[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Beet the Vandel Buster

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_4694.png (238KB, 300x451px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4694.png
238KB, 300x451px
So I just read that after finally returning from its 14 year hiatus a little while ago, Beet the Vandel Buster went on hiatus ONCE AGAIN! Is it the creator's sickness again? Should they get someone else to take over and use his notes? What's going on here?
>>
>>154846622
why are manga-ka so weak?
>>
>>154846622
are you fucking kidding me.

I loved Beet
>>
Didn't the original artist die which cause the series to go hiatus? Plus Sanjo (writer) is busy writing for Kamen Rider and Sentai these days.
>>
>>154846694
Seating for long periods is not good for your body. No wonder their bodies become so frail.
>>
>>154847116
It recently came back from its hiatus. Only to go on hiatus once again. Shouldn't there be something in place for another artist to continue using the original story notes and involving the artist for an editorial role?
>>
>>154846694
They're lazy and in any workplace blaming your laziness on sickness usually let's you fly.

No one wants to get caught up in calling you out on the very tiny offchance you're not bullshitting.
>>
>>154846622

It fucking what?!

God damn I loved this shit.
>>
>>154846622
>14 year hiatus
longest hiatus ever
>>
>Thought the author died years ago.
>Mfw I look him up and it's the same guy who wrote some of the best shows in recent memory.
Guess that explains the hiatus.
>>
>>154846622
>Beet the Vandel Buster went on hiatus ONCE AGAIN!
Fuck me. Is this "sickness" Koji's hand again?
>>
Wow I'm looking at the new chapters from last year. Baron gives up on being a vandel and casts aside his stars after Beet Kills the second personality. Dude just straight up leaves afterwards.
>>
>>154846622
It didn't go on hiatus, it's just skipping one issue and will come back in the next one. It just happens that the magazine it's in now comes out once every three months, so skipping an issue means a fairly long break.
>>
>>154851273
So are we skipping the spring or summer edition?
>>
>>154851337
Winter was skipped, the fall issue said that information on the continuation would be published in the spring issue next month. They made it vague enough that it could mean they'll just announce when it resumes instead of actually coming back that issue, but they've guaranteed it'll have something.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.