[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hajimete no Gal Chapter 27

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 007_1489966892.jpg (203KB, 1037x1500px) Image search: [Google]
007_1489966892.jpg
203KB, 1037x1500px
Drop that one cunt, new best girl has arrived
>>
>>154805035
I was wondering who this was in the anime designs.
>>
Who is this?
>>
>>154805035
Why are all these other girls such shit. This was way better when it was just the Gyaru
>>
Is the MC still a piece of shit?
>>
>>154807885
He's getting better. His friends are still shit though.

Also we have an Oppai loli that just handcuffed herself to MC.
>>
>>154808268
>oppai loli

She's like 15 years old and nearly as tall as the MC. I have no idea why they're calling her a loli
>>
>>154808676
>I have no idea why they're calling her a loli
I wasn't even thinking about what I was typing I just wrote what I read in the chapter. I think it's just the nerd friends who say that and since they aren't exactly bastions of intelligence and can only relate to the world through the games they consume it makes a certain amount of sense.

If anyone else calls her a loli yeah, it makes no sense.
>>
>>154805035
>from romance story to harem
Fuck.
>>
This might be the only harem I've ever seen where not only is the main and first girl the best girl but also the only one not awful. Every other girl so far is complete shit.
>>
>>154809055
I can't disagree. Having said that, the tan one is a lesbian for main girl, not a harem girl. So until girl in the OP starts to like the loser MC, it's just the main girl and the crazy girl.
>>
It seems interesting.
>>
>>154808913
If you actually thought that it was just gonna be the 2 of them then youre a fool.
That or this is your first manga.
>>
>>154808268
Hey, nice meme you stupid idiot.
>>
>>154805035
>talk shit about Mika
>>
>>154805035
We are two chapters behind Japan according to Korean scans.

http://marumaru.in/b/manga/144366
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.