[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | | Home]

Dragon Ball Super

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 559
Thread images: 122

File: ssgvegeta.jpg (241KB, 735x1088px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
ssgvegeta.jpg
241KB, 735x1088px
>introduce a transformation only thought to be obtained a lost legendary ritual
>attain it through sheer power of manlet rage
>>
>>154691892
>sparkles
Gay
>>
File: 0149-011.jpg (244KB, 1066x1600px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
0149-011.jpg
244KB, 1066x1600px
>>154691892
>>
File: mangafags.webm (2MB, 720x480px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
mangafags.webm
2MB, 720x480px
>>154691892
>>
File: god goku.jpg (174KB, 787x555px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
god goku.jpg
174KB, 787x555px
>>154691892
I love the way Toyotaro draws SSG aside from the sparkles

Otherwise, it looks fantastic
>>
>>154691892
>B-but muh manga goku is not a retard like the anime
>>
File: 1485727158535.jpg (127KB, 1500x1153px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1485727158535.jpg
127KB, 1500x1153px
>>154691892
he's being doing that since forever tho
>>
File: yuya yamero.png (635KB, 1136x640px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
yuya yamero.png
635KB, 1136x640px
WHERE'S THE FULL CHAPTER?
>>
>You need to get mad to get super saiyan
>Goku and Gohan can keep the transformation while being calm

Toriyamacucks will defend this somehow.
>>
File: ENmvdyJ.jpg (124KB, 539x800px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
ENmvdyJ.jpg
124KB, 539x800px
...Samazu....
>>
>>154691892
Who says he didnt obtain it through ritual?
>>
>>154691892
>Vegeta's calves
god fucking damn
that shit could feed a nigga for a week
>>
>Goku and Vegeta return to Trunks and Shin about to kick the bucket
Holy shit, why is Trunks so fucking worthless in this manga?
>>
File: 2BbOkig.jpg (715KB, 1247x4169px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
2BbOkig.jpg
715KB, 1247x4169px
>>
>>154692274
Kaioken needs calm Ki, which is why it didn't work with regular SS. Toei clearly needs to reread the manga.
>>
Reminder that Toyotaro fucked up by ignoring his own established rules
>>
>>154692345
Silly Toeipedro, cry more. Your tears sustain me.
>>
Why is Vegeta bothering to go Red?
>>
>>154692324
Power creep.

Also, why didn't Future Trunks have SSJ at 8 y/o like Present Trunks?
>>
>>154692341
In anime super blue is calm though.
>>
>>154692324
I mean, it's better than the ass pull, I just wish both the manga and anime took time to have Vegeta and Trunks training together so they could have Trunks become powerful without just being a complete asspull.
>>
File: 0119-008.jpg (277KB, 1066x1600px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
0119-008.jpg
277KB, 1066x1600px
>Can't even use Kaioken x4 without getting rekt by the technique
>Uses Kaioken x20 and he's fine

But Toriyamacucks will keep sucking Tori's dick
>>
File: HkaowYO.png (3MB, 1278x2703px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
HkaowYO.png
3MB, 1278x2703px
>>154692333
>>
>>154692279
I'm pretty sure it was outright stated that he obtained Super Saiyan Blue through his own power alone.
>>
>>154692324
>Goku and Vegeta return to Trunks and Shin about to kick the bucket
So just like the anime then?
>>
>>154692254
>The only chance he appears in any mainstream game is if Rhymestyle gets 100k votes in an online poll for 1 special XV3 form/character, like he did last year.
What the fuck is this about?
>>
File: HzMIECm.jpg (451KB, 1031x2693px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
HzMIECm.jpg
451KB, 1031x2693px
>>154692388
>>
File: 0202.5-002.jpg (456KB, 1066x1600px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
0202.5-002.jpg
456KB, 1066x1600px
>>154692374
He does.
>>
>>154692374
In the manga he could go super saiyan before Gohan died, we don't know what age he was, but he was already a super saiyan at the start of his past.
>>
Why is manga Black so shit compared to anime Black?
>>
File: 1489762401868.jpg (508KB, 839x1230px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1489762401868.jpg
508KB, 839x1230px
>>
File: 1466286267317.jpg (164KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1466286267317.jpg
164KB, 1920x1080px
>>154692384
>SSB Goku gets stronger when he's angry
>"In anime super blue is calm though"
>>
>>154692436
No Nozawa voice acting
>>
File: toei Goku.gif (2MB, 500x281px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
toei Goku.gif
2MB, 500x281px
>>154692220
He's not.

>he confused a paper strip with another paper strip so he's a retard too!
Good argument kid, now leave.
>>
>>154692401
>it was outright stated that he obtained Super Saiyan Blue through his own power alone.
No it wasnt. Show me where that was said in the manga
>>
So Vegeta switches between SSG and SSB during his fight with Black in this chapter.

But the manga already established that when you use SSB once, the next time you use it will only be 10% of SSB's power (Chapter 13).

???

Also I'm having a hard time believing that SSG Vegeta can toy around with SSR Black now, when earlier SSB Vegeta was getting beat by regular SS Black. I know he trained...but that power-jump is ridiculous.
>>
>>154692401
Through Whis you mean. I don't think fucking around in a gravity chamber is enough to get SSB
>>
File: 1489763725422.jpg (479KB, 868x1300px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1489763725422.jpg
479KB, 868x1300px
>T-T-T-T-TOYOKEK GOKU IS T-T-TOTALLY I-I-I-INTELLIGENT
JUST
>>
File: 1471312672837.jpg (350KB, 1024x1536px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1471312672837.jpg
350KB, 1024x1536px
Age 774
>Mr.Satan about to save the world once again before succumbing due to unknown reasons
>>
File: zenchan.jpg (165KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
zenchan.jpg
165KB, 2560x1440px
>>154692429
>>154692434
So the anime was being shit as usual. Okay.
>>
File: KdgUhr1.png (2MB, 1273x1931px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
KdgUhr1.png
2MB, 1273x1931px
>>154692427
>>
File: 0319-001.jpg (191KB, 1066x1600px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
0319-001.jpg
191KB, 1066x1600px
>Goku's stronger when he's dead

>H-he's not a hack
>>
>>154692324
He's SS3 tier and Black is SSB tier you retard what the fuck can you expect? A toei's asspull?
>>
>>154692457
>but that power-jump is ridiculous.
One year prep time
As for the on and off switch off ssb wait until full leaks are out
>>
File: Senzu Beans.jpg (457KB, 1449x1388px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Senzu Beans.jpg
457KB, 1449x1388px
Reminder
>>
>>154692436
Because manga black is pretty much Xicor, and anyone who disagrees is a toyoshill.

I love the manga, but Black really is just Xicor, no doubt about it.
>>
File: 1442215983273.jpg (45KB, 315x308px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1442215983273.jpg
45KB, 315x308px
>we will never get another Budokai-style game
>just more garbage Tenkaichi-style games
>>
>>154692452
The manga skipped the ROF arc though. So you have a point.
>>
>>154692457
>So Vegeta switches between SSG and SSB during his fight
This shit is literally AF tier, I have read some really bad fanfics that do this same shit. Toyotaro is a fucking hack.
>>
>>154691892
>gay sparks

Is this a jojo reference?
>>
> New chapter is out
> Toyo forgets what he wrote in Chapter 13
> Proves Goku to be an idiot in the manga too

O U R G U Y
U
R
G
U
Y
>>
>>154692445
He didn't get stronger you fucking retard. How have you gotten this far and yet haven't realized that Goku always holds back and slowly increases his power unless someone makes him angry
>>
File: lvpKtyc.png (4MB, 1254x3000px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
lvpKtyc.png
4MB, 1254x3000px
>>154692487
>>
File: GAS.gif (1MB, 320x179px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
GAS.gif
1MB, 320x179px
>>154692436
>>
File: DBS 24 SSB.png (796KB, 975x548px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
DBS 24 SSB.png
796KB, 975x548px
>>
>>154692500
It was something about being stressed he was actually losing chi or something
>>
>>154692440
>XV2 dlc
The only good thing about this shitty dlc is that all of these characters will be in the base game of XV3.
>>
Only Lava Goku could save the manga now.
>>
>>154692506
>One year prep time
So same in the anime...but in the anime SSB Vegeta was never losing to regular SS Black
>>
File: qM9MwKR.png (1MB, 1143x1842px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
qM9MwKR.png
1MB, 1143x1842px
>>154692548
>>
>>154692449
>Toyodrones damage controlling again
Kek.
>>
>>154692558
>flare up their ki a little
there, problem fixed
>>
File: blue.jpg (216KB, 1033x1177px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
blue.jpg
216KB, 1033x1177px
>>154692341
Good thing he wasn't using Super Saiyan when he used the Kaioken in Super then
>>
File: 0020-002.jpg (261KB, 1066x1600px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
0020-002.jpg
261KB, 1066x1600px
>"Piccolo is an alien!"
>"What? A 'demon' what? I've never said that, forget about it!"

Torishills will defend this
>>
>>154692457
>But the manga already established that when you use SSB once, the next time you use it will only be 10% of SSB's powe
The new canon is that constantly switching from god ki to normal ki fucks with your power output. So Vegeta is doing what Goku did against hit(SSG to SSB) and instaswapping to abuse his i-frames.
>>
>>154692583
>but in the anime SSB Vegeta was never losing to regular SS Black
Yeah, it had something worse
>>
>>154692583
Toyo is somehow even worse than Toei at power scaling. Then again he's just a shitty fanfic guy so it's not like it's unexpected
>>
>>154692510
At least Goku didn't confuse an ancient seal with a fucking credit card like he did this chapter
>>
>>154692605
>no argument
>>
File: maxresdefault (2).jpg (56KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
maxresdefault (2).jpg
56KB, 1280x720px
>>154692445
Super saiyan blue is a form attained through perfect ki controll making it serene.
Just because he is angry doesn't mean he lost controll over it.
>>
>Vegito successfully using the Mafuba on Merged Zamasu
>Go back to the original timeline and have Zeno erase the container
Why couldn't this have been the endgame?
>>
>>154692637
>abuse his i-frames
You expect people to take you seriously?
>>
>>154692384
>>154692619
>being this dumb
I'm saying their excuse doesn't work since if that were the case then Cell saga Goku should have been able to use Kaioken with SSJ.
>>
>>154692646
HAHAHAHA sure dude
>>
>>154692562
> "powers of SSG"
> not just "SSG"

So god ki then?
>>
File: 1479618687178.jpg (18KB, 367x295px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1479618687178.jpg
18KB, 367x295px
>>154692528
>This shit is literally AF tier

Super is AF tier in general. The whole thing stink as poor fanfiction.
>>
>>154692658
>This salt
Cry into your Toyo pillow about Goku being retarded in the manga too.
>>
>>154692500
>this entire post
>being this retarded
>>
File: gods.jpg (75KB, 632x369px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
gods.jpg
75KB, 632x369px
I need quality gods guys
>>
>>154692637
>the new canon
You mean your headcanon
>>
>>154692647
Yeah Toei Goku didn't remember seal at all.
>>
>>154692694
Even by the time of Super he only had a 10% of success. SSJ Goku with Kaioken would have exploded.
>>
>>154692633
>Piccolo never made more 'demons' like Tambourine and Drum only not assholes
>>
>>154692711
You don't even try anymore, huh?
>>
>>154692518
>just more garbage Tenkaichi-style games
Xenoverse is nothing like the Tenkaichi games. Anyone who is arguably decent at both can tell they're completely different. Not even comparable.
>>
>>154692697
Nope, he said SSG not God Ki but nice headcanon.
>>
>Gets rekt by android 18
>Trains one year and he can beat the shit out of imperfect Cell

Toriyamacucks will defend this retarded power-jump
>>
>>154692731
He did it on purpose. You do know that Goku is a fighting autist right?
>>
>>154692731
So.. they're both retarded then?
>>
>>154692518
Tenkaichi style games aren't garbage
>>
File: manga black a shit.png (1MB, 1506x1270px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
manga black a shit.png
1MB, 1506x1270px
>>154691892
Reminder that Manga Black a shit.
>>
>>154692741
>10% of success
Clearly doesn't mean shit, since he hasn't failed once.
>>
>>154692449
>rushed taking a shit but has to go to the future
>deemed as retarded by mangashills
That's a logical conclusion that could happen to anybody.
>>
File: 1476687411042.png (1MB, 1365x742px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1476687411042.png
1MB, 1365x742px
>yfw Black admits he stole the wrong body
>>
>>154692731
Roshi forgot to remind him.

Either way:
> forgetting a seal for an old ass technique
> remembering somehow, but confusing the Mafuba Seal for a gift card
>>
File: botan.jpg (87KB, 618x472px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
botan.jpg
87KB, 618x472px
>>154692440
in just 1 month?
>>
>>154692697
In movies's continuity they just have SSG's power, in manga series' they have actual SSG.
In movies Vegeta MUST have god power in base since he can go SSGSS, in manga Vegeta MUST have god form since he can go SSGSS, is literally the same thing.
>>
>>154692694
Simple: SSJ has more of a strain on the body like Elder Kai said, combining SSJ and Kaioken would have been suicide.
>>
>>154692646
>Toyo is somehow even worse than Toei at power scaling
t. toeishill

try again
>>
>>154692813
Now it no longer has that chance of success because he perfected the technique, idiot.
>>
File: Damn Saiyans.png (716KB, 969x535px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Damn Saiyans.png
716KB, 969x535px
>>154692806
Reminder this anon forgot this part https://u.nya.is/ehxitj.mp4
>>
>>154692771
Said "powers of SSG", not "SSG" itself. But nice headcanon!
>>
File: 1464096166178.png (587KB, 730x720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1464096166178.png
587KB, 730x720px
>No translations
>Not even the full chapter out

>Discussing shit with no context

Superfags everyone

Very hard for them to accept BOTH manga and anime are GT tier shit
>>
>Toeifags this buttblasted
Every chapter
>>
>>154692829
I'm not sure, I'd love if that were the case though
>>
>>154692518
>generic 2.5d fighting games
nah fuck off
>>
>>154692637
>constantly switching from god ki to normal ki fucks with your power output.
This should be obvious now. SSB is just God Ki with Super Saiyan, and SSG is just God Ki with base form. It's obvious going from normal ki to God ki is what the problem is.

It will be proven in the next chapter either way, so just wait. Anyone who disagrees is just another toeishill.
>>
>>154692787
>manga-Goku is retarded as autistic manchild anime-Goku because he fucked up once with the same thing (seal)
(You)
>>
>>154692843
Hate how the manga retconned the movies.

Glad the anime stayed true to them.
>>
>>154692870
Take that back, GT is better than Super.
>>
>>154692854
>being this retarded
He got hurt by a fucking bullet from being out of practice dumbass he didn't perfected shit.
>>
>>154692806
DELET DIS
>>
>>154692889
>shitty 3D fighters where everyone has the same moves but recolored and the fighting is as shallow as it gets
>>
File: Are you retarded.png (55KB, 169x340px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Are you retarded.png
55KB, 169x340px
>>154692864
>powers of SSG
>not "SSG"
>>
>>154692645
> Black smiling while obviously backed into a corner.

See: >>154692806

It's like you didn't watch the episode at all, and just found a gif to use as an argument.
>>
>>154692905
I know GT is better, but if I say that they will start spamming epic memes about mexico and pedro
>>
>>154692914
>if you perfect something and don't practice means you forget how to use it
He tells Hit he has been training extra hard during the last year in their rematch.
>>
>>154692871
N-no, t-toyocucks are the asblasted ones! Toyokeks obliterated, t-toyble is a retard!
>>
>>154692457
No downside going from red to blue for a brief moment.
Vegeta in U6 arc went from base to blue twice in succession.
>>
>>154692892
>never used it against Hit
So you mean that Manga Vegeta is a retard?
>>
File: 1466124866271.jpg (28KB, 324x353px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1466124866271.jpg
28KB, 324x353px
>>154692645
>Base Black is ok after that

Holy shit SSB is truly the jobber form in the anime
>>
How come nobody is complaining about this:
It's already bean established that Universe 7 is superior to Universe 6 because they beat them at the tournament (which was supervised by Zeno sama himself), and U7's Hakaishin is stronger than U6's Hakaishin.
Now what kind of mental gymnastic should I use to reach a conclusion that U6 is above U7.
>Toei animations as it's finest
>>
>>154692696
Was Trunks winning that fight?

No? He was losing despite this specific gif saying he got a lucky shot?

Wow you must be retarded to compare that to SSB Vegeta vs SS Black
>>
>>154692921
>le who picks Omega Shenron and gets the first hit game
Budokai 3 was so great!

And if you ever played XV2 -the new popular DBZ game in the the new popular DBZ games series- it's nothing like you mention nor is it anything like Tenkaichi.
>>
File: BTFO by Trunks.jpg (102KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
BTFO by Trunks.jpg
102KB, 1280x720px
>>154692855
>https://u.nya.is/ehxitj.mp4
>>y-y-you're just an appetizer!!!!
>stop being retked me!!!!
Bitch
>>
>>154692949
See >>154692855
>>
>>154692870
>BOTH manga and anime are GT tier shit
Anime Black is good, but the rest of the anime is GT shit.

Manga Super is good though, not great, but good.
>>
File: SMUNKS.jpg (99KB, 531x684px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
SMUNKS.jpg
99KB, 531x684px
Hey gais do you like my original character SMUNKS. He is a time and universe travelling hero and is part of the Faggot Patrol who goes through universes and time back to when Trunks appears to warn that Goku is going to die of a Heart Beerus but then he warns everyone that Goku is a massive fight autist and a faggot, then kills Trunks for trying to fuck with time and potentially dooming several multiverses and then Shu from the Pilaf gang falls in love with him.

I think this story is deeper than both the anime and the manga. What do you think?
>>
>>154692993
>So you mean that Vegeta is a retard?
He's always been a step behind Goku.
>>
>>154692985
> no downside for a specific succession of transformations

Idk anon...sounds like a headcanon
>>
>>154693043
>Manga Super is good
Nice try Toyocuck, reminder Hit was a jobber in the manga and U6 Arc was a waste of time.
>>
Holy shit Tracertaro is finally doing his own thing. I should wait for the entire chapter befote praising him though
>>
File: 1488069547909.jpg (12KB, 480x247px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1488069547909.jpg
12KB, 480x247px
>>154692993
Holy shit, you're right
>>
>>154693010
They aren't going to just roll over and die
>>
>>154692871
I'M GETTING SICK OF THIS FUCKING FORCED MEME

>OUR GUY XD
>LE BETTER EXPLAINED XD
>LE EPIC ART XD
>HAHA GOKU IS NOT A RETARD HERE LMAO

It's fucking cancer, I'm sick of tracertaro and every faggot who keeps sucking his dick

Anime has voices, has sound, has music, has animation, it's A MILLION times better than fucking drawings in a shit paper, is fucking superior in every fucking way and still mexicans and niggers keep posting cancer about "le our guy xD lol"

Toyo is a hack, the anime is canon, Toriyama doesn't care about your fanfic writer, and all of that is true, deal with it fucking spic
>>
>>154693101
>>
>>154692457
They're establishing that everyone has different power sets: Trunks is a power sponge, Vegeta is rage powered, Gohan has the most ki, and Goku is the best pure fighter
>>
>>154692943
Do you know what "god ki" is?

Tell me you anon.

Please
>>
>>154692731
This, Toei Goku is still trash, forgets the Senzu beans, forgets the Urn, forgets the Seal.
>>
Can a colorfag give Vegetto the proper green potaras?
>>
>>154693091
Going from ningen Ki into God Ki could be the strain.
>>
>>154693094
>Hit was a jobber in the manga and U6 Arc was a waste of time.
It wasn't supposed to be anything special, it was just another Budokai for fun and show off cool new shit. Hit wasn't supposed to be anything more than a glorified Pikkon with even more BS techniques, Cabba just Tarble and Gohan jobber fusion, and Frost just fan service arcosian shit.

If you honestly expected it to be great, you deserved to be let down.
>>
>>154693136
>Kaioken
>transformation
???
>>
>>154693127
>Toeishills on suicide watch after finding out anime is not canon.
Toppest kek
>>
>>154692898
Point is mangafags wouldn't shut up about how dumb Goku was in anime for not knowing what a kiss is and for forgetting the seal

But when it happens to Goku in the manga, they stay silent.

Hypocrites
>>
>>154693101
God this fight was shit, look at this lame ass gut punch,
>>
File: Supreme BTFO.jpg (12KB, 259x194px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Supreme BTFO.jpg
12KB, 259x194px
>>154692324
I wish we got to see Shin fight. I know he's not anywhere near Zamasu, but he's not that weak.
>>
>>154693127
>Anime has voices, has sound, has music, has animation, it's A MILLION times better than fucking drawings in a shit paper

Ahh, to be in high school again.
>>
>>154693200
>It wasn't supposed to be anything special
>the strongest of another Universe is nothing special
>the new original Arc for DBS is nothing special
>>
>>154692806
It feels like everyone here is an edgy 12 year old.
Fuck off
>>
>>154693011
>Was Trunks winning that fight?
THAT's what you call an "argument"? wew looks like I must wait a few days until toeishill shitposting stops
>>
>>154693176
> could

Okay so headcanon confirmed

But hey maybe Vegeta will address it
>>
File: Goku vs Freeza.jpg (1MB, 2037x3056px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Goku vs Freeza.jpg
1MB, 2037x3056px
>>154693259
Compared to this
>>
File: 983983498.jpg (52KB, 640x480px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
983983498.jpg
52KB, 640x480px
>>154691892
>>
File: 1478909573390.jpg (63KB, 640x480px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1478909573390.jpg
63KB, 640x480px
>>154693171
>proper green
>>
File: 1487018455857.jpg (20KB, 292x257px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1487018455857.jpg
20KB, 292x257px
>>154693271
>no argument
>damage control
>>
>>154693084
>I think this story is deeper than both the anime and the manga. What do you think?

Much deeper, both toeishills and toyocucks would get BTFO.
>>
>>154693042
Trunks was still losing that whole fight in general. Even while having SSB Goku distract SSR Black
>>
>>154693230
>Toyocucks still arguing that the """"canon"""" has no canon events for RoF
>>
File: vegetto.png (454KB, 1600x1688px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
vegetto.png
454KB, 1600x1688px
>>154693171
Hope you like it
>>
>>154693270
>10 more universes
>DBS started with 2 rehash arcs, thinking toei or even troiyama cared about the "1 brand new official arc to set off the series even though we started it with a rehash" is stupid
>>
>>154693232
>I think everyone who likes the manga thinks exactly the same therefore if I see different opinions they're just being hypocrites
OK you're dumb we get it
>>
>>154693286
It is an argument because it was being compared to SSB Vegeta losing against regular SS Black

One scene =/= whole fight
>>
File: IMG_1764.jpg (101KB, 620x551px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
IMG_1764.jpg
101KB, 620x551px
>>154693343
Still more canon than Toei's anime.
>>
>>154693339
Stop being retarded.
>https://u.nya.is/ehxitj.mp4
>>
File: 66130.jpg (32KB, 225x350px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
66130.jpg
32KB, 225x350px
>>154692324
>Zamasu vs Shin off-screen

Aw, fuck
>>
>>154692517
>I'm a retard: the post
>>
>>154693304
Say whatever you want anon. In the end of the day the Anime is obviously worse than the Manga.
Even normalfag forums and youtube agree on that
>>
File: 1488483293417.png (146KB, 693x693px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1488483293417.png
146KB, 693x693px
>>154693357
>>
File: 1489289632750.png (447KB, 720x397px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1489289632750.png
447KB, 720x397px
>>154693357
>>
>>154693259
Holy shit, this webm is literally Super 17 tier, the only difference is it actually has animated aura.

I get it, GT is shit, but damn, the ONLY good fight in that entire arc and some of its scenes were that bad. And people say Super is better than original DB, Z, or even the Super manga for that matter?

Christ.
>>
>>154693401
>youtube and normalfags
Not helping your case
>>
>>154692473
>Toeicucks this assblasted
Why do you even post anymore?
>>
>>154693401
>Anime is obviously worse than the Manga.
In what world?
>>
>>154692324
>Zamasu
>Hasn't successfully killed the worst kaioshin

wtf i hate zamasu now
>>
File: Smug Ouchie.gif (3MB, 380x211px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Smug Ouchie.gif
3MB, 380x211px
>>
>>154693446
>wtf i hate zamasu now
>hate zamasu now
>now
Spotted the ningen
>>
>>154693357
Looks like Vegeta fused with Gohan.
Vegan, the ultimate jobber?
>>
>>154693394
>no argument
>mangafag btfo
go back to kanzenshuu
>>
>>154693013
>le who picks Omega Shenron and gets the first hit game
If this is your only complaint you just suck at the game. Cry more, scrub.
>>
>>154692633
Toriyama actually sets up Piccolo as an alien as early as the 23rd Martial Arts tournament.
>>
>>154693444
>literally no argument
WEW why haven't you killed yourself already, you are clearly on suicide watch
>>
>>154693511
>Whoever has the most ki wins
>le match-ups, zoning, m-muh infinite combo
Tenkaichi 3 was lightyears better. It actually took proper good reaction time and you had to constantly focus or you get out vanished. Not "guard cancel and repeat air infinite" the game. Even XV2 takes more skill than the Budokai games.

Nostalgiafags need to die.
>>
>>154693378
>advertisement is canon
So Dragon Ball Heroes is the true canon?
>>
File: Disappointment.jpg (26KB, 272x229px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Disappointment.jpg
26KB, 272x229px
>>154693378
>Still posting this like it means anything
>>
>>154693497
>SJW the Fusion
>Drinking Milk and Consuming Honey is also evil!
>I WILL ERADICATE ALL LIFE BECAUSE THEY ARE ALL A STAIN UPON THIS WORLD THAT SHOULD ONLY EAT PLANTS

Vegan would become a villain more teen edgy and hipster than Zamasu
>>
>Super Saiyan Devil will require the opposite of Saiyan Blue
>Goku will get it first somehow
>>
>>154692274
>>154692386
>>154692633
>>154692500
>No arguments about these

Like I said, Toriyamacucks will keep sucking that hack's dick forever, no matter what
>>
File: 5008327-beerus_ok.jpg (61KB, 640x400px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
5008327-beerus_ok.jpg
61KB, 640x400px
>>154693378
> Manga in a Promotional magazine (V-Jump)
> Toyo himself calling it a comicalization of the anime
> It's not considered a full work by itself (missing parts of BoG and entirety of RoF)

Yea ok, keep telling yourself that the promotional "comicalization" manga is the real canon
>>
>>154692785
>this much reaching
Maximum damage control from the Toeishills today
>>
>Vegeta dominates black and starts tossing him around
>black unleashes clones that hit Vegeta once that didn't phase vegeta at all
>Manga shoes the same example of Vegeta ragdolling Black except no edgy scythe bullshit
>BLACK IS STRONGER!!!!

kek
>>
>>154693696
It's a comicalization of the original plot outlines ya dummy
>>
>>154693652
>forces people to eat plants
>areas where farm crops aren't feasible starve
>kills non-minorities
>>
>>154691892
>Vegeta's proportions
Something doesn't look right.
>>
>>154693751
>Black dominates SSB Vegeta in Super Saiyan and starts tossing him around
>Black goes Super Saiyan Rosé on top of that
>Vegeta gets in the time chamber for 1 year
>Rosé Black jobs to Super Saiyan God Vegeta

>Super Saiyan God is a transformation you can only get via the ritual
>We know Vegeta didn't have it in the U6 arc and he couldn't have done the ritual now because he was in the chamber whilst Goku was training the mafuba
>so Vegeta pulled SSG out of his ass just like Toei Vegeta pulled SSB out of his ass

>Toyoshills will defend this
>>
>>154692899
What? They overwrote the movies with their own arcs.
>>
>>154693509
>Black is Xicor
That's your "argument". I accept your concession, spic.
>>
>>154693637
Are you mad that anime has no oversight?
Let's enjoy this together! (laughs)
>>
>>154693802
He's slimmer, that's how SSG works.

Even though I think Vegeta having SSG is dumb, I really like his design.
>>
>>154693689
>You need to use your anger to trigger Super Saiyan.
Once you understand the trigger, you can do it as you please.
>"Goku's already using the Kaioken." At a powerlevel of 9000 he could just barely use x4, but now his power level is 3000000 and he can't do x20
nice argument anon.
>"Sorry son, but you're really adopted."
Nice argument, once again.
>Other world beings don't use living bodies, they don't age or get hungry.
Goku wasn't stronger, his body was just more resistant to drain.

1/10, shitty bait, only bit because I'm bored.
>>
>Toeimbeciles and Toyotards both being BTFO
Kek
>>
>>154693599
>suicide watch
>>154692473
Sure you're not talking about yourself, Toeishill?
>>
>>154693819
>muh manga
>muh anime
Vegeta is stronger than Black and thats all that matters
>>
>>154693764
Maybe now it is. Not when the manga was still in the BoG arc.

Also
> V-Jump
>>
>>154693836
>"you're argument is shit" argument
>"spic"
>le pedro meme
Thanks for another W, anon.
>>
>>154693623
All these complaints just paint a picture of someone who fucking sucks and probably never finished the game past Normal difficulty. You're mad because you're bad, get over it. I'm sure Tenkaichi appeals far more to people who blow dick at fighting games, but for people with taste who have skill, it's trash.
>>
>>154693855
And how do you know that?

Oh right, because the manga is translated and we can read the explanations there!

Now you see what's wrong with these threads?
>>
>>154693832
But it didn't retcon SSG
>>
File: 1474486775103.jpg (43KB, 500x384px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1474486775103.jpg
43KB, 500x384px
>>154691892
Isn't ssb the stronger transformation? are they using ssg because they're strong enough that they don't need ssb? I'm very confused.
>>
>>154692784
Not really, they never focused on training the actual SSJ form before.
>>
>>154693853
Not even that he's slimmer, it just doesn't look right to me. His legs are too different, and his left arm looks too far out. The curves around his pelvis look off too.
>>
>>154693952
Manga artist has a major boner for SSG so it always has to appear again somehow.
>>
File: DKJhx9l.gif (1MB, 320x240px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
DKJhx9l.gif
1MB, 320x240px
>>154693878
These threads are gold, like two retarded monkeys fighting with knives
>>
>>154693908
Whatever you say, Toeishill. I'm sure it must suck speaking with someone far more intelligent than you'll ever be, but I have no pity for you. Keep sucking Toei's dick like the good little sheep that you are
>>
>>154693890
>VJump
Yeah DBS is the flagship title that sells whole magazines by itself. They're literally printing money for Jump.
>>
How has the new arc looked so far?
>>
>>154694005
But anon scientific study says...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cQ7J7UjsRqg
>>
>>154693992
Toyo will have this battle with SSG Goku instead. Calling it now.
>>
>>154694005
>MY SHIT IS BETTER THAN YOUR PUKE
>>
>>154694041
First of all I need to see tomorrow's episode, Lorax looks like he is a good opponent, possibly better than the 3 furries together
>>
>>154694039
So? It's a magazine for promotional purposes.

It' also home to DB Heroes
>>
>>154693841
>Are you mad that Toei aren't retards who need their hands held?
>>
>>154691892
that's some twilight level gay shit right there
JUST FUCK MY SAIYAN PRINCE UP
>>
File: Screenshot (46).png (251KB, 576x432px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Screenshot (46).png
251KB, 576x432px
What would U7's mortal level have been if the other Kaioshin were still alive?

Give me a number, not "obviously higher, cuck" or something stupid like that.
>>
>>154694132
>Toei aren't retards who need their hands held

Someone post Goku and Freeza spamming ki blasts
>>
>>154694132
Yet Toeicucks are the ones who scream and throw tantrums about headcanon left and right, as if anything that isn't specifically shoved down their throats can't possibly be true.
>>
>>154693917
>but for people with taste who have skill
>he thinks B3 requires more skill than T3
Nigga, please. Budokai 3 is fundamentally flawed. There are huge gaps in the strength between characters, and someone like Omega Shenron has a huge advantage over everyone. His Ki gauge is more retarded than Yamcha's neutral in IW. The timing in B3 is so large that vanishing and swaying takes no skill, let alone the looped combo meme.

B3 is a piss easy game and is ass compared to T3.
>>
>>154694194
Probably higher, I guess?

Beerus would still be a lazy piece of shit, so, just a little higher
>>
>>154694194
Is that kaio-shin stronger than memazu?
>>
>>154694194
We're not even sure what exactly equates to numbers for the mortal level thing, we just know it DOESN'T specifically mean power levels only.
>>
>>154694194
Kaios and Kaioshins aren't mortals so nothing would have changed.
>>
>>154694272
Most likely
>>
>>154694251
>damage control
I have slaughtered people playing Omega Shenron with Videl or Tien dozens of times. And infinite combos don't happen in B3, you're straight up just lying now.

To reiterate: Mad cuz bad.
>>
>>154694039
V-Jump sells out when there's a fucking Yugioh card promo.
>>
>>154694298
But they were better kaioshins than Shin, so they would know how to help with U7 problems
>>
>"My name? You can call me Godgeta."
>>
File: Goku's a.png (134KB, 500x500px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Goku's a.png
134KB, 500x500px
>Toyotaro manages to keep best form (aka SSG) and make it work with SSB as two actual useful forms you must use it properly to win, forcing Goku and Vegeta to be more strategic

>T-Toyble is obsessed with SSG!
Are toeishills' brains too simple to handle more than the "new SS2 - now it's blue instead spikier!" that SSB is in the anime?
>>
>>154694205
>>
Can we agree present Zamasu is better than future Zamasu?

Confused about his purpose in life Zamasu > smug Zamasu
>>
File: 14971216.jpg (27KB, 627x351px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
14971216.jpg
27KB, 627x351px
>>154694510
Everytime.
>>
>>154694510
Thanks. This will show them
>>
>>154691892
Vegeta is fucking shredded. I don't get why you faggots want him to be a huge muscleman, he's 5'4. He's fine the way he is.
>>
When can we expect chapter translation?
>>
>>154692274
I don't want to particularly defend this, but the whole point of Goku's training was "let's try to keep Super Saiyan power while being calm". Also you do need rage to transform into a Super Saiyan the first time, and it is an excited stage (maybe like a light walk would be for a normal person?), but everyone just learns how to transform after they do the first time (maybe they try to remember something that made them angry?). Goku was already considerably calm when he transformed the first time on earth, when Future Trunks wanted to test him.
>>
>>154694310
>I have slaughtered people playing Omega Shenron with Videl or Tien dozens of times.
Oh wow, impressive, it's almost like bad players can utilize good characters.

>infinite combos don't happen in B3
I never brought this up, and either way looped combos are a thing, which aren't existent in T3 save for 1 obscure one.

Nostalgia isn't healthy, anon.
>>
>>154694453
>Make it work with SSB
More like nerf SSB to the point where it's worse than useless just so he can keep SSG relevant.

>Toyocucks will defend this
>>
File: hit vegeta.png (36KB, 370x108px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
hit vegeta.png
36KB, 370x108px
>>154694453
>forcing Goku and Vegeta to be more strategic
>Vegeta still fucks up against Hit

This is the only thing that bothers me about Vegeta getting God
>>
The manga has no fucking tension holy shit
>>
>>154694627
>nerf SSB to the point where it's worse than useless
>going from normal ki to god ki and base form to SSB constantly is a natural thing
You're retarded.
>>
>>154694661
>Zeno button
>le Trunks gets rage boost again
>Goku gets boost again
>Vegeta gets boost again
>Black gets 2 boosts and the 3rd one free
>Vegito rapes Zamasu
>Goku has the Zeno button
Nice tension toeshill.
>>
File: 1466865933184.jpg (39KB, 293x348px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1466865933184.jpg
39KB, 293x348px
>>154694627
Of course they need to nerf SSB in the manga, because it's actually strong there
>>
File: beautiful.png (400KB, 665x628px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
beautiful.png
400KB, 665x628px
>Zamasu fucking up vegeta in manga


MY MAN IS BACK BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>154694684
You people trying to defend the manga when it's so clearly garbage are fucking pathetic.

SSB was designed to be the superior and go-to form for fights with beings that are God level + because it's literally SSG with the addition of SSJ. There is absolutely no need to go back to SSG after the initial absorption of God ki. This is just Toyo's lame as fuck excuse to keep it. It's bad. And you're a goddamn retard for trying to justify it.
>>
>>154694635
He didn't know about Hit's powers, that's all
>>
>>154694384
True, but they aren't allowed to help that much. Other than Buu and Freeza, there weren't that many galactic threats for them to help solve or we would have seen it affecting earth probably.
>>
>>154694722
>Zeno button
in the manga too and this isn't even a point. Zeno button fucked up trunks' timeline. Nice job.
>le Trunks gets rage boost again
and it does nothing
>Goku gets boost again
and it does nothing
>Vegeta gets boost again
and it does nothing
>Black gets 2 boosts and the 3rd one free
uh, anon, the villain getting power-ups INCREASES the tension
>Vegito rapes Zamasu
when we know he has a time limit and zamasu is presumably immortal. still has tension
>Goku has the Zeno button
which fucked everything up, nice point

>Nice tension toeshill.
>toyotaro my bull can do no wrong
>>
>Trunks fucking useless as ever

Toyotaro you damn hack!
>>
>>154694841

Better call on Smunks
>>
File: 1487979785753.png (441KB, 936x1118px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1487979785753.png
441KB, 936x1118px
>>154694839
This.
>>
>>154694809
>after the initial absorption of God ki

Never happened in the manga, and Toriyama gave Toyo the ok, so I don't really care if you didn't like it
>>
>>154694886
>Never happened in the manga,
Which makes it even more stupid and Vegeta look like a retard for not using it against Hit.
>>
>>154692921
>where everyone has the same moves but recolored
Literally Budokai 3.
Different strings sure, but the animations are the exact same. Tenkaichi 3 has unique animations for every character and every added form(SSJ Goku, SSJ2 Goku, and SSJ3 Goku don't fight anything like Base Goku).

>the fighting is as shallow as it gets
At best Budokai 3 has depth in the hand to hand combat itself, Tenkaichi 3 has more depth in things like dashing, movement, and countering.

Budokai 3 require more knowledge to fight properly.
Tenkaichi 3 requires better reaction time to fight properly.
>>
>>154694886
Doesn't mean it's right, Toriyama isn't a fucking genius either.

Without his editor, I can't imagine how shitty DB would have been.
>>
>>154694885
LOL

That shit is epic xD

Can I save it to troll Toyocucks, please?
>>
>>154694911
Going in and out of SSG and/or SSB would have the same side affects I assume, so it wouldn't have mattered.

I still don't know why they all didn't just do the ritual for all 5. There is nothing saying you couldn't.
>>
>>154694946
It wasn't me who made it but yeah.
>>
>>154694839
>Zeno button fucked up trunks' timeline
>they have another time machine
>they go and travel back into the past before Black
>tension
wow!
>getting power-ups INCREASES the tension
You can't increase tension when Goku literally has a button that will wipe out Zamasu, which he literally does when the arc turned to shit past the point of no return.

The only tension Super had was with Hit. Even GT had more tension than Super.

Try again toeishill.
>>
File: 1484801313773.jpg (41KB, 500x371px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1484801313773.jpg
41KB, 500x371px
So let me get this straight
>Vegeta now has SSG (neat)
>SSB is stronger than SSG, but using SSB in succession lowers it's strength
>Vegeta is switching between SSG and SSB, but is still kicking the shit out of SSR Black
>>
Why the fuck are you retards praising this shitty idea of switching between SSG and SSB?

Just don't fucking turn SSB OFF. Is that so fucking hard to do? Black doesn't seem to have a fucking problem leaving Rosé on all the time.
>>
>>154694911
He wanted to end the fight quickly and fucked up, nothing new about him.
>>
>>154694929
Reminder that it took him 3 failed attempts before his editor approved the final villain of the Cell saga. It was originally going to be just Gero and 19.

Toriyama was never a good writer.
>>
>>154692401
In the anime only. Not in the original Revival F script by Toriyama nor in the manga.
>>
>>154695004
>wow!
Are you retarded? That was the end of the arc, of course there would be no tension. Do you even fucking know what tension is or are you just a moron?
>>
>>154694997
lol thx, Reddit will love it, they love the anime xD
>>
>>154695007
>but using SSB in succession lowers it's strength
No. Switching from base to SSB lower's its strength. SSG and SSB are both god ki forms, base Vegeta has normal ki. Going from god ki to god ki doesn't do anything, going from normal ki to god ki does.
>>
File: 1473177238684.png (638KB, 817x720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1473177238684.png
638KB, 817x720px
>>154695009
>Black doesn't seem to have a fucking problem leaving Rosé on all the time.
>Losing against fucking SSG Vegeta
>Not a problem
>>
>>154695004
>praising GT
>calling someone a toeishill

Hilarious
>>
>>154695086
>Zeno blows up Trunks' timeline
>nearly every human is dead
>the cities are gone and the sky is practically polluted
>oh no! now the earth is gone, what tension!
Keep trying.
>>
>Switching between SSG and SSB
>Trunks caring more about gowasu than the extinction of humans
>Black is shit

Who give up the manga?

Trunks is a no name in it, do nothing beside watching and be a bait.

No emotion, no tension, but at least it has no inconsistencies right?
>>
File: 1473633858302.jpg (97KB, 800x800px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1473633858302.jpg
97KB, 800x800px
>No translation
>Discussing the chapter already

How do you guys know what happened?
>>
>>154695109
Stop trying to spread your headcanon as fact
>>
>>154695089
enjoy m8 ^^
>>
File: Black.jpg (495KB, 1810x1200px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Black.jpg
495KB, 1810x1200px
>>
>>154695157
It's pretty easy if you're not retarded
>>
>>154695143
>Trunks is a no name in it, do nothing beside watching and be a bait.

Just like the old Trunks, I love it
>>
>>154695127
>Mention how GT did something better than Super
>le pedro, go back, make american XD again!
Go back to neoseeker with your GT hate wagon.
Super has no tension, GT did in fact have some tension.

>inb4 ">GT is good, >pablo/pedro memes"
Keep reaching and try harder with your bait.
>>
>>154695157
Forget no translation we don't even have all the pages yet.
>>
>Switching between SSG and SSB

Where did you get this stuff, there's a translation already?
>>
>>154695227
Why are you calling someone a Toeishill if you agree that the Super manga has no tension either?
>>
>>154692993

No you retard. Vegeta already used Blue earlier.
Going SSG (normal to god ki) would have drained him too according to that theory.
>>
>>154695252
And how do you guys know about this? >>154695253
>>
>>154695164
>Going from SSB to base form makes SSB weaker
stated
>Vegeta can go from SSG to SSB without getting weaker
That means it's only in effect for base from to SSB or normal ki to god ki. That's not head canon, that's logical assumption.

What, next you're going to tell me Gotenks isn't male because I'm assuming he is even though we haven't seen his dick nor has the manga explicitly stated Gotenks is male?
>>
>>154695208
Why even bring him back?

In the anime, he was at least enjoyable, power inconsistencies indeed but he did things, was imposing.

Now he's just your average character who is neither goku or vegeta.
>>
>Super manga has no tension
Regular humans stopped SSR Black and Zamasu from killing the main characters with fucking tear gas. Fuck off about "tension"
>>
>>154695326
Mangafags want "muh powerlevel consistency" at the expense of an entertaining story

Animefags are willing to accept QUALITY and some powerlevel wankery as long as the end result is ultimately entertaining
>>
>>154695326
>Why even bring him back?

$$$
>>
>>154695365
>Animefags are willing to accept QUALITY and some powerlevel wankery as long as the end result is ultimately entertaining

There's GT for that
>>
>>154695354
It was show numerous times that things like this can affect you if you're not careful enoigh.

At least they were useful.
>>
SSB is fucking shit in the manga. Holy shit Toyotaro get out. We didn't need SSG's return as well. Dragon Ball is supposed to be exciting, all of this is just boring. Anime has its flaws but at least it has several exciting scenes.
>>
>>154694635
>forcing Goku and Vegeta to be more strategic
>Vegeta still fucks up against Hit
That's exactly the point. Goku was strategic so he won, Vegeta wasn't at all so he fucked up.
Now Vegeta is playing his cards right
>>
>>154695366
>$$$
>Implying bring back a character and making him useless will make fans happy.
>>
>>154695354
Don't forget people escaped from Black three times in the anime.
>Trunks at the start of the arc
>Goku, Vegeta and Trunks with the tear gas
>Goku and Vegeta escaped while Trunks held them off and Trunks got away from off screen.
>>
>>154695365
But Trunks isn't supposed to be useful this arc. He slaved his way to be at Buu saga tier, and he's getting raped by a god, Goku and Vegeta are also gods, so they must save the day. Having him fight is stupid and makes no sense.

The anime sells the merchandise, the manga tells the story. That's how DBS is.
>>
>>154695404
GT is more close to Manga super actually.

By not benig entertaining.

Except GT was just goku show, manga just add vegeta.
>>
File: 1461549303162.jpg (35KB, 370x388px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1461549303162.jpg
35KB, 370x388px
>>154695127
kek
>>
File: 1402053370186.gif (205KB, 500x281px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1402053370186.gif
205KB, 500x281px
>>154695354
>tear gas stops God tier threats
Every time
>>
>>154694627
SSB's strenght as been pretty similar to SSG's since RoF, my dear toeishill.
Also SSB isn't a jobber form as it's in the anime so then you would say SSG is stronger to keep being paired to SSB (isn't the case anyway)
>>
>>154695479
>But Trunks isn't supposed to be useful this arc. He slaved his way to be at Buu saga tier, and he's getting raped by a god, Goku and Vegeta are also gods, so they must save the day. Having him fight is stupid and makes no sense.

>characters should be pushed aside and everyone should be useless except Goku or Vegeta because MUH POWERLEVELS

Mangafags, everyone.
>>
>>154695423
Black was better.

Sure black being a savage is great to see in the manga but smug black was much better and was much more imposing.
>>
>>154695479
Fuck off with your goku and vegeta show.

Trunk is a human and saiyajin just like gohan, he should be getting his spotlight just like gohan in a time.

Manga is shit.
>>
God I can't wait for Trunks to take out Zamasu so these desperate Toei shills can stop reaching.
>>
>>154695510
>GT
>QUALITY
>power level bullshit

I don't know. Seems the kind of "entertaining story" animefags want
>>
>>154695545
>weak characters should be able to fight god tier opponents and throw any sense of logic out the window

You're the type who buys the xenoverse games so he can self insert his saiyan fanfic about saving the world and playing dress up with the taino squad

Toeishills, everyone.
>>
>>154695607
>WHY IS TRUNKS A MARY SUE
>WHY IS TRUNKS USELESS
>WHY IS HE A MARY SUE AGAIN REEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>154694841
>literally saved Goku and Vegeta lifes two chaps ago
>useless
?
>>
>>154695635
>characters can't get power-ups

Holy shit, you're retarded. If you were writing Dragon Ball, then Piccolo wouldn't have done jack shit in the Android arc, because hey, he was left behind in the Freeza arc, so he's useless, am I right?

Nobody's saying Trunks' asspull was done correctly in the anime, but saying he should be sidelined and can't get any stronger is retarded. He can be powered-up, Toyotaro chose not to do it. In fact, you can easily perform the SSG ritual and give the form to him, because the form is so cheap any Saiyan right now could get it.
>>
>>154695545
>characters should be pushed aside and everyone should be useless except Goku or Vegeta because MUH POWERLEVELS

Friendly reminder Goku and Vegeta were able to escape to the present thanks to Trunks and Mai
>>
>>154695635
>power levels
>logic

AHAHAHA, kill yourself

remember when Vegeta went from 18k power level to several million in two days because he got beat up twice

fuck off
>>
>>154695607
How and why?

Humans are dead, he has no reason to fight anymore.
>>
>people actually want his mary sue ss form in the manga
>toeishills actually this retarded
kek
>>
>>154695657
Those who said Mary Sue were mangafags who love having useless characters and suck goku's cock that bad desu.
>>
As long as the manga doesn't use this stupid Fairy Tail tier asspull I'm good.
>>
>>154695423
>SSB in the manga
>actual strong as fuck ultimate form with cooldown

>SSB in the anime
>SS but is blue lol see SSB Goku playing baseball xD
>>
>>154695164
>headcanon
It's the only way to make sense of it, pedro
>>
>>154695552
Smug and fabulous Black was my favourite part of the anime.
>>
>>154695702
Most DB fans are retards that only consider a character useful if they have defeated the main villain.
>>
>>154695724
He's also a saiyan and human.

Why can't he be more powerful?

Toyotaro is a hack.
>>
>>154695738
Yet retards can't believe Vegeta surpassed Black in 1 year
>>
>>154695815
>strong as fuck ultimate form
>it jobbed to Super Saiyan Black
>it has drawbacks that make it useless

Doesn't scream "ultimate form" to me.
>>
File: 1489503375933.jpg (305KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1489503375933.jpg
305KB, 1000x800px
>>154695814
>Goku does the genki
>Trunks absorbs it
>Genki sword defeats Zamasu
>>
>>154695797
I'm pretty sure the sword will be in the manga. It's just following a Freeza/Cell Saga like format where the final form debut changes everything, rather than debuting a form midway through the arc.

DB Fusions added a sword of light for Super Trunks right before the anime did, but it was completely different looking from the anime's, so it doesn't seem like they had access to the anime material for it. So, the sword of light stuff likely is from Toriyama's outline.
>>
>>154695726
>training years and years to be a bait

Such a great achievement
>>
>>154695797
I prefer the anime and hated SSJ Ikari. But Toyo could find ways to make him more useful instead of forcing that SSG shit. If he were to fight Zamasu for example.
>>
>>154695797
>>154695814
Woah
>>
>>154695354
> he's never seen a shit-tier character run away from the big bad with solar flare or distraction
>>
>>154695815
>SSB Goku playing baseball xD
Only because Vegeta was on the other side and he can use SSB too
>>
File: 243759.gif (257KB, 150x200px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
243759.gif
257KB, 150x200px
>>154695797
If Toyo said something like "shit tastes bad", Toeishills would start eating shit for the sake of being contrarian
>>
Will mangafags commit suicide if the Spirit Sword is in the manga?
>>
>>154695109
...did you just make this up now?
>>
File: 1480979210588.jpg (187KB, 540x1200px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1480979210588.jpg
187KB, 540x1200px
>>
>>154695462
You have the anime for the fanservice
>>
>>154695007
Basically Toyo doesn't know what the fuck he's doing
>>
>>154695797
>>154695814
>Zamasu is a selfish and narcissistic villain who loves himself so much the only person he trusted with his plan was himself
>BTFO by Trunks using the collective spirit of humanity

the execution could have been better, I will admit, but come on, do you not see the pure POTTERY behind this?
>>
It's not like we ask him to do the same thing.

But making trunks useless isn't a great idea.

You can drop him off the Manga without seeing any difference
>>
>>154695966
It's going from ningen ki to god ki that's troublesome.
>>
>>154695977
This >>154695862 is better than Precure tier shit, that's the only problem
>>
>>154695939
>Toyo is the cancerous element that ruined the end of the arc
Pottery.
>>
>>154695861
>not strong because isn't as strong as X
Yeah I guess Buu-Gohan is shit because was defeated by SS Vegetto

>it has drawbacks that make it useless
>useless
Goku beating Hit and Vegeta defeating Black (by switching between SSB and SSG) aren't agree.

>b-but if they don't use it properly works worse!
Yeah that's part of the point, make new issues about the forms not just the same previous shit but stronger as SSB is just SSx100000 in the anime. You need play your cards well to use the strongest god form in the manga, in the anime is SS with dyed hair.
>>
>>154695815
>SS but is blue lol see SSB Goku playing baseball xD
SSB is strong as fuck in the anime faggot. And over time, SS mastery involved being able to use it as you wanted in your daily life(SS 4th grade). Even kids like Goten and Trunks got it.
>>
>>154695939
(Raughs!)
>>
I don't get it. Why is it okay for Gohan to asspull in Z but not Trunks in Super?
>>
>>154695838
Why shouldn't he get any power up retard?

It's only OK when Goku and Vegeta have it.

Bringing back a character to just make him a bait seems to be only good for boring retard like you.
>>
>>154695903
If Toyo took a shit on the floor, Toyocucks will praise it, while calling it canon

> Anime: Goku never kissed
> "LOL Toei made Goku retarded!!"
> Manga: Goku never kissed
> " /OURGUY/ !"
>>
>>154696015
Oh ok...source?
>>
>>154696047
SSB is nothing but a SSJ recolor in the anime.
The only "powerful" moments are when they stack that shit with Kaiokek becuz muh multipliers.
>>
>>154695862
>Trunks being a puppet
>Such a great act for him

Also how? Ningens are dead, earth seems to be fucked up.
>>
>>154696095
>I-I think everyone who likes the manga thinks exactly the same therefore if I see different opinions they're just being hypocrite morons..!
(You)
>>
>>154695873
This, never hope something from a fanfic tier writer.
>>
>>154696149
This is exactly how mangafags act towards animefags, so you're just proving his point.

Both of you are cancerous, shut the fuck up.
>>
>>154696095
>Goku never kissed

Why is people mad about this?

Did you really think Goku would do stuff like that?
>>
>>154694837
>but they aren't allowed to help that much.
citation needed
>>
>>154696095
This.
>>
>>154696080
Still waiting a reply on this. Why does no one ever bring up Gohans asspulls but bitch about trunks all the time?
>>
You guys realize that hating something from the manga doesn't mean that person likes the anime, right?

Because any time I see the manga being criticized, I see that person being labelled as a "lmao Toeicuck/shill" immediately, for some reason.

If someone criticized the original DB manga, would you call them Toeishills? Or would you just consider their point and think if it's valid or not?
>>
>>154691892
that's always how it worked for Vegeta
see >>154692070
>>
>>154696131
>>Trunks being a puppet
Were Gohan and Krillin a puppet too?

>how
Earth is pretty fine, only earthlings are dead and Goku can use other planets' energy, the universe itself will give its energy to defeat Zamasu
>>
>>154696228
STEAMING TOEISHILL
>>
>>154695939
did reddit make this?
>>
>>154696080
It isn't okay. That's why I hate Gohan.
>>
>>154696214
What are you talking about? Everyone hates Gohan's asspulls besides the Toonamibaby crowd.
>>
>>154696120
It's strong because it's needed to fight opponents of God level. It's as simple as that. As a transformation, it does its job, just like how SSJ1 became common over time.
>>
>>154696228
Just retarded mangafags who can't act by themselves, except if Toyotaro say so.
>>
>>154694194
cuck
>>
>>154696275
>jobs to Arale
>used carelessly for baseball
>can't even stand it's own ground without kaioken
Yeah whatever you say.
>>
>>154696237
We see them all the time, trunks not so often.

Why should he do something any shit tier character can do for his comeback?
>>
>>154695542
>SSB's strenght as been pretty similar to SSG's since RoF
In the anime? No, it hasn't.
In the manga? Only because Toyo can't let go of his pathetic obsession with SSG, so he has no problems with fucking over SSB to keep that form relevant.
>>
>>154696175
>This is exactly how mangafags act towards animefags
do you know this kind of statement is which I point as bullshit huh
>>
>>154696333
>taking filler seriously

I'm sure you also take the scene where Krillin throws a rock at SSJ Goku seriously, too. "OMG SSJ IS A JOKE BECAUSE A ROCK HURT HIM, SRSLY?"
>>
>>154696228
Oh no. A tidal wave of reality is crashing down on my mangacuckoldry. Toyotaro, save me plis.
>>
>>154696379
Anime is nothing but filler.
>>
>>154696353
>any shit tier character
Trunks will be the only alive warrior on Earth capable to use universe's energy to defeat Zamasu
>>
>>154693991
I agree that the arm is really noticeable
>>
>>154696437
>Kaio shin can't

Wow, speedreader here.
>>
> Mafuba is still in

Oh man remember the days Toyocucks were talking shit about the Mafuba being in the anime? That Toyo would fix it?

Instead he kept the move in, and instead of Trunks/Mai using it...Goku does. Because Goku/Vegeta show right?
>>
>>154694518
Anime zamasu was better.
>>
>>154696379
Anime's SSB is nothing but a flanderized version which acts like a literal SSJ recolor.
This is a fact, deal with it.
>>
>>154696333
Is it your argument?
>>
>>154696563
I agree that it's a SSJ recolor, so what? How does it make it worse that that SSG shit? The color matters because the power output is different. Goku and Vegeta still use normal SSJ.
>>
>>154696551
Is the guy who actually spent more than ten minutes learning it using the mafuba supposed to be a bad thing?
>>
>>154696551
This.

>MUH TRUNKS USING IT IN 5MINUTE

Trunks is a more skilled and precised warrior than goku and more talented.

Goku learned Kamehameha in almost a minute.
>>
>>154696563
>flanderized
Stop throwing around words you don't understand.
>>
>manga doesn't have Goku vs Black

How come people aren't more pissed off about this? C'mon, how are you going to waste the chance of having evil Goku vs good Goku?
>>
>>154696622
My argument is not about the color, it's about how there's no drawbacks or any defining characteristics that make it stand on it's own.
Ep 38 Goku states it has "stamina" issues and yet next episode he replaces it with a new Kaioken transformation dwarfing the normal form.
It's been overshadowed now and the damage is done.
>>
>>154696678
>Implying trunks isn't talented enough to learn as fast as possible while everyone's life is threatened.

Trunks is useless and has no more reason to fight anymore.

He should destroy his own empty universe by himself, he will achieve something valuable at least .
>>
>>154696687
>and more talented
Bullshit. And note that I don't mind the Mafuba thing
>>
>>154696719
>spammable transformation without it's "stamina issues" mentioned in ep 38
Yep it's nothing but a flanderized version of the original impactful form.
You could change colors and it would barely effect the anime's story.
>>
File: wtf.png (58KB, 723x362px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
wtf.png
58KB, 723x362px
>Meanwhile at http://ultradragonball.wikia.com/wiki/Ultra_Dragon_Ball_Wiki
>>
>>154691892
Wait, so Super Saiyan Blue was beaten by Super Saiyan Rose, but standard SSG is better?
>>
>>154696687
Kamehameha is just firing ki, Roshi just said that mafuba requires more skill in the last chapter
>>
>>154696858
He's blue for the moments he attacks.
>>
>>154696360
Toriyama scale from BoG was still a thing in RoF since Whis said Goku and Vegeta fighting together would be a strong enough combo to fight Beerus even if they can't do it separately. If SSG Goku was a 6 and Beerus was 10, then SSB was supposed to be not even twice stronger than SSG. DBS wasn't even a thing when RoF arrived, Toyotaro only use the same logic about forms (even if Beerus is clearly retconned to be stronger than Goku no matter how strong he become), SSB is a bit stronger than SSG but (as Toriyama outline from Champa arc say) it have more drain problems, so SSG is the efficent one and SSB the strongest one.

>fucking over SSB to keep that form relevant.
As I said it would not work in that way even if you're right about Toyo's """pathetic obsession""". SSB still strong and SSG is almost same strong so SSG would be the buffed form instead SSB being nerfed.
>>
>>154692806
But anime version is literally million times better. Just look at that smug fucker
>>
>>154696501
My wrong, you have a point
>>
>>154696763
It's more powerful and blue thanks to God Ki. What else do you need? It doesn't need drawbacks and they are more used to it now. Does SSJ have drawbacks? No. Why would they need it when they are aiming to fight much stronger opponents who have no drawbacks at all?
>It's been overshadowed now and the damage is done.
SSBKK is SSB + Kaioken. It's still SSB. Why are you only talking about Goku anyway? The SSBKK has no even be used a lot. And nowadays it's the basic Kaioken, only for short moves.
>>
>>154691892
but in the end
>>
>>154692341
it's a completely different thing.
Basically, they learned how to power-down keeping blonde hair.
Resulted in better Ki control and stronger base-level... but their Ki is still not "calm" when they power-up. It's still an "explosive" ki of sort, remember even Old Kaiohshin said the transformation was inefficient.

Learning God Ki means getting INCREDIBLY BETTER Ki Control, so much people don't even FEEL your Ki.
It's a completely different level of Ki Control


Tl;DR: Ascended(or whatever it's called) Super Saiyan ki-control just wasn't enough. It's not a hard concept.


>>154692457
Nope, he stays God all time.
>>
>>154692846
SSB literally trashes your ki if you use it like 3 times in a row (vegeta U6 arc) and it's power consumption is so high Goku decided to fight hit in his base form instead of going SSB right away.
>>
>>154696826
>Implying Gohan and Trunks aren't more talented.
>>
>>154696994
If the ki control is so great why does SSB drain you so fast
>>
>Vegeta lost to Hit because going Blue in succession drains him
>Vegeta literally just turns it on and off in rapid succession ala Kaioken vs Frieza
>Cuckatarofags will defend this
>>
>>154692806
Black manga is basically a retarded xicor.

Congratulations mangacucks.
>>
>>154692388
AHAHAHAHAHAHA

At least they didn't have trunks do it.
>>
>>154696967
>And nowadays it's the basic Kaioken, only for short moves
It's SSB Kaioken, which makes SSB look insignificant and a fraction of the power of the Kaioken powered version.
>>
Why is Vegeta going SSG, after the manga established that SSB was stronger?
>>
>>154697058
If anything, it's the reverse: it's because it's an incredible drain that you need perfect ki-control to use it.
>>
Manga/animefag here

Neither version if perfect, and they both have their pros/cons.

Manga
> Better Future Zamasu
> Better Trunks backstory (training with the Z-Sword and Dabura fight)
>Better art...but yea this comes with the territory
> SS Black (I didn't like him beating SSB Vegeta, but the form is nice)
> Beerus Kart 64
> Gowasu and Shin more involved
> Better Botamo, Cabba battle
> Better Tourney Arena
> No Jelly Vegeta mini-arc

Anime
> Better Black
> Zamasu vs Goku > Zamasu vs Kibito
> Goku vs Black happened
> SS Kid Trunks knocking sense into F.Trunks
> F.Trunks seeing 18 and Gohan
> Future Yajirobe and the Resistance > no one
> SS Ikari Trunks was neat
> Goku/Trunks vs Black/Zamasu > Goku/Vegeta vs Black/Zamasu
> Besides the above point, Trunks also uses the Mafuba. So he's more involved.
> Black theme OST
> SSB Kaioken > Re:SSG
> Better Frost battle (since Piccolo was actually pretty awesome), Magetta, and Hit
> Baseball episode
>>
File: 1475037249459.jpg (26KB, 651x555px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1475037249459.jpg
26KB, 651x555px
>yfw Goku creates the God Genki Dama
>>
>>154697147
Toyotaro is literally retarded.
>>
>>154697147
Because Toyotacuck want to be different.

But when he try to make transformation more interesting, he forget to make character useful and make his story entertaining.
>>
>>154697179
Is* perfect
>>
>>154697147
He's still Blue for the the brief instance of his attacks.
He's just in Red form because it doesn't chug through his stamina.
Seems like there isn't a big impact on stamina when going from one god form to another. (at least for brief moments)
>>
>>154697147
Because he wants to show Black that now he's so much stronger than him, he can rek him just with a weaker transformation

>>154697179
>> SS Black (I didn't like him beating SSB Vegeta, but the form is nice)
SS Black doesn't defeat SSB Vegeta.
SSB Vegeta owns him until Black zenkais into Rosé
>>
>>154697179
>> SSB Kaioken > Re:SSG
Gotta get your daily dose of "muh multipliers! xD" eh?
>>
>>154691892
I have not been following dragonball since the Cell saga, but what the fuck happened to toriyamas art? Why does it look like fanmade youtube animations? Because he got old? This looks like shit compared to the saiyan saga
>>
>>154697169
Then it's clearly worse than "full power" SS for Kaioken.
>>
>>154697058
Great ki control was an anime only commentary
>>
>>154697227
Nice headcanon you stupid nigger
>>
>>154697179
This so much, and I'm a animefag.

If the Manga had a entertaining story with tension and a useful trunks, it would be different.
>>
File: stamina kek.png (741KB, 737x407px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
stamina kek.png
741KB, 737x407px
>>154697058
SSB's stamina drain is in both mediums, only difference is Toei can't write for shit and forgets about it.
>>
>>154697252
1. Op's image isn't Toriyama's art
2. Art style changes over time

It's like complaining Hirohiko Araki's art changed over the course of Jojo. It didn't get worse, his style just changed.
>>
I clearly prefer the manga version, it's way more consistent and less retarded than the anime.
>>
>>154697262
Go back to /pol/.
>>
>>154696228
>You guys realize that hating something from the manga doesn't mean that person likes the anime, right?
Then what the fuck are you even doing here if you don't like Dragon Ball
>>
>>154691892
Anon,
Its far too late to be mad about the trivialization of power in dbz.
The original ssj was supposed to be something only the chosen one could do but when toryama had to continue the series that was all retconed.
Now kids can do it and it's meaningless while the hair color of the month is the new hotness.
>>
>>154695977
>BTFO by Trunks using the collective spirit of humanity

...All twelve of them, yo...
>>
File: frost.jpg (75KB, 600x498px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
frost.jpg
75KB, 600x498px
>>154697252
I hope you haven't seen any of the anime or else you're in for a surprise...
>>
>>154697179
>> Future Yajirobe and the Resistance > no one
no nigga those kids were fucking annoying
>>
>>154697307
Zamasu's stance was more godlike but in manga it's just a generic fight.
>>
>>154697305
Araki never lost his character though, you can see his art just evolved, but you can still see it's his art. This looks like something I would draw if I had time and money. So shit.
>>