[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Drifters thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: dPtOpD8.jpg (125KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
dPtOpD8.jpg
125KB, 1920x1080px
How come Hitler founded the Orte empire, but their tech still stuck with 15th century knights & armor?

Oda Nobunaga who's ironically came from older period than Hitler came by and revolutionize the warfare right away by introducing muskets and gunpower
>>
>>154812805
Because I doubt that Hitler would know how to build rudimentary fireweapons. Oda came with his rustic weapon, which the dwarfs managed to reproduce. Same thing happened with the japanese when the portuguese introduced them.
Now try to reproduce a Mauser with medieval tech
>>
>>154813107
/thread
>>
File: 1488796559192.jpg (66KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1488796559192.jpg
66KB, 1280x720px
Can someone remove the subtitles from that pic please? Something about it is unnerving and I want to save it.
>>
Drifters is focused on exaggerating what historical characters are known for. Hitler is well known for turning a small country into a huge nationalistic war industry. Nobunaga is well known for having revolutionized war in japan with the introduction of firearms on the battlefield. They are both exaggerated caricatures. Logically they should have competencies that overlap but it is not as fun for the purpose of story telling.
>>
>>154812805
I heard the author is going to write some more episodes this year and finish other manga
>>
>>154813107
What about the gun he used to kill himself?
>>
>>154814203
>germany
>a small country
It never was. It was in crisis but still a big and strong country.
>>
>>154814506
>Still thinking Hitler killed himself in 2017
>>
>>154817266
>implying
>>
>>154813107
that and Hitler didn't need to make firearms

as Oda said the main use of early firearms was to fuck with morale rather than being the most efficient weapon
>>
>>154814081
> Something about it is unnerving
Well, this is Hitler after all.
>>
>>154817266
Most people tend to lean closer to 1945.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.