[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /a/, Since we have things like /a/ sings and orchestr/a/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: berserk.png (1MB, 1089x1255px) Image search: [Google]
berserk.png
1MB, 1089x1255px
Hey /a/, Since we have things like /a/ sings and orchestr/a/ for remaking OPs, I wanted to see if anyone's interested in doing something similar for animating them

Berserk's OP seems like an easier one to try with, since there's not as much animation and it mostly consists of stills just like the show Images are in the mega, though the quality's pretty bad, since youtube was the only place I could find a creditless OP. Final video will be 1280x960 running at 12 fps.

https://mega.nz/#F!N14F0ZgJ!vuExwTcDpArrkxtO0z6GLw

Also, the sections that consist of 50+ frames aren't as bad as they look. Most of them are just a simple animation or still with some panning/zooming. Don't worry if you can't draw or animate well, the end result will likely be terrible either way, but it'll be fun.
>>
>>154661058
I like these, but I feel required to point out that you're a faggot for thinking this is a new idea. Someone post some, I don't know what the fuck I called the files.
>>
>>154661058

I'm still hoping we get an /a/ sings Melody of the Heart, Radiant Melody or Reflectia from Tari Tari or maybe Koi no Uta from Tamako Market.
>>
>>154661125
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oyoW1W5HUnw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2VT8Xp1RgbY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ZZd10L68_0
>>
>>154661357
These are better than I expected. Anything by /a/ by any chance? Can't find anything on youtube or the archives.
>>
>>154661058
do we need to animate them or just send frames one by one?
>>
>>154661633
We did Henneko and Railgun that I recall. Henneko's in particular was a glorious abomination.
>>
>>154663941
Sending the frames individually would be more convenient.

Most of these are just one image that last multiple frames or are panned over a couple frames. If that's the case, you can just upload the single image here and I could do the panning/zooming. For multiple frames, you could dump them here or use mega or imgur or something to upload them.
>>
This has quite a lot of potential.
Bumping for interest.
>>
File: e6.png (199KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
e6.png
199KB, 640x480px
I made E6. I couldn't tell the difference between the first and second frame so I just have this.
>>
would be really useful if there was a site that posted a random frame from a video and people could submit a drawing of that frame. I think ze frank did something like that with a music video or something.
>>
File: berserk2.png (1MB, 1089x1255px) Image search: [Google]
berserk2.png
1MB, 1089x1255px
>>154665890
You'd need a lot of people to make a lot of frames with that method though, otherwise it would be pretty fragmented.
>>
Who's doing what rn
I don't wanna repeat what someone else has done already
>>
we should do a kyoani OP
>>
>>154670382
Going to try seeing if this one can be finished. If not, then I'll probably try with a different OP like K-On or something in a few days. Do you guys have any suggestions?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.