[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Kumo

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: file.png (796KB, 1497x1000px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
796KB, 1497x1000px
What would have happened to her if she'd been killed by the demon king but hadn't laid any eggs? How would her [Immortality] skill work?
>>
>The "Abyss Magic" is bad.
>Even I will die if I receive it directly.
>Something like "Immortality" and resistances are meaningless before that magic.
>Because that magic is the magic with the power of the quasi-Administrator class.
>A brutal magic that all the flesh and souls are thrown into the MA area.
It's the only means that can kill me by the power in the system.
>>
kumo vs remonster

who wins?
>>
>>154904072
>>154905355
Abyss magic mulches and recycles whatever it hits into MA energy, which is the distributed into the system. This means they don't even get to reincarnate. Kind of like the ultimate execution.
>>
>>154906974
dont even make that comparison.
>>154905355
Ye Abyss magic directly destroys your soul so immortal body wont do jackshit.
>>
>>154906974
Probably Kumoko since she uses magic that is far more thorough. You could blame it on the author since his writing is so shit he can't even come up with a plot that goes any deeper dicking everything with a hole.
>>
It went to shit the moment she wasn't a pure puder anymore
>>
File: RE.jpg (215KB, 477x700px) Image search: [Google]
RE.jpg
215KB, 477x700px
>>154906974
Kumo, rou isn't that powerful yet, he's fodder compared to the great gods.
>>
>>154908274
well, not yet, but he's still engaged on the path of godness, he just needs more volumes to powerlevel his way to it
>>
>>154907808
she never stopped being puder
>>
Is that a semen demon?
>>
>>154909158
just a fanart I guess
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.