[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I finished Gunslinger girl II and it was really damn good.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

File: image.jpg (39KB, 963x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39KB, 963x640px
So I finished Gunslinger girl II and it was really damn good. Aside from the lower quality animation, why does it get so much hate?
>>
>>154814806
Henrietta is cute, CUTE!
>>
>>154814806
Best girl jobbing to Pinocchio despite her superhuman stats. Lackluster writing and plot, and the shift in focus from S1 to S2
>>
>>154814806
Because the manga is a lot better. Also, I didn't like the animation style of either season
>>
>>154815406
Didn't even read the II in OP's post
Whoops. Still applies I guess
>>
File: S1 vs. S2.jpg (85KB, 973x394px)
S1 vs. S2.jpg
85KB, 973x394px
>>154814806
Also because the character designs suffered a massive downgrade.
>>
>>154814806
Didn't have this OP and was thus instantly inferior
https://youtube.com/watch?v=iOo-Kjl_M88
>>
>>154815592
Although light before we land is a GOAT song which I still listen to to this day, il teatrino's OP is very good too.

I'd say il teatrino has the better ED
>>
The major shift in plot/story was huge.

Season 1 dealt with each girl, and their troubles in being a cyborg doing the government's dirty work.

Season 2 introduced BIG BAD TERRORISTS that needed to be killed.

Both were good in my opinion though, the art work in season 2 was bad though.
>>
>>154815468

>yfw legit THEN and NOW picture
The second is cgi too, right?
>>
>>154815468
He looks more cute in Second season, what's the problem?
>>
>>154816413
>he

hmmm
>>
File: image.jpg (43KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43KB, 300x300px
>>154814806
I felt sorry for the girls. I just wanted to see them be happy and have some fun.
>>
>>154815684
>>154815592
First seasons OP is super overrated and boring. The Second season has a much better OP.
>>
File: image.jpg (52KB, 960x640px)
image.jpg
52KB, 960x640px
>>154815706
The first season was all about introducing the girls and killing some random people. I liked the more plot heavy secod season. It also had one of the most likeable and human, group of villains I have seen in an anime. Pino was best boy. I felt as sorry for him as I did for the girls.
>>
>>154817527
that's not the right manga for it
>>
>>154817527
Same
>>
>>154814806
I've got the 2 seasons in my drive, but never wanted to start it. Is it worth watching or should i just delete it ?
>>
>>154820128
Just watch second season, first season is ugly as fuck
>>
>>154820180
i don't mind about ugly things, i just want to know if the story is good
>>
I hate how they changed Henrietta's actress for season 2.
>>
>>154820128
Watch both seasons and the 2 episode ova, Thats it,
>>
Has it really been 9 years since /a/ got angry at gunslinger girl 2?
>>
>>154817527
Judging by the angle and her face, i think she is taking it up the back door.
>>
>>154814806

Il Teatrino wasn't an anime, it was a motion comic. It's proof positive that you should never, EVER give the author creative control over an adaptation.
>>
>>154817527
This be super hot.
>>
>>154814806
it is unwatchable crap. awful music, animation everything. Terrible.
>>
I don't get it either. I liked how the anime actually showed both sides of the story to some degree. Both seasons are great in their own way
>>
I couldn't finish the first season.
It was too depressing desu
>>
If you don't read the last chapter, the manga is really good.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.