[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why aren't you watching the AOTS /a/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: screenshotfromyourmommasass.jpg (34KB, 902x477px) Image search: [Google]
screenshotfromyourmommasass.jpg
34KB, 902x477px
Why aren't you watching the AOTS /a/?
>>
But I am, the question is why is no one else watching it.
I hope they end up doing more seasons, even if its shounen shit im quite enjoying this arc
>>
I wouldn't call it AOTS but it's definitely a pretty good shonen and I am watching it.

>>154701573
S2 took too long to come out and S1 anime original ending probably soured it for a lot people.
>>
Does it have 12 episodes only?
>>
>>154702281
Yeah only 12, but an OVA is already planned

Is anyone reading the manga? I'm probably going to pick it up after this season finishes.
What chapter does this season line up with?
>>
>>154699487
good joke, it took 6 eps to something to happen, I hated the way the drama is done. Such a shame that the boss battle was a blob, not much choreography.
>>
Yuribait?
>>
>>154703504
The next arc actually is crazy good, like really really good, it has a very naisu fighto.
>>
>>154699487
what is it about?
>>
>>154703857
Sounds hype, see you in 2023 with season 3.

Is it another demon king?
>>
>>154705188
It's about the antichrist and how he thinks he can defeat Papa Satan
>>
The writing was very slow for this arc.

Still significantly better than Benio's show, though.
>>
>>154699487
I remember watching the first season in one sitting with friends.
It was actually the first Anime i completely watched that made me think "wow this actually wasn't that good".
>>
File: 11.png (185KB, 896x1300px)
11.png
185KB, 896x1300px
They need to get to Shura's arc. I like that one the best since it's the most familial arc. Just Rin and Yukio broing it up to save their mommy figure.
>>
File: 1480071585930.jpg (435KB, 1280x720px)
1480071585930.jpg
435KB, 1280x720px
>>154707243
Suddenly, the urge to actually pick this up again. The mangaka has improved so much at drawing women since the begining. It's something I can honestly appreciate.
>>
>>154707751
I think it gets better again after the Kyoto arc. The Kyoto arc was very slow and boring but it starts to pick up again afterwards.
>>
>>154707243
They actually show Shura's nipples? Or is this the only time?
>>
>>154708712
That's the only time.
>>
>>154707884
I took a break after seeing Yukio try to kill himself because muh demon hate.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.