[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you like megane girls? to bad they're all for Chika

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

Do you like megane girls?

to bad they're all for Chika
>>
>s2 never
>>
>>154846272

why must you hurt me
>>
File: 1413530817209.png (107KB, 231x219px) Image search: [Google]
1413530817209.png
107KB, 231x219px
>>154846272
>People actually want an S2.
I don't want to see that blonde cunt ever again.
>>
>>154846307
>there isnt even a BD batch
Fuck me.
>>
>>154846375
Wrong webm.
>>
I mostly felt it needed longer episodes, like 36 minutes instead of the normal 24.

In the first part, Haruta uncovers a mystery.
In the second part, Chika goofs around trying to play her flute only to run into a clue.
In the third part, Haruta solves the mystery with the clue.
>>
>>154846849

Hmm. I don't disagree. It seems like there's not really enough time for everything to sink it always.

Still after putting up with Hyouka and it's constant stream of trivial bullshit Im just glad to see the mysteries here actually have some actual goddamn weight to them. Possibly even to heavy at times. I mean goddamn, some of this shit.
>>
>>154846308
Reminds you too much of yourself, fag-ass?
>>
>>154847174
It kind of lost it's appeal a few episodes in. I usually finish an anime during the airing season but I couldn't get into this one and ended up finishing the end of the next season
>>
I liked the idea of two childhood friends, a boy and a girl, competing over their male teacher. Too bad 99% of the screentime was wasted on dumb mysteries when it could have been a fun romcom.
>>
It turned into something quite good later on, too bad the majority of the earlier episodes were terrible. At least Chika was always neat and seeing as how rare it is that main girls are also best girls I would say the show did something right. Good ED as well.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.