[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Yowamushi Pedal

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: sugimotoisahero.png (986KB, 956x532px) Image search: [Google]
sugimotoisahero.png
986KB, 956x532px
Did this guy really just go from an annoying comic relief side character to a fucking hero in a couple episodes?
I had legit tears welling up when he thought he won that race.
Dude managed to do a complete 180.

Are there any side character as based as he is who break out of their role?
>>
>>154868352
he lost

now we are stuck naruko 2.0
>>
>>154868430
i swear naruko and naruko 2.0 even have the same voice actor.
>>
His race was excellent, I got the same feeling as Imaizumi trying to stand up inside the van.Good shit, hopefully he returns big time and pushes the others again.
>>
>>154868522
that scene where imaizumi stood up was fantastic

dude really cared.

i don't know how this serious does it but they make all the characters feel like actual good people who are just competitive about races and not the total uncaring assholes most sports anime paint people as
>>
>>154868624
Now we are stuck with the one years, while it may not be a great watch like this episode but it may turn out good in the end and there is the university cycling club too now.
>>
The zero-to-hero is actually a really common character-type in sports manga.
>>
>>154869149
but not for a shitty comic relief side character, right?
>>
college races never.
>>
>>154869149
yeah, but nobody expects it in the third season

author put him at the beginning and waited all this time just for this

perfect
>>
>>154869317
I want to watch this anime instead
>>
the power levels in this anime make no sense. how can the main team lose to their 3rd years who are worse than the rival teams 3rd years who lost to the 2nd years who lost to the 2nd years of the main team?
>>
>>154869693
right now sohoku is worse than mountain team

that's why they have to train
>>
>>154869952
yeah, i get that. but why are they worse? they beat the team that beat the team that beat the team that beat them.
>>
>>154870029
they only beat them because the race ended on a climb, and mountain teams main climber wasn't sent to beat onada

mountain teams climber is the best, but they sent manami for some reason instead
>>
File: 1405837600708.jpg (53KB, 650x365px) Image search: [Google]
1405837600708.jpg
53KB, 650x365px
>>154868352
>He didn't win
It isn't fucking fair
>>
>>154869693
Sohoku is and was pretty much worse than Hakone, their win was pretty much a fluke.
>>
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2017-03-20/yowamushi-pedal-casts-jun-fukuyama-as-komari-kishigami/.113672
holy shit is there a more perfect voice?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.