[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Re:Zero

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

General consensus on this? I got suckered into watching this POS and was wondering if anyone felt the same.
>>
Literally AOTC and OP is a fag.
>>
it's ok
>>
I liked it, it had its flaws but it was easily one of the better anime of last year.
>>
It was fun_.
>>
It was alright
>>
not as bad as some other anime
>>
>>154779825
it started out kinda bad but it is the epitome "it gets better trust me" animes, it legitimately did not stop getting better after the halfway point
>>
>>154779825
I liked it
>>
>>154779825
It looks pretty, but the story and characters are incredibly mediocre.
>>
>>154781012
No, actually. White Fox completely screwed up the adaption, cutting vital points in characters' development and exposition, focusing arc 2 entirely on the mabeast incident instead of showing how Subaru copes with having to rebuild relationships from scratch. From Zero and the episode where Subaru gets decapitated by Puck at the end were legitimately great, but after that the anime quickly lost its appeal.
>>
File: Regulus_Corneas.png (307KB, 669x710px) Image search: [Google]
Regulus_Corneas.png
307KB, 669x710px
>>154781801
Arc 1 and 2 were animated just fine. Arc 3? They fucked it so hard in the ass that I hate it. Arc 3 is really good too
Just imagine if we got the despair ending.
>>
Enjoyable, better watched in chunks than weekly.
>>
wasn't this exact thread made yesterday, witch the same image and everything?
>>
The fact that Subaru is always wearing his track suit pisses me off. Sure, sometimes he's wearing that butler suit, but every other time he's in that damn track suit. Change your fucking clothes, Subaru!
>>
>>154782053
He will change into knight clothes soon.
>>
>>154779825
Insanely popular with normies for some reason. I really don't get the hype about it. Rem and Ram were cute though.
>>
I watched it up to episode 18. Subaru grows to be selfish and unlikable and the story is absurd and aimless like something out of NaNoWriMo. The motivations of the other characters are often opaque. Rather than address any of the core weaknesses of plot, character, or setting, the author instead shuffles along from one outlandish, pointless contrivance to the next.
>>
>>154782053
>>154782120
I believe his tracksuit gets broken and they make a replica for him.
>>
>>154782601
That still really bothers me. How can they make tracksuit fibers in what is basically medieval times? Tracksuits are mostly plastic and shit. I'd rather they just give him some new clothes.
>>
File: Perfect end.jpg (1MB, 2200x1800px) Image search: [Google]
Perfect end.jpg
1MB, 2200x1800px
Every thread until Crusch-sama gets her memories back.
>>
>>154782663
The replica is made of normal clothes but imitates the tracksuit's color pattern
>>
It was not a great adaptation of the source material because it excluded a lot of important points of arc 3, the ending above all, as well as Subaru's inner thoughts and monologuing.
>>
>>154782536

Well said
>>
>>154779825
Where's the 'mfw No re: zero episode today' thread?
>>
>>154782536
Characters motivations, etc. are shown in many side stories. Also, manga shows them better than the anime. The candidate speeches for example are much longer in the manga.
>>
>>154783445
It happened earlier but was ignored
>>
>>154782536
Blame Whitefox, not Tappei.
I like the series, but hate the anime. So much so that I do not want a season 2 simply because of the amount of missing details arc 3 had.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.