[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who was in the wrong here?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: 51.jpg (750KB, 1280x1826px) Image search: [Google]
51.jpg
750KB, 1280x1826px
Who was in the wrong here?
>>
>>154774391
I still wonder if its really his child instead of the fatter one
>>
>>154774391
The rapist fatass of course.

The women were also in the wrong for fooling him into thinking they were his children.

Though what did you really expect from mil?
>>
>>154775784
>The rapist fatass
what happened to him in the end ?
>>
>>154775960
Continues impregnating the two sisters without the shota ever finding out.
>>
>>154775696
It was already guaranteed to be the fat guy's kids, they showed x-ray shots of their eggs being fertilized by the fat guy's sperm.
>>
>>154775696

retard
>>
>>154776464
The shota also came inside and they love him more than the fatshit. I think it's an open ending leaning heavily towards the shota.
>>
>>154777052

> I think it's an open ending leaning heavily towards the shota.

The artist went out of his way to make an x-ray shot of the shota's sperm helplessly bouncing off the already fertilized eggs.

Stay deluded mad vanillacuck.
>>
>>154777109
That was just shown once. He fucked them countless times. The milf for sure gave birth to Rin's child since they both have blonde hair.
>>
File: 1.jpg (79KB, 1000x952px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
79KB, 1000x952px
>>154777499

I can't tell if this is genuine retardation or just elaborate trolling.
>>
>>154777499
>sisters said they started ovulating
>told shota they would have lots of baby-making sex once they return from their mission
>get captured during mission, raped by fat bastard
>x-ray shot of their eggs getting fertilized as he pours his seed inside them

Just how delusional are you?
>>
>>154774391
Dumb ninjas fault for getting captured in the first place.
>>
>>154778477
yes they were impregnated by the fatass the first time, but I'm pretty sure it was a one time trick, they won't get "recaptured" a second time, sure shota lost the first round but their relationship is garanteed.
>>
>>154774391
Fuck off back to >>>/h/
>>
>>154774391
Fuck this series, I've been waiting for years to see that fucking kid realizing what happened and broken, but no, he never will know.

Fuck x-ration, he used to be cool.
>>
>>154775696
They have black hair, not blonde.
>>
>>154781777
That doesn't mean shit, IRL baby can have the hair color of their mother
>>
>>154774391
The sisters won against his cock
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.