[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's this cutie's endgame?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

File: glassess.png (1MB, 1436x1074px) Image search: [Google]
glassess.png
1MB, 1436x1074px
>>
>>154716658
To crash this plane.
>>
File: Mojito_Misato.jpg (197KB, 734x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Mojito_Misato.jpg
197KB, 734x1000px
What's this cougar's end game?
>>
Near unlimited lives.
>>
>>154716658
Fucking the planet.
>>
Just know that Anno hates each and every one of you waifufags
>>
File: dank.jpg (59KB, 510x489px) Image search: [Google]
dank.jpg
59KB, 510x489px
>>154717476
lel no one cares what that goober thinks except for that one guy.

>be an artist
>hate your audience
>but instead of depriving the people you hate of something they like, just keep giving it to them

You know, when I hate people, I don't draw cute girls for them. I keep my cute girls hidden.
>>
>>154717587
Fuck you waifufags.
>>
You can immediately tell someone is a newshit if they don't post a ss from the BDs when making a post about eva.
>>
>>154716658
Doll
>>
>>154716658
A failed attempt to agitate waifufags; who instead of understanding what Anno was trying to say, decided to be "I'll fuck the blue haired one".
>>
>>154717812
You can easily tell someone's a newshit when they make an Eva thread
>>
File: 1406149391967.jpg (546KB, 850x617px) Image search: [Google]
1406149391967.jpg
546KB, 850x617px
>>154717476
Anno would have jumped off a bridge by now if waifufags hadn't made him megabucks.
>>
>>154716658

Rei II's endgame was revealed in two moments: The first was when Shinji pulled her from the plug. Shinji asked that she would smile and thought of the thing that would make her smile. She thought of Gendo. Rei thought that if she had value in Gendo's eyes she would be happy. It's no coincidence that she keeps his glasses as a memento. The Irony is she longs for his gaze. In her dying moments she hoped Gendo would look on what she was doing and be happy.

Rei III sees the picture as entirely opposite. She sees Gendo's gaze as authoritarian, objectifying and ultimately controlling. She detests the thought of Gendo looking at her and thinking he can controll her. She destroys the glasses, destroying the control of his point of view over her and in her final, conniving act, having waited just long enough for him to let his guard down, she betrayed him.
>>
File: laughrei.jpg (185KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
laughrei.jpg
185KB, 1024x768px
>>154717907
>implying people can't get what he was trying to say and be heterosexual at the same time
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.