and sisterly love for Hayasaka, and all flags for threesome are cleared.

But this absolute madman doesn't stop there. Remember interactions with Fujiwara? Not only he develops his relationship with subject F, by making Kaguya watch, he ensures she becomes insecure and willing to compromise to maintain her spot next to Shirogane, thus masterfully carving his path towards unattainable harem route.
And of course, since Kei is president's imouto, by ancient laws of purest love her heart and body belongs to him since her birth. She just doesn't know it yet.

As expected of Monster Virgin, he plays all girls like a damn fiddle.
>>
Anime when?
>>
>>155023579
If Hajimete no Gal got an anime within 8 or so months of publication, then surely this one should've had one
>>
>>155023815
>wanting an anime
I see you want Kaguya threads to die on this board.
>>
>>155023896
All good things must come to an end.
>>
>>155024017
They do, but that doesn't mean they have to tumble down to their death. I rather Kaguya go out quietly so that when IB finally makes its grand return, it can be with a bang and no pollution from a Kaguya anime.
>>
>>155019958
>she is fast becoming best girl

She has been the best girl since her inception
>>
>>155023352
Why the fuck do all the girls have alien heads?
>>
>>155023579

Not popular enough.
>>
>>155024136
Aka has a thing for foreheads.
>>
>>155023896
While I think if there's an anime, cancerous anime-only threads will be abundant, weekly manga scanlations dumps by Jag will always have readers who have already followed the threads for awhile. A lot of /a/ posters already followed the weekly thread dumps, so additional idiots who change things much.

Also Kaguya is one of the rare manga that is still enjoyable when read again/read while alone

>>155024167
Total volume sales amount to 500k. Some manga don't even have one-fourth of the sales and still get an adaptation.
>>
>>155024136
>>155024200
not anymore, though
>>
>>155024254
Akame had monthly manga threads too that were pretty big after Chelsea's head ruined Christmas, but the anime completely killed the threads after it ended. The same would happen here.
>>
>>155024317
That had a lot to do with the series going to absolute (dog-)shit in general.
>>
>>155024362
If it was shit then why was Jag scanlating it?
>>
>>155024430
Sunk cost and so on.
>>
>>155023896
I'll sacrifice these threads for competent art. Seriously, look at this shit >>155023352
>>
>>155024317
While that's partially true, don't pretend that the AgK manga didn't attract the worst of crossboarders. Also the anime original end most likely had a larger effect in killing the interest of the manga than the existence of the anime itself.
>>
>>155024490
That's from chapter 10, the art has changed a lot since there. Kaguya herself is still ugly as sin though.
>>
>>155024254
>Kaguya is one of the rare manga that is still enjoyable when read again/read while alone
>one of the rare manga that is still enjoyable when read while alone
It's weird to see cancer claiming that an anime would invite cancer.
>>
File: oneechan.jpg (89KB, 561x298px) Image search: [Google]
oneechan.jpg
89KB, 561x298px
I want Fujiwara to be my onee-chan.
>>
This is turning into nisekoi very fast
>>
>>155025265

You take that back!
>>
File: Huh.png (166KB, 714x700px) Image search: [Google]
Huh.png
166KB, 714x700px
>>155025265
>>
>>155025524
He's right, though. An anime would be the nail on the coffin.
>>
>>155023579
Never, I hope.

I want to keep the comfy threads.
>>
>>155019958
Kaguya didnt technically force her.
>if you think you can

All Hayasaka had to do was say she couldnt in one day.
>>
>>155025587
How does it having an anime have anything to do with it being like Nisekoi?

If anything, the Nisekoi anime covered the least shitty part of the series
>>
I want her to fall in love with me.
>>
>>155020017
Everyone deserves love
>>
>>155025265
Unlike Nisekoi, the development isn't a trainwreck. Unlike Nisekoi there's no harem bullshit, nor lol MISUNDERSTANDINGS.

And here the guy also chases after the girl. President is based and deserves better than to be compared to the likes of Nisekoi's MC. Everything puts Kaguya leagues ahead of the usual romcom garbage.
>>
File: Hayabath.jpg (119KB, 456x476px) Image search: [Google]
Hayabath.jpg
119KB, 456x476px
>>155019958
There was actually more things going on this chapter and Hayasaka chapters in general than ppl (seemed to have) noticed:

>Hayasaka being annoyed of Kaguya going dere for her special someone
>Hayasaka being envious of Kaguya since she doesn´t have any experience with boys nor a special someone
>Kaguya increasing Ai´s already big workload with tailing Prez

And then this chapter Hayasaka basically snapped when Kaguya injured her pride. Hayasaka made a pretty damn good plan to capture Prez, despite not really having a thing for him. And then she still loses hard and Kaguya even rubs it in. I think the only way for Hayasaka to regain her pride is to either gain her own love interest and get spoiled by him or have Kaguya acknowledge that Hayasaka is better at SOMETHING instead of being a dick as usual.
>>
File: img000008.png (64KB, 879x1250px) Image search: [Google]
img000008.png
64KB, 879x1250px
Friendly reminder that this woman wants a little league team's worth of babies.
>>
File: couple_soon.jpg (76KB, 342x370px) Image search: [Google]
couple_soon.jpg
76KB, 342x370px
>>155031124
>ten babies in total in the board game they played
She´ll probably go soccer team size of 11 just to one-up Fujiwara.

Also when will we see more of pic related? They gotta be a couple at this point.
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.