[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Shuumatsu Nani Shitemasu ka? Isogashii desu ka? Sukutte Moratte

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: C3JxfuKUYAU3v7i.jpg (178KB, 846x1200px) Image search: [Google]
C3JxfuKUYAU3v7i.jpg
178KB, 846x1200px
"Oversea" PV
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YFZIdIS2vjc

Well yeah, this show's first PV is live action.
>>
I was actually looking for a PV yesterday and now they come out with this?
>>
File: atomic-standing-bight.jpg (18KB, 303x321px) Image search: [Google]
atomic-standing-bight.jpg
18KB, 303x321px
>Rimi with blue hair
>>
>>154972045
What the fuck is this? I was expecting a better PV.

This is one of the rare gems I've read so far, compared to the festering sea of generic shit LNs.
>>
>>154972694
Since the title labeled as "Oversea", maybe Kadokawa know how Gaijin think of LN adaption in these day so they release the PV with this tone.
>>
>Chtholly
This name makes sense but after I got used to Kutori it will take a bit for me to take it. Also, they really don't want us to know how it will look don't they?
>>
>>154972045
Also bunch of english in official site.
http://sukasuka-anime.com/news/index00050000.html
>>
>>154972045
Welp, never trusting Moogy again
>>
>>154973144
Wait, what did he do this time?
>>
>Scarborough Fair
What
>>
>>154972045
I have actually been exited for this since it was announced, but I am afraid that they will execute it poorly. This is more evidence of this...
>>
>>154973563
Just believe anon, maybe they'll surprise us and it will be well done
>>
The premise is interesting, the MC is not your typical swimming in pussy gary stu, he is a "strong to weak" type due to his conditions but still retains his adept knowledge in things.

What makes the light novel interesting is that, it will deprive you to see MC's days during in his prime, together with his other strong companions. As what it looks to be, most of the time MC is powerless, he is always at the sideline while watching his newly found family fights the "beasts".
>>
>>154973853
We can only hope.
>>
>>154973853
>>154974132
LN author is also anime's main writer, so who knows.
>>
>>154974583
Didn't know that. That's good to hear
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.