[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

worst girl wins

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

I don't care how many years passed I'm still mad about it
>>
But Nerine didn't win.
>>
File: can't be a bride anymore.jpg (145KB, 800x601px) Image search: [Google]
can't be a bride anymore.jpg
145KB, 800x601px
Can't be helped, but we like it when best girl wins in VN adaptations, right?
>>
>>154682619
Plot twist winners are merely false flags to justify the first girls win mentality, we know how harem shit works. Chihiro and the penis monster did it later too.
>>
>>154682619
CAN NOT HAVE even in the VN. Fuck you Navel.
>>
>>154682619

That's a weird way to spell best. Also you have the visual novels where other girls get the spotlight.
>>
>>154682696
You can in the Really Really
>>
>>154682619
>Animeonlyfag
Besides none of the five main girls are good.
>>
>>154682696
Mayumi was truly the best girl in that shit.
>>
Shuffle was a weird adaptation in retrospect. I see no reason Asa should have won except the anime staff just decided "Hey let's not have the main heroine win this time, let's have one of those other ones win." and they just randomly chose Asa. Either that or someone at the studio played the game had a serious hard on for Asa.

Not saying Asa isn't likeable or anything, if I were to rank the main girls I'd probably put her around the middle because while I don't like her design that much she probably has the most personality out of all the girls. To me it would always came across like Sia and Nerine were the main draws of the game and Primula to a lesser extent. Kaede and Asa are so much less interesting comparatively in terms of story and design. Asa's route bored me to tears, honestly most of the routes bored me to tears but Asa's was especially boring.

I don't know man, Kaede should have won in my opinion. Kaede's not even my favorite but I was never excited about Asa. It was different but it didn't make the show better because the poster girl didn't win. When I first saw watched that anime I was just confused.
>>
File: 1477944634005.jpg (104KB, 800x601px)
1477944634005.jpg
104KB, 800x601px
>>154682671

Pic not related

>>154683023

>I see no reason Asa should have won

Because everyone wins in one way, Asa got anime, Sia got the manga, Nerine got Tick!Tack! and Kaede got Really?Really!
>>
>>154683157
Isn't it beautiful? Even when you go another route she's still waiting for you.

Best bro.
Best girl.
>>
>>154683193
It's sad and pitiful.
>>
>>154683229
Seems extremely devoted to me.
>>
>>154682671
terrible girl and route
>>
>>154683344
You meant to say great girl and only decent route next to Mifuyu's, that's okay, I forgive you.
>>
>>154683157
>Kaede got Really?Really!
It's better than the main game.
>>
>>154682619
Have you watch the shuffle memories it has all other heroines ending.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.