[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Digimon

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 7

File: 1384991503028.png (177KB, 500x374px) Image search: [Google]
1384991503028.png
177KB, 500x374px
Hello /a/. I am an OG Digimon fan. I have seen the entirety of Digimon Adventure 1 and 2 in both English and Japanese. I have watched all of Tamers in either language (I just switched back and forth). I watched Xros Wars when it was releasing. I have played Digimon World (and didn't care for it) and the DS Digimon RPG (and loved it) and seen most of the movies I guess.

But I haven't interacted with anything Digimon since. Cyber Sleuth looked cool, and I heard Xros Wars got a sequel, but I skipped on both for no particular reason. I'm always kinda skeptical when it comes to Digimon. I was wondering if anyone could recommend me to me the rest of the series without really knowing me.

I really like season 1, and season 2 is nice when Ken stops being a dick. Tamers is boring af. Every episode is idle chitchat and typing on keyboards. I don't actually care for fights, but I wish something would happen ever. Xros Wars felt like an RPG to me. Or I don't know, something about it really appealed to me. I didn't like the promotional art for it's sequel, which is ultimately why I haven't interacted with Digimon since.

So can anyone help me? Have I gotten everything good out of the series, or am I sorely missing out on recent content that might appeal to me?

Thanks.
>>
File: lilithmonnleviamon.png (856KB, 1000x1154px) Image search: [Google]
lilithmonnleviamon.png
856KB, 1000x1154px
self-bump
>>
Watch Appmon and play Next Order
>>
File: DIGIMON.jpg (64KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
DIGIMON.jpg
64KB, 640x480px
>>154666747
aight, i'll do it. just to be clear, are you suggesting xros wars season 2 and cyber sleuth aren't worth my time? i'm open to any ideas and opinions
>>
>>154666028
You are fine dont bother with tri it sucks.
But the PS4 games are great
>>
>>154666844
Cyber Sleuth is okay, but you have to remember that it's part of the Digimon Story series, not the Digimon World series.
>>
>>154666844
If by xros wars season 2 you mean the dark generals then yes its good
If you mean the hunters that leapt through time then fuck no stay away
>>
File: Dergiman.jpg (102KB, 850x370px) Image search: [Google]
Dergiman.jpg
102KB, 850x370px
>>154667662
alright, i just looked into now. thanks for the tip.

>>154667728
i have only played the original digimon world and i didn't really enjoy it. i quite enjoyed the digimon story games for nintendo ds though, which is why i assumed i would like cyber sleuth. i might give next order a shot regardless.

>>154667734
the dark generals arc was fucking sick. i meant the hunters who leapt through time. it didn't appeal to me artistically, so i'm glad for the tip.
>>
File: 1343787398579.jpg (60KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1343787398579.jpg
60KB, 480x360px
alright so this thread has left me feeling good about the amount of media i've consumed. i'm going to give digimon appli monsters a go. i don't know about any games but whatever. thank you guys
>>
>>154666028
Official Tri art.
>>
File: Digi-girls Christmas.jpg (587KB, 1080x1349px) Image search: [Google]
Digi-girls Christmas.jpg
587KB, 1080x1349px
>>154666028
Just watch Tri. 4 out of 6 movies are now available.
>>
>>154666028
Watch Savers and Frontier.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.