[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alright, so considering episode 11 was the finale and next is

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 11_01_MAIN.jpg (83KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
11_01_MAIN.jpg
83KB, 960x540px
Alright, so considering episode 11 was the finale and next is the epilogue, it's a safe bet to get people's opinions on Shouwa Genroku Rakugo Shinjuu season 2. What did you think about the show and did it live up to the first season for you?

>Jugemu Jugemu Go-Kō-no-Surikire Kaijari-suigyo no Suigyō-matsu Unrai-matsu Fūrai-matsu Kū-Neru Tokoro ni Sumu Tokoro Yaburakōji no Burakōji Paipo Paipo Paipo no Shūringan Shūringan no Gūrindai Gūrindai no Ponpokopii no Ponpokonaa no Chōkyūmei no Chōsuke
>>
Goddammit, /a/. Lay off the waifus for a second.
>>
>>154761231
I enjoyed it as much as s1. And I think the show should be judge as a whole, for example Miyokichi and Sukeroku's death felt kind of lackluster in season 1 but after the episode where what really happened is reveled I appreciated that scene more and the meta-commentary about storytelling itself.
>>
It's honestly a masterpiece. Another anime I'll rewatch at last once a year.
>>
>>154761231
Yeah it was as good as the first season, and even retroactively made the first season better.
Overall it was great ride, we got to see pretty much Kiku entire life, i can't really think of many characters that have gone trough so much development as him.
>>
>>154761231
I didnt liked this season so much as i liked s1. There just wasnt so much drama to keep me interested anymore in the show.
>>
>>154763456
There wasn't drama in season 1 until half the season though.
>>
>>154761231
At points I might have felt that the story in the second season had no clear-cut direction, but honestly with the last few episodes behind us, I can safely say that the entire show was top-notch. Definitely up there with my favorites.
>>
Rakugo s01e01 was a big fat LIE
>>
Didn't like it quite as much, but it was still great.

My biggest problem with the show is still the same: I'm often left with no idea how much time passes between scenes, which makes the whole thing feel somewhat disjointed.
>>
Theatre fire episode was the best in the entire series. Probably gonna be AOTY for me again.
>>
>>154761231
One of the best indeed
>>
>>154762924
this
>>
Best boy matsuda is kill.I dont want this.
>>
>>154761231
Excellent.

Does anyone know if there better subs than horrible for this? I feel like attention to detail in subs could improve the show by a large margin.
>>
Sometimes interesting, but overall pretty boring.
>>
>>154762924
Yeah, when he was on the boat I really realized we basically see his whole life. It got me teary eyed.
And then Matsuda showed up;_;
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.