[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How could other anime compete with this masterpiece?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: lain-is-a-bear.jpg (48KB, 1008x720px) Image search: [Google]
lain-is-a-bear.jpg
48KB, 1008x720px
How could other anime compete with this masterpiece?
>>
I fucking thought you were that autistic anechiral or whatever guy for half a second because of the image.
>>
>>154685192
>laster place
Hahah lain sux
>>
File: 41862108_p0.png (353KB, 1000x650px) Image search: [Google]
41862108_p0.png
353KB, 1000x650px
They can't. Lain is the best anime ever made, anyone who disagrees is just not understanding.
>>
Was she an alien?
>>
>>154685548
No she was an internet meme which became was made sentient by eiri and eventually achieved godhood
>>
>>154685192
>just finished lain for the first time a couple days ago.

desu it was a bit over-hyped
>>
evangelion is better and deals with the problem of instrumentality better.
>>
The video game lain is best.
Psychiatry is more interesting and deep than computer.
>>
>>154685355
I still dont get what does anischeralis means
>>
Unlike Evangelion, all the apparent complicated mindfuck elements of lain are suddenly explained in the end and turns out the anime and characters were all pretty shallow all along.
>>
>>154685598

So Longcat but less retarded.
>>
why was she a freddy kruger alien

what the fuck was this show
>>
>>154686366
what OVA's

never heard of this
>>
>>154689786
Key the Metal Idol
>>
>>154689967
ok, then your wrong

those were not alike, similar in aspects, but not ripping off
>>
>>154689786
Lain is the poor man's Key the Metal Idol.
>>
>>154690044
I would argue that it would seem to be the other way around, although I have only seen the first 2 ova's of key the metal idol, so idk

the story line just did not feel as strong
>>
>got bored as shit at episode 6
>decided to marathon space patrol luluco instead of pretending that I can understand lain
am I retarded?
>>
>>154685192
It was ok, not a masterpiece, there is lots of stuff much better out there.
>>
>>154691873
everyone has their preferences.
SEL is honestly not for everyone to be quite frank with you.
only the weird fuck that enjoys cyberpunks will honestly like it.
>>
>>154692049
Like?
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.