[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Boku no Hero Academia

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 9

I'm starting to become convinced that earlobes is the traitor.

>Quirk ideal for spying
>Becomes extremely nervous when others are in her room
>Can't inform villains of the tracking beacon because she is knocked out from the gas

An anon in a previous thread argued that the villains wouldn't gas their own spy. But one could also argue friendly fire - or that the villains didn't want their spy in harm's way.

Am I retarded? Is there something I'm missing here?
>>
>>154868443
Can't help you with traitor stuff, but re-reading Chapters 106-107 - yup. Yup Aizawa ain't talking about Bakugou and Izuku. He's talking about Bakugou and Ochako. You can tell this, because ultimately the ACTIONS - not the "plan" - not the directions of the so-called "leader" - the ACTIONS that lead to Sero, Izuku, and Ochako passing, and the ACTIONS that lead to Kaminari, Kirishima, and Bakugou passing are entirely done by Uraraka and Bakugou

Or in other words - Izuku would have failed the first part of the test without being carried by Uraraka. Full stop.

What Bakugou contributes? He provides Denki with a grenade on the fly to fuck over meat guy .

What Ochako contributes? She combines her quirk with Sero to take out literally like sixty fucking people on the fly.

What Izuku contributes? Saying "Hey I'll be a decoy, Uraraka go take out these sixty students plz"

There are explicit - word for word - mentions in the chapters of Uraraka and Bakugou's actions - in just the span of chapters 106-107.
>>
>>154868443
>her whole family works as spies, they were the only student's shown besides deku and bakugou during house visits
>she get a huge powerup last arc
>all this foreshadowing and no one sees it
>>
>>154869108
And here since I know my collage skills suck - one of many direct parallels between Bakugou and Uraraka in chapter 107
>>
>>154869108
They are so fucking obviously talking about Deku and Bakugou. Jesus christ.
>>
>>154869216
Oh my fucking God, are you still on with this from the last thread?
>>
>>154869255
They literally are not. You are literally falling for the giant giant trap that's been set. Tell me, what did Izuku do, exactly, to pass the first stage of the exam. Go on. Tell me what he did. Tell me his actions.
>>
>>154869136
>her whole family works as spies
her mom and dad are musicians; what?

and I think showing their families makes them even LESS suspicious
>>
>>154869291
This obviously isn't going to fucking happen. Everyone knows it, you know it. Stop cherrypicking and overanalyzing the smallest of details to create stupid fucking theories.You have a new one every day.
>>
>>154869316
I don't think the parents are spies
>>
>>154869316
>>154869379
>they use musicians as a cover and their band name is their villain organization name
>earlobes is the traitor and kaminari worked with her
>>
>>154869291
You know, I actually believed your theory at first, but it keeps getting more and more batshit with every single post, to the point where it sounds like something you'd read scribbled on a piss-stained wall in a dark alley.
>>
>>154869502
Or she's framing him.

Come to think of it, didn't she kick him into the villains at USJ?
>>
Also - Ochako has no memory of the villain attack. She was hospitalized due to severe blood loss. She cut Iida off when he was about tell Izuku - who DOES have memory of the attack - that Ochako was injured as well. She is also the narrator of chapter 83.
>B-but the narrator of that chapter uses Boku!

You're damn skippy they do. Consider the implications of that. Oh and since I know someone is going to miss the point - Twice is an allegory for the narration - he is not LITERALLY any other character - his conflicted first person narration is a giant meta hint.

http://imgur.com/a/7hkNw
>>
Oh boy.

Here we fucking go again. Who havent we called traitors yet, Mina? Iida?
>>
>>154869814
it's obviously the invisible girl in the class
>>
>>154870008
That would be too obvious, no? Plus if you think about it, earlobe's quirk is better for spying - she wouldn't have to manuever around the school as much as invisigirl would...
>>
Is there no WSJ this week? Normally the TOC would have been posted hours ago.
>>
>>154870268
There definitely is
>>
>>154869665
There's no traitor in the class, you guys. By the way does anyone have a spare copy of the dorm floor plans?
>>
>>154870268
ToC always gets posted between 6:30 -7:30 pm PST.
>>
File: It was ME! TOGA!.png (575KB, 500x742px) Image search: [Google]
It was ME! TOGA!.png
575KB, 500x742px
I haven't caught up in a few months, has it been confirmed that the real Kemi is kill yet?

Also, are you guys excited for S2?
>>
>>154869814
How about Ojiro or Sero? I don't think I've ever heard them accused.
>>
File: vagina.jpg (90KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
vagina.jpg
90KB, 1280x720px
>>154869814
What if-

What if EVERYONES the traitor?
>>
File: C7VG049VAAII29B.jpg (127KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
C7VG049VAAII29B.jpg
127KB, 800x1200px
Don't Look
>>
Deku is so fucking boring now. I hope he dies
>>
File: n022.jpg (63KB, 220x511px) Image search: [Google]
n022.jpg
63KB, 220x511px
>>154872166
no and yes but only if it covers the next two arcs
>>
>>154874938
Reminder when the absolute madman solo carried the manga
>>
File: beta_alfa.jpg (398KB, 973x835px) Image search: [Google]
beta_alfa.jpg
398KB, 973x835px
>>154875365
forgot pic
>>
File: Sir Guilt.jpg (858KB, 1668x1145px) Image search: [Google]
Sir Guilt.jpg
858KB, 1668x1145px
>Sir can apparently see into someone's distant future despite earlier chapters implying otherwise
>Sir lectures Izuku about proper preparation
>Sir looks incredibly guilty in these two pages, and apologizes for "not looking."
>Even though "looking" was the most obvious thing he could do.
Waiiiiiiiiiiit a minute.
>>
>>154875541
What about the fact that the original plan was to have Izuku be quirkless the entire time? Or the fact that this is all based on a one shot with a main character named Jack Midoriya? Or the fact that Izuku is pretty popular and Uraraka is the least popular manga heroine? Or that (objectively speaking) Uraraka is in the bottom 50% of the class based on their end of term Exam arc rankings and Izuku is top 5, and while Izuku has gotten stronger since than, there is almost no indication that Uraraka has gotten significantly stronger? Or the fact that Uraraka was shown clearly watching the fight between All Might and All for One at her apartment?
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.