[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This movie is amazing, will we ever get a sequel?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: Ninja Scroll.jpg (205KB, 906x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Ninja Scroll.jpg
205KB, 906x1280px
This movie is amazing, will we ever get a sequel?
>>
I doubt it..
>>
>>155010894
Shame, it had so many cool moments.
>>
Watch the series. Then, watch BASILISK. You're welcome.
>>
>>155011127
watched the series and can you give me a quick run down of the plot for Basilisk
>>
>>155010860
Dont think so
>>
File: 73256l.jpg (70KB, 319x450px) Image search: [Google]
73256l.jpg
70KB, 319x450px
Haven't watched it yet but it can't be better than this samuraikino.
>>
>>155010860
is not supposed that the series were shit?

Really, the OVA were amazing, and considered by many asa classic. No need to mess with the classics man
>>
Ninja Scroll Burst trailer - https://youtu.be/Ms6R9OLeWhE
>>
>>155011170
(copied and pasted from MAL because I'm lazy as fuck)
The year is 1614 AD. Two warring ninja clans, each supporting a son of Hidetada Tokugawa as the next shogun, send ten representatives each to fight to the death for the possession of a scroll. The prize: the annihilation of the other and the staunch support of the Tokugawa government for the winning clan for the next thousand years.
>>
>>155012539
ill watch yours if you watch mine ;)
>>
There's a trailer for a sequel but it's dead because madhouse is dead
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TvAsKZAYEak

Basilisk is a similar-ish series with similar tone and ninja powers.

if you want animation in same style then look up the director Kawajiri Yoshiaki.
Vampire Hunter D: Bloodlust and Wicked City are both favourites of mine.
>>
Me and my sister rented this shit from the children's section of the vdeo store when we were 13 and 11 and learned all sorts of lessons about places that snakes should not go and how rude rock monsters can be.
>>
File: 1429255649188.webm (3MB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
1429255649188.webm
3MB, 960x720px
YEEART
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.