[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

did anyone see the SWO movie?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: filth.jpg (71KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
filth.jpg
71KB, 1200x675px
did anyone see the SWO movie?
>>
Yea, it was pretty dumb as expected.
>>
>>154663465
no do tell is it worth watching?
>>
Yes, it was outstandingly good for something from SAO.
>>
>>154663465
Got my tickets for 9PM tomorrow.

Can't wait.
>>
>>154664326
Stay until the very end. There's an after credits scene.

>>154663465
The movie was pretty typical SAO stuff, so if you liked the series, you'll like the movie. At least in my theater, which was packed, the audience's reactions made the whole thing fairly enjoyable, with people groaning/laughing at the cringey parts, and people cheering when Kirito plants his face in Asuna's boobs and pushing her down on her bed.
>>
>>154664127
i dunno, I had extremely low expectations, so it was basically enjoyable. living in the US, there aren't many opportunities to see anime in the theater, so that was pretty fun, bunch of nerdlinger motherfuckers in the theater cracking jokes was good.

spoilers/opinion within:

the animation was not so amazing, but I thought the art for backgrounds was great. the fight scenes were good, but I wish there were more of them.

yuuna was cool. eiji was a bit overly edgy, but I guess they had to have a bad guy.

plot-wise, there is a lot of the type of contrived bullshit you'd expect from this anime, like why do these fools keep playing vr/ar games if every single one tries to kill them. if they are having a problem w/ ar games, why do they keep putting the gear on? I guess who cares, but when he gets basically god-mode after beating the level 100 boss, I was like "eh."

one thing I have liked about the series is that the asuna-kirito relationship is done well. feels more real than your typical anime nonsense. I'm probably in a very small minority with that opinion.
>>
>>154664533
>one thing I have liked about the series is that the asuna-kirito relationship is done well. feels more real than your typical anime nonsense. I'm probably in a very small minority with that opinion.

That's one of the things I liked when reading the books but found wasn't reflected very well in the TV series. I'm happy to hear it comes through more in the movie original.

I didn't realize international screenings start tomorrow. Guess I better get my ticket.
>>
>>154663465
I'm sure most of neo-/a/ would go watch a Sword Art Online movie with a bunch of normalfags and probably even tried to orbit some ugly cosplaying chick while there.
>>
>>154664805

not you, tho, cuz you are Pure of Heart.
>>
File: 1486742965929.jpg (77KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
1486742965929.jpg
77KB, 1200x675px
Silica is the best!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7X3STnscxeM
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.