[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sora no Woto

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

File: felicia.jpg (41KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
felicia.jpg
41KB, 400x400px
Hello, my name is Felicia Heideman. I withheld valuable information regarding enemy troop movements from my superiors, being more concerned with the wellbeing of a single captured enemy than the people of Helvetia and the town under my supposed defense. After my perfidy was discovered by a superior, I held him at gunpoint, tied him up, and threw him in the basement. Incidentally, the same basement where I ran my illegal bootlegging operation with the help of the girls under my command. Prior to the commencement of hostilities, I fired upon our own forces to prevent them from reaching the operations area. I've also been known to get my underaged subordinates drunk and molest them.

Don't even think about court-martialing me. I have friends in high places.
>>
Truly worst girl.
>>
>preventing a genocidal maniac from artificiality extending a war by executing an underage girl
>>
>>154731950
b-but muh suffering! muh PTSD!
>>
Delete this!
>>
File: 1462782030070.jpg (199KB, 381x560px) Image search: [Google]
1462782030070.jpg
199KB, 381x560px
But Hopkins was the insubordinate one; he was acting against the Archduke's orders with the deliberate intent to sabotage the peace negotiations and resume the war.
>>
File: ehhhhh.png (382KB, 616x581px) Image search: [Google]
ehhhhh.png
382KB, 616x581px
>>154731950
>don't even think about court-martialing me. I have friends in high places
Never thought about that. If at the end she had stopped being a soldier the ending woul've been better. Just make her the maid of the other girls.
>>
>>154731950
Good post. You're wrong though.
>>
Kureha was best Woto.
I'm not a fan of tsunderes, but she won me over with her character development.
>>
I just watched this yesterday and was hoping that they'd have to perform some kind of lonesome delaying action through Seize, similar to Ramelle in Saving Private Ryan. The actual ending was a bit of a letdown, though it wasn't that bad. It just wasn't what I wanted.

Also Kureha best girl.
>>
File: Soranowoto03.jpg (29KB, 496x283px) Image search: [Google]
Soranowoto03.jpg
29KB, 496x283px
>>154731950
>prevented some power hungry superior from disrupting the peace talks using Noel's super tank
>protected an enemy scout that the military plans to commit war crimes on
>built a business of her own as a way of feeding her comrades that the military cannot care less about
>shot the legs of the forces that are advancing on neutral territory, when it is an act of war that deserves instant death.
>implying getting molested by Filicia is a bad thing

Totally evil, yeah
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.